Get a $5.00 shipping credit with Promo Code

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
November 23, 2017
Retailer:
myMallBox
Hello :)

I've tried to search to see if someone has posted this but couldn't find anything.
For those who use myMallBox, there's a promotion to claim $5.00 shipping credit to your account.

This week*, get a $5.00 credit toward shipping with our Black Friday Week Clear Out Special.

• Go to the "Account Settings" page
  • Enter Promotion Code BFriday5
  • Head to the "My Packages" page to ship your packages and make room for holiday purchases!

*Promotion ends Thursday, 11/23/2017 at 11:30 PM EST

I was able to claim it easily by following the provided instructions. (see screenshot)
Hope you'll make use of it for this Black Friday :)
Images
  • myMallBox.png
47 replies
Sep 27, 2009
143 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I got $5 for sign up and $5 for the promo code. Account balance is $10 :-)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
5905 posts
344 upvotes
mike330 wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 9:50 pm
Thanks OP. I got $5 for sign up and $5 for the promo code. Account balance is $10 :-)
Same here. My account balance is now $10.00 :)

Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6806 posts
6061 upvotes
Thanks!

New customer here... $10 as well :)

If I ever use this service will be another story, but it seems good to have!

Adding promo code SHOPPING will give you an additional $5, so now I'm up to $15 <-- Not sure why this comment was removed from the mod, because it's not a referral code!
Last edited by IDStorms on Nov 20th, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 31, 2016
813 posts
550 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Awesome bonus OP! For anyone signing up a new account, don't forget to use a referral to first to get an additional $5.00. I have a total of $15.00 in my account as a new signup using the BFriday5 code and a referral code plus the $5.00 signup bonus.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15884 posts
4536 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Sick thanks. I’ll use this for my next round of procurement.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2490 posts
333 upvotes
Nepean
If promo ends Nov 23rd does that mean that we have to get our packages shipped there by then or them to forward it? Good luck with that. Based on past experience, it takes a couple days at least for them to get it logged in. I surely hope they are better now. So I'm not knocking it at all but if we must get them to forward the package by the 23rd then the timeline is tight. The customer service when working is great though. They messed up a few orders then they made up for it by shipping all for free plus giving me future credit for my troubles.
Oct 2, 2013
761 posts
176 upvotes
southnam wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 10:29 pm
If promo ends Nov 23rd does that mean that we have to get our packages shipped there by then or them to forward it? Good luck with that. Based on past experience, it takes a couple days at least for them to get it logged in. I surely hope they are better now. So I'm not knocking it at all but if we must get them to forward the package by the 23rd then the timeline is tight. The customer service when working is great though. They messed up a few orders then they made up for it by shipping all for free plus giving me future credit for my troubles.
my understanding is the promo code only valid till Nov 23rd, but once you put that in your account it will stay there till you use it, please correct me if I am wrong
after reading their * small print I am also confused
Feb 18, 2013
700 posts
1338 upvotes
Their Instagram comments are pretty bad... lots of unhappy customers:

Facebook reviews are mixed too.

I'll stay away from this one.
Oct 4, 2017
55 posts
53 upvotes
Just FYI there had been lot of problems with this company in last while. It appeared to be turning around this fall, but the latest comment says there is no more response. In this case you are basically out of money for whatever you buy.

Their isntagram, Facebook and Google+ pages are no longer maintained and Twitter was abandoned for a long time, then appeared to be coming back, then gone quiet again.
Aug 1, 2008
845 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Sucks to hear they've gone down the drain. I used them back when FreedomPop was offering Global SIMs and they were pretty quick at replying (this was before they redesigned their website).
Added the credits but don't have anything to procure at the moment....
Oct 4, 2017
55 posts
53 upvotes
latest twitter comments say emails to them are bouncing..... not sure how much of item you can trust
Mar 12, 2011
404 posts
136 upvotes
Thanks! Added the code to my account, but based on recent customer reviews/complaints, I don't think I would trust them with anything valuable.