Expired Hot Deals

[MyProtein] 11lb of Protein UNFLAVORED for... DEAD DEAL.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2017 11:50 am
[OP]
Jan 22, 2008
40 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto

[MyProtein] 11lb of Protein UNFLAVORED for... DEAD DEAL.

DEAL IS PROBABLY DEAD, THEY DISABLED ANY COUPONS/DISCOUNTS FROM WORKING WITH PROTEIN/BCAA'S/CREATINE

Apparently MyProtein is using a different formula for the non-isolate protein that now has 0mg of Cholesterol, making it virtually the same as the isolate that costs $110 with the sites discounts RIGHT NOW, which means this is an insane deal. There is also 4% cashback from ebates on top of this.

Here is a picture of the back of this new formula showing 0mg of cholesterol.
This is the first time the protein has been this heavily discounted with the new formula, making it much cheaper than the previous deal of $67 per 11lb.
Previous post for refference, showing how insane this deal is: myprotein-11lb-protein-chocolate-smooth ... #p28052428

EDIT: BCAA's, creatine, cookies and more are now also on sale for around 40% off! These are a great way to bring the cart to $120 for free shipping.
$35.89 for 2.2lb of BCAA's before the 25% discount
$16.19 for 2.2lb of creatine before the 25% discount
$21.39 for 12 cookies before the 25% discount
$65.29 for 11lb of weight gainer before the 25% discount

Prices (not including the 4% eBates or Taxes)
-$56.31 for Chocolate Smooth, Vanilla and most other flavors.
-$53.16 for Unflavored Protein
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is how you get the deal, if you don't follow these steps you might not get the cashback from eBates.
1) Get an ebates account, you get an additional $5 for your purchase.
2) Create a NEW myprotein account with the referal code EBATES-R1 this is the official eBates MyProtein refferal code, and I have heard some people did not get the deal because they did not use it.
3) You will need at least $80 in your cart to make the eBates referal code work, personally I would just order 2 bags + something extra to hit the $120
4) if you want free shipping, make your cart worth $120, if you order 2 Chocolate smooth the price comes to $112.64, meaning you might want to shove an extra $8 worth of product in there like water bottles (links below)
4a)If you are ordering the unflavored the price will come to $106.34, you can either buy another bag putting 3 for $160, or you can add some random stuff to make it over $120 for free shipping.
5) Make the purchase, you should be able to see the eBates money within 48 hours, so check to see if it works, if you followed these steps it should work just fine.

LINKS:
https://www.ebates.ca/coupons/myprotein

You can use the links below to add stuff to your cart, but remember that before you checkout, visit the myprotein link on the eBates site by clicking it before you press check out or you might not get your eBates money!
I noticed that alot of people complained that they could not get the eBates money in the last thread, so I contacted them and got the offical refferal link and it worked and my money is already coming, but if you follow all the steps I listed and visit the myprotein site from the ebates link, you WILL get your money!

https://ca.myprotein.com/
Link to Protein
Link to BCAA's
Link to Creatine
Link to Shaker Bottle
Link to Water Bottle
Link to Cookies
Link to weight gainer

The myprotein isolate has the highest rating on LabDoor, which is an independent site that tests all the protein to make sure that their claims are not made up, this rating means that the protein contains the amount of protein it says, and the other nutritional information is also true.
The new formula is very simular in that it says it has 0mg of Cholesterol making it virtually the same as the isolate so it should be quite comparable to those results.
https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein
There was also another independent test done on reddit, giving it a rating of 90% which is just below ON at 91%, and above all other brands.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/commen ... t_results/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Last edited by trpnda on Aug 16th, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
78 replies
Dec 6, 2013
208 posts
179 upvotes
Montreal
Can anyone comment on the quality of this protein? Price looks hot for sure
Down with the sickness
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2313 posts
1487 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Excellent deal, but there's more differences between isolates and concentrates than cholesterol. I would get this deal, but I got the isolate for $10 more per bag last sale. Also, dietary cholesterol does not affect blood cholesterol. Don't focus on how much cholesterol you are ingesting.

The unflavoured is always a better deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
6955 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
I would suggest checking isolate to see if its similar deal or slightly more, if your okay with the price then grab that instead.

Nonetheless I would recommend the brand and its protein. Incredible value compared to anything else I've had before, taste is not bad and it mixes quite easily.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
3641 posts
934 upvotes
it's not the lowest price.. I bought a bunch when it was around 44$ for 11lbs, about 2 months ago.

but yea, still a good price ;)

smooth choco tastes good!
Last edited by def47 on Aug 16th, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 18, 2011
80 posts
27 upvotes
My son and I buy MyProtein all the time. Would highly recommend their protein. (Mocha is fantastic, Salted Caramel, meh).

I DO NOT recommend their BCAA product (at least pink lemonade) it tastes like Thrills gum.
[OP]
Jan 22, 2008
40 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
def47 wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 2:42 pm
it's not the lowest price.. I bought a bunch when it was around 44$ for 11lbs, about 2 months ago.

but yea, still a good price ;)

smooth choco tastes good!
They recently switched the forumla, I think the one two months ago would be the old one.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
1811 posts
1071 upvotes
Toronto, ON
x8ssJoe wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 2:54 pm
man , 14.99 delivery
Free delivery for orders $120+.

I'm on the fence. Really wanted isolate but missed the deal last time.
drop a gear and dissapear
[OP]
Jan 22, 2008
40 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
carmageddon wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 3:05 pm

That deal was stupidly good but it's clear they did not intend for it to be that good, considering they literally banned any form of discount other than the 10% from being applied to the isolate during that sale after the first day.
Oct 7, 2015
130 posts
92 upvotes
Vanier, ON
carmageddon wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 3:05 pm

The thing is, I go to gym like 2, 3 times a week. If I go jogging instead of gym, I don't even feel like I need the protein powder. $120+ amount of protein will be like one and a half year supplement.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
11664 posts
862 upvotes
x8ssJoe wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 3:22 pm
The thing is, I go to gym like 2, 3 times a week. If I go jogging instead of gym, I don't even feel like I need the protein powder. $120+ amount of protein will be like one and a half year supplement.
Are you meeting your daily protien target?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
1811 posts
1071 upvotes
Toronto, ON
did anyone ever order > 22lbs ? Thinking of ordering 33lbs, but could it cause any custom issues ?
drop a gear and dissapear
Oct 7, 2015
130 posts
92 upvotes
Vanier, ON
weedb0y wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 4:21 pm
Are you meeting your daily protien target?
Never pay attention to this, but I am a meat lover. I barely drink milk, though. I drink almond milk but protein wise speaking, maybe milk is better ?

Are you suggesting this protein power can be just as daily as breakfast ?
Oct 19, 2014
724 posts
101 upvotes
Thanks, ordered 11lb Impact Whey Protein Chocolate Smooth for $60 + $15 delivery = $75. Not bad considering just a 5lb box from other brands usually goes for $96 (including tax).
signature removed for external links - do not repost

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)