Hot Deals

[myMallBox] Get a $5.00 shipping credit with Promo Code

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 12:20 am
Oct 2, 2013
775 posts
179 upvotes
I used them once to ship my Google Home, because reviews online are mixed I worried a lot till I received my packages.
they automatically lowered my goods value, I tried to lower them even more, but it seems the final bill from DHL says something different.....
other than that, it's good. they reply to email inquires but not the speed you'd like.
Jul 21, 2015
103 posts
104 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I used UsGoBuy, their website is not pretty to say the least (and login passwords might not be secure? front end is xhtml version 1!) but at least they sent me my package, quick turnaround, just annoying that you pay for the original estimate, then they repackage it in a smaller/lighter package (you can ask to discard some packaging, it's free), but you only get the difference from the real cost of shipping as a usgobuy credit.

Their promo is $50 credit on every $100+ shipment, runs until the end of the calendar year:
http://www.usgobuy.com/newsletter/Black_F.html

If anyone can recommend a better one that isn't a scam, I'd be happy to know.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15887 posts
4542 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CarsonKT wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 11:10 pm
I used them once to ship my Google Home, because reviews online are mixed I worried a lot till I received my packages.
they automatically lowered my goods value, I tried to lower them even more, but it seems the final bill from DHL says something different.....
other than that, it's good. they reply to email inquires but not the speed you'd like.
they lowered my goods values as well. I put it back up to exactly what I paid.

I don't want my name flagged on the cbsa system, especially since I'm a nexus card holder.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Feb 7, 2017
93 posts
22 upvotes
Last September, I bought Mobil 1 motor oil from Walmart at the US border. I then filed for a rebate using mymallbox and forwarded the rebate to Canada. I got the rebate cheque from Mobil 1 three weeks ago. Not bad.
Dec 23, 2015
192 posts
153 upvotes
Ordered a freedompop sim card to be sent to Mymallbox , 17 days later no notfication of receipt from Mymallbox. Logged into my account and no packages for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1168 posts
241 upvotes
I used them for FireTV, Echo Dot, and Smartthings dongles last month and I had no issue at all. BTW, this was my 4th shipment so far and I never had any issue with them.
Apr 24, 2017
831 posts
342 upvotes
Waterloo
been using mymallbox for over a year. its been pretty good and no issue. just be aware that turnaround times will be REALLY SLOW during the black friday/boxing day season. so if you get something shipped to them, expect like 2 to 3 days delay before it's in their system. then expect another 2-3 delay after you paid for shipping.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
2440 posts
1615 upvotes
bose wrote:
Nov 21st, 2017 10:39 am
I used them for FireTV, Echo Dot, and Smartthings dongles last month and I had no issue at all. BTW, this was my 4th shipment so far and I never had any issue with them.
same. had my note 8, apple watch, and samsung gear 360 camera sent to them. packaged was forwarded from them to CBI. little slow, but no issues.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
1562 posts
672 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Looks like MMB are going back on their word wrt the $5 shipping bonus. They originally said:
MyMallBox wrote: Is your suite already cleared out? Then check out all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales from your favorite U.S.-based merchants and use the Black Friday $5.00 credit to ship your new purchases. You do the shopping, we'll take care of the shipping!
Now they say:
MyMallBox wrote: This credit can be used today only and will be removed from your account when the promotion ends at 11:59 tonight. Don't lose out--ship your packages today!
hmmmmm......

Also note that they are closed today so any packages stuck in consolidation/repackaging won't be processed until they remove the credit tonight. I think that is rather underhanded, IMO.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
1562 posts
672 upvotes
Parksville, BC
...and they have relented -
MyMallBox wrote: Great news! Due to popular demand, we are extending our Black Friday promotion until December 8. That gives you plenty of time to make Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases from your favorite U.S. retailers, send them to your myMallBox suite, and ship them to yourself in time for the holidays!

If you haven't claimed your $5.00 credit, do so now!
Go to the "Account Settings" page
Enter Promotion Code BFriday5
Head to the "My Packages" page to ship your packages by December 8
Remember, this $5.00 credit is valid for this promotion period only, and will be removed from your account if not used by December 8. Act now to to take advantage of this holiday offer!
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
1562 posts
672 upvotes
Parksville, BC
I'm beginning to think there is something fishy going on. My item was repacked and now costs MORE to ship than originally, INCLUDING the "bonus".
Dec 24, 2008
10 posts
Kitchener
flopticalcube wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 1:16 pm
I'm beginning to think there is something fishy going on. My item was repacked and now costs MORE to ship than originally, INCLUDING the "bonus".
The same thing happened to me. My item was also repacked and now I have LESS options and it costs MORE to ship than with the original packaging. I've tried reaching out to them via their website and Twitter. flopticalcube - What happened with your item? Did you end up resolving this with mymallbox?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
1562 posts
672 upvotes
Parksville, BC
BrokenWings wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 3:12 pm
The same thing happened to me. My item was also repacked and now I have LESS options and it costs MORE to ship than with the original packaging. I've tried reaching out to them via their website and Twitter. flopticalcube - What happened with your item? Did you end up resolving this with mymallbox?
I managed to get in contact with them and had them repack it in a bubble mailer (two cell phones). Their excuse previously was that people request repacks to provide MORE robust mailing materials. Here is the contact I used:

support@mymallbox.freshdesk.com

Include your package # and ask them to repack it SMALLER. Let them know that it was more expensive to ship once repacked the first time. In the end, after the discount codes, I ended up paying US$6 to ship 2 phones by ePacket.
Oct 20, 2016
207 posts
102 upvotes
entered promo code today november 28 2017 BFriday5

$5.00 was posted to my balance