• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2018 1:36 am
[OP]
Penalty Box
Oct 27, 2007
2061 posts
67 upvotes

mymallbox - horrible website, CS is abysmal so far

I ordered something from a company that doesn't ship to Canada so I used this company to ship to and then assumed it would be a problem-free process.

Was I ever wrong. I have read of people here using this company but some people complained about increasing prices. I guess that is inflation or the company is greedy.

But, I haven't had to deal with THAT problem yet. Instead, the website is atrocious. How the **** do people use this website!?!?? Nothing is intuitive. I thought my procedure was simple - I am not getting them to buy anything or wanting extra features. I just want my **** product I ordered to be mailed to me. I was even willing to use the cheapest mailing option because shipping is expensive in general (maybe that is what people were complaining about)? I emailed support and was told to do something 'that doesn't work.'

Anyway, it is difficult to describe what exactly happens. I might have to take a screenshot and email CS. I tried to google search the company and see if anyone had trouble using the site but all the complaints were about the increase in prices. I guess I am the only one on the planet using this mail forwarding service who is having issues at the website / forwarding function.

Gawd, I hope their competitors have a better web interface than that pile of sh**. I discovered that lots of people use it so either they changed their interface or I am losing my mind only when I log into their website.

If you use this company, was it problem free for you except for high prices?
5 replies
[OP]
Penalty Box
Oct 27, 2007
2061 posts
67 upvotes
Maybe this belongs in 'Shopping Discussion?' Looks like the rants go there? Sorry, if posted in the wrong section...

Anyway, I got a bit further but the website still sucks and the customer service is pretty pathetic.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2004
1036 posts
117 upvotes
Oh please, their website is pretty user friendly. All you have to do is, once you have received the email notification, you login to mmb, select your package, add to cart, select your shipping option and send payment. You can also request for consolidation (combine several packages into one) / repacking (save shipping cost). How hard is that???
Apr 13, 2005
407 posts
202 upvotes
I personally find their website & service to be great the number of times I've used them.
Jun 19, 2006
75 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Agreed, this is the one company I have been using for my parcels from the US. They changed their website a while ago to make it user friendly.

I get an email when the package arrives, log in and the package arrives at my home in a suitable time. No issues with them at all.