• Jan 21st, 2014 11:30 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Jul 10, 2012
620 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Shaner wrote: The OP is an immature kid, or at least I hope he's still a kid, and so is that Ryo guy that follows Vapor like a little puppet. I just hope they're still very young, because if they're not, that's even worse
lock'em up and throw away the keys
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9598 posts
2225 upvotes
Somewhere
is it good time to invest in prison soap industry???
:confused:
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1878 posts
424 upvotes
Shaner wrote:
The OP is an immature kid, or at least I hope he's still a kid, and so is that Ryo guy that follows Vapor like a little puppet. I just hope they're still very young, because if they're not, that's even worse

We haven't heard from Ryo-sucky in a while. The popo must have finally locked him up during that last traffic stopped that qaz (or whoever) posted.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2007
5977 posts
1468 upvotes
???
ryo's temp banned lollolol.

Actually I drive pretty civilly.

Case and point:

See I ain't even mad.
Nov 9, 2012
269 posts
36 upvotes
White River
vaportech wrote: ryo's temp banned lollolol.

Case and point:

See I ain't even mad.
Uhuh. For 41 seconds.
This is a disposable account, and has always been shared by multiple persons.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
403 upvotes
GT&A
vaportech wrote:

+1

Keep up the good work, thanks for the topic.

You're a great contribution to RFD.
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
vaportech wrote:
Yeah right . :rolleyes:

Well, I don't think you do....and here's why.

You're in your early 20's.....and ( as a minimum ) you've disclosed to the forum that you've received 14 traffic tickets in what is probably less than 10 years ( and given you haven't graduated from university yet ...perhaps it's even much less than 10 years....maybe 6 or 7 years )

( And, of those, you voluntarily disclosed on this thread that you got 3 tickets in the span of a mere 6 days ....... Aug 22 - Aug 28 ).

There are tons of people out there who've been driving 20, 30++ years who have never received a ticket or perhaps only 1 or 2 ...whereas you've had at least 14 tickets in less than 10 years.

So, getting 14 traffic tickets in less than 10 years & 3 tickets in only 6 days doesn't equate to someone who can " drive pretty civilly " IMO....quite the contrary....I'd describe it as someone who has no clue how to drive properly.
" The placebo effect is the most powerful supplement of all "
" The pain of discipline weighs ounces, the pain of neglect weighs tons "
" The best training in the world can't overcome a lousy diet "
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2009
12732 posts
1810 upvotes
poedua wrote: Yeah right . :rolleyes:

You're in your early 20's.....and ( as a minimum ) you've disclosed to the forum that you've received 14 traffic tickets in what is probably less than 10 years ( and given you haven't graduated from university yet ...perhaps it's even much less than 10 years....maybe 6 or 7 years )

( And, of those, you voluntarily disclosed on this thread that you got 3 tickets in the span of a mere 6 days ....... Aug 22 - Aug 28 ).

There are tons of people out there who've been driving 20, 30++ years who have never received a ticket or perhaps only 1 or 2 ...whereas you've had at least 14 tickets in less than 10 years.

So, getting 14 traffic tickets in less than 10 years & 3 tickets in only 6 days doesn't equate to someone who can " drive pretty civilly " IMO....quite the contrary....I'd describe it as someone who has no clue how to drive properly.
it's not difficult to get tickets. a police officer once said it takes him ca 20 mins after following a car to issue a ticket
I bet other drivers would get as many tickets but because they stay low and do not drive flashy cars cops do not bother. for example unsafe lane changes, failure to yield, hogging left lane are not seen as bad driving
not to mention the concept of right of way is unknown to many drivers
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1717 posts
717 upvotes
Markham

i do agree with what you said, but i believe you should also look at what those tickets are, if these are even fair to considered as his driving problems....
these tickets were taken from the first couple post

1. Speeding Ticket (at fault)
2. Fail to surrender insurance (Has nothing to do with his driving and more of being organized but it wasn't even his car...)
3. Suspended drivers license (was incorrect nothing to do with his driving)
4. Entire plate not playing visable (this is just a stupid ticket and has nothing to do with his driving)
5. running red light (plausible/at fault/speechless lol)
6. Improper use of HOV lane (at fault/speechless lol)

these were the only tickets he shown there (thought he was gonna show everything.. lol)
but 3/6 tickets has nothing to do with his tickets, who knows what the other 8 tickets are about so i just think its unfair to judge him like that by his tickets...

but if you take his videos to judge i have nothing to say :D
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2990 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
yes poedua you are an excellent driver, amazingly smart person and the strongest person here with the best workout advice.
thank you so so much for all of your contributions!

anyways here is reality...

