14 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP for a great thread!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
1471 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
The OP is clearly a menance on the road. I say this because I saw one of his videos where he sped through an intersection claimed he almost got a new car from a car turning left in front of a car he should have waited for, but what he didn't mention was that at the end of the tape he came much closer to having a head on crash with an innocent car while he was in the wrong lane... Also if just 20 percent of his tickets resulted in a conviction his insurance rate would be unaffordable, now that would be true public service seeing him on public transportation.....

BTW 45KM a year is no excuse for any tickets at all. I used to drive over 60K a year for 14yrs in a row and only had one ticket during that time.
May 29, 2012
743 posts
40 upvotes
MAPLE RIDGE
ryosayku wrote:
Sep 24th, 2012 3:54 pm
Typical rent is about $400/mo for a room. You think the normal 18 yr old can afford that? Unless they work 50+ hours (assuming 10/hr) a month. They won't even be able to afford that....
Don't have a problem with a parent paying rent, providing the child is doing something useful/making progress on his/her life.

If I had a kid and he/she was going through university, I wouldn't charge him/her rent. Conversely if he/she was being useless sitting around and not going to school, then I would.
i6s1 wrote:
Oct 9th, 2012 10:04 pm
As I said, I get a tiny fraction of the tickets that the op gets per km driven. If I get 1 ticket per 150k, he gets 14 in 100k.

The excuse that some vehicles attract attention might have a grain of truth to it, but if you pass a cop going 125kph then you're going to get a ticket no matter what you're driving. They don't let vans and trucks drive by HOV checks if they only have one person, everyone's going to get stopped for that.
Or you look young and the cop decides to mess with you by pulling you over to see if there is anything he can catch you for, like not having the Novice sign, left license at home, driving more people than you can, etc.

It's never happened to me, but happened to others I know.
UBC Year 3 BA Student: Major in Mathematics
Unrealistic dream :cry: : Law school...
Goal: Pursue a MA in Economics and a designation- CFA maybe?
Vancouver is nice if you have money and like the rain...
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
2340 posts
48 upvotes
Great thread. 1 thing though, one time I had a red light ticket and requested disclosure. The package never came and I was to be blamed because the forms I filled out at the court office was incorrect? (even after I specifically asked the lady working there how to fill out a disclosure request form and made sure it was correct). The office spoke with me and I mentioned that point about the notes, he said he could give it to me now, 3 mins before trial...I didn't know how to react but giving him a yao ming face.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31842 posts
1294 upvotes
Canuck2fan wrote:
Oct 27th, 2012 6:27 pm
The OP is clearly a menance on the road. I say this because I saw one of his videos where he sped through an intersection claimed he almost got a new car from a car turning left in front of a car he should have waited for, but what he didn't mention was that at the end of the tape he came much closer to having a head on crash with an innocent car while he was in the wrong lane... Also if just 20 percent of his tickets resulted in a conviction his insurance rate would be unaffordable, now that would be true public service seeing him on public transportation.....

BTW 45KM a year is no excuse for any tickets at all. I used to drive over 60K a year for 14yrs in a row and only had one ticket during that time.
+1

He still living at home home with his parents - so, he's young ....probably in his early 20's.

And judging from his sig, he's received 14 traffic tickets so far.....so.....14 traffic tickets in probably less than 10 years.

If 14 traffic tickets in less than 10 years doesn't personify a " menace on the road " I don't know what does. ;)
" The placebo effect is the most powerful supplement of all "
" The pain of discipline weighs ounces, the pain of neglect weighs tons "
" The best training in the world can't overcome a lousy diet "
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9179 posts
382 upvotes
Markham
How's the progress on the other impending tickets?
:lol:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9179 posts
382 upvotes
Markham
Oh another question, my friend lost the court date paper, and the actual ticket, do you know if there's a way to get another copy of this?

Thanks.
:lol:
Jul 18, 2009
950 posts
121 upvotes
Markham
Hairball wrote:
Nov 17th, 2012 11:35 am
Oh another question, my friend lost the court date paper, and the actual ticket, do you know if there's a way to get another copy of this?

Thanks.
i would assume he/she can go to the police station and pay them x amount of money (not as bribe) to get those court paper and ticket info back

just a guess, don't count me on that one
Jul 5, 2004
21394 posts
1590 upvotes
There's no "haters" or jealous people in this thread, instead there are people like me who don't want to share the road with aggressive drivers such as the OP. I also don't want my family sharing the road with people who drive like the OP. To hell with the tickets, I've seen the videos myself, the OP drives like a lunatic and blames everyone but himself.

Eventually it's going to catch up to him. He's going to cause a serious accident and harm himself or others, or he's going to get caught doing something incredibly stupid and in time insurance will be too expensive for him to continue driving, although I have a strong feeling his parents will just pay for it anyway.

The OP is an immature kid, or at least I hope he's still a kid, and so is that Ryo guy that follows Vapor like a little puppet. I just hope they're still very young, because if they're not, that's even worse
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
+3
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31842 posts
1294 upvotes
Shaner wrote:
Nov 17th, 2012 1:19 pm
There's no "haters" or jealous people in this thread, instead there are people like me who don't want to share the road with aggressive drivers such as the OP. I also don't want my family sharing the road with people who drive like the OP. To hell with the tickets, I've seen the videos myself, the OP drives like a lunatic and blames everyone but himself.

Eventually it's going to catch up to him. He's going to cause a serious accident and harm himself or others, or he's going to get caught doing something incredibly stupid and in time insurance will be too expensive for him to continue driving, although I have a strong feeling his parents will just pay for it anyway.

The OP is an immature kid, or at least I hope he's still a kid, and so is that Ryo guy that follows Vapor like a little puppet. I just hope they're still very young, because if they're not, that's even worse
Well said !
" The placebo effect is the most powerful supplement of all "
" The pain of discipline weighs ounces, the pain of neglect weighs tons "
" The best training in the world can't overcome a lousy diet "
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Banned
Jul 10, 2012
620 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Shaner wrote:
lock'em up and throw away the keys
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
8522 posts
1318 upvotes
Somewhere
is it good time to invest in prison soap industry???
:confused:
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1471 posts
136 upvotes
Shaner wrote:

We haven't heard from Ryo-sucky in a while. The popo must have finally locked him up during that last traffic stopped that qaz (or whoever) posted.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2007
5276 posts
898 upvotes
???
ryo's temp banned lollolol.

Actually I drive pretty civilly.

Case and point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... rsMokuBSKw

See I ain't even mad.
My basic strategies in fighting common traffic tickets: [shortened link removed]
× < >