- cops target younger males more than any other demographic
- cops target cars that stand out more than other typical cars
- he is out late at night a lot, not a lot of other cars to pull over
- he is 'known to police' (not as any sort of criminal, just with lots of encounters, it is very likely that they don't like him and will pull him over every chance they get)

I completely agree that he trolls them, and they probably don't like him and pull him over any chance they get and he deserves the hassle, but all of that doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad driver.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
vero95 wrote: it's not difficult to get tickets.
It IS ' difficult to get tickets ' IF you diligently obey the rules of the road IMO. ;)

( it ain't rocket science )
vero95 wrote: for example unsafe lane changes, failure to yield, hogging left lane are not seen as bad driving
not to mention the concept of right of way is unknown to many drivers
Any ' good driver ' would consider unsafe lane changes, failure to yield, hogging left lane as signs of ' bad driving ' in my view.
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1155 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
hdave wrote: yes poedua you are an excellent driver, amazingly smart person and the strongest person here with the best workout advice.
thank you so so much for all of your contributions!

anyways here is reality...

- he is 'known to police' (not as any sort of criminal, just with lots of encounters, it is very likely that they don't like him and will pull him over every chance they get)

I completely agree that he trolls them, and they probably don't like him and pull him over any chance they get and he deserves the hassle, but all of that doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad driver.
try filing complaints against them and they might leave him alone
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
hdave wrote: yes poedua you are an excellent driver, amazingly smart person and the strongest person here with the best workout advice.
thank you so so much for all of your contributions!.
Any time ! :D
hdave wrote: anyways here is reality...

Cheap excuses.....and there is no ' excuse ' for getting 14 tickets in 7 years ........ 3 tickets in 6 days IMO.

Here is reality.......you get tickets if you don't obey the rules of the road

Good drivers get very few ( if any ) tickets, because good drivers obey the rules of the road. Just ask the OP......

[INDENT]
vaportech wrote: Having a year of experience doesn't make you a good driver Nor does it make you a bad one either. Time doesn't make you a good driver, obeying the rules of the road is what makes a good driver.
[/INDENT]

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/i-got-ca ... st12953112

;)
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Expert
Sep 3, 2007
16039 posts
400 upvotes
I like quoting and underlining, only to respond with useless trash like "I agree" or things that add barely any substance to the topic.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
4020 posts
3231 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area

no you don't understand. the only reason he keeps getting pulled over is because people keep narcing him out. and you know what? it was YOU
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9598 posts
2225 upvotes
Somewhere
dragon_drift wrote: I like quoting and underlining, only to respond with useless trash like "I agree" or things that add barely any substance to the topic.
I agree.
:confused:
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
dc200 wrote: no you don't understand. the only reason he keeps getting pulled over is because people keep narcing him out. and you know what? it was YOU
It's always somebody else's fault. :rolleyes:

Doubt it......when someone manages to be at the receiving end of 14 tickets in only 7 years ( for the vast majority of those ) ...they only have themselves to blame....no one else.

The fact there are so many drivers out there who log a ton of kms a year over 20, 30 + years and may only get 1 or 2 tickets over that time - or none at all - speaks to this very point.
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2009
12732 posts
1810 upvotes
poedua wrote: It IS ' difficult to get tickets ' IF you diligently obey the rules of the road IMO. ;)

( it ain't rocket science )
it ain't rocket science to listen to what the cop said but you have your own opinion ;)
poedua wrote: Any ' good driver ' would consider unsafe lane changes, failure to yield, hogging left lane as signs of ' bad driving ' in my view.
not really. many drive bad and are not ticketed because their violations are not enforced. the majority of tickets are speeding. as long as you are not speeding and drive a corolla the chances of getting a ticket are very low
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
vero95 wrote: it ain't rocket science to listen to what the cop said but you have your own opinion ;)
Perhaps...but like it or not, and regardless of your opinion, at the end of the day, a cop holds all the cards.

That said...HOW you choose to express your opinion to a cop probably counts as much as anything else. ;)

And the " it ain't rocket science " comment had to do with obeying the rules of the road - not cops.
vero95 wrote: not really. many drive bad and are not ticketed because their violations are not enforced. the majority of tickets are speeding. as long as you are not speeding and drive a corolla the chances of getting a ticket are very low
Doesn't matter what you drive IMO, if it's in sound mechanical condition ( i.e not drawing attention to itself in some way...as with some beaters ) and as long as you diligently follow the rules of the road, then I agree with you, the chances of getting a ticket are very low.
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2009
12732 posts
1810 upvotes
poedua wrote: Perhaps...but like it or not, and regardless of your opinion, at the end of the day, a cop holds all the cards.

That said...HOW you choose to express your opinion to a cop probably counts as much as anything else. ;)
that's what I was saying. they play their cards with vaportech but fold with other people. it does not have to indicate that he is a bad driver.
show me the evidence that he caused accidents then you will have a case. many tickets mean that he is a target. that's all

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)