Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[MyProtein] 11lb of Protein UNFLAVORED for... DEAD DEAL.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2017 11:50 am
Aug 18, 2010
344 posts
372 upvotes
What the heck, I literally bought 2 bags last week for 65$ each... I wonder if I can get some money back somehow.
Jan 22, 2008
57 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
deniv wrote: What the heck, I literally bought 2 bags last week for 65$ each... I wonder if I can get some money back somehow.
Email them and ask, some companies are willing to refund the difference in price if it's within 2 weeks. Worth a shot.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
Get-a-fix wrote: If you calculate the servings for 11lb of each, it's still less than the myprotein deal (125 vs 200).
its all personal preference. you don't need 3 scoops. sometimes I use 2 or even 1. then there you go its not contest.
Oct 19, 2014
792 posts
98 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
karnige wrote: its all personal preference. you don't need 3 scoops. sometimes I use 2 or even 1. then there you go its not contest.
Well my point was that $ per serving the myprotein deal is cheaper. Doesn't matter what your personal preference is. You get more bang for the buck per serving with myprotein.
Jan 22, 2008
57 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Updated the OP, the deal got much hotter since now the rest of the site is on sale, Creatine, BCAA's, cookies, weight gainer, and pretty much everything else. The BCAA's and Creatine are especially hot deals since they are 40% off before the 25% discount at the cart making them incredibly cheap.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
trpnda wrote: Updated the OP, the deal got much hotter since now the rest of the site is on sale, Creatine, BCAA's, cookies, weight gainer, and pretty much everything else. The BCAA's and Creatine are especially hot deals since they are 40% off before the 25% discount at the cart making them incredibly cheap.
What's the best deal to get now? Is isolate better?
Jan 22, 2008
57 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
SkimGuy wrote: What's the best deal to get now? Is isolate better?
The isolate seems to be going up in price actually, it costs almost double the non-isolate at this point while before it was only 10-20$ more. The non-isolate is a much better deal, from what I read unless you are sensitive to lactose or are really trying to cut every calorie possible then the non-isolate is just as good.
Dec 22, 2011
387 posts
570 upvotes
London
I created a MyProtein account using the eBates referral code but everything still comes in regular price at checkout? (ie: $69.99 for 11lbs of Impact Whey instead of the $56.31 reported). Any ideas?
Jan 22, 2008
57 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
metabrah wrote: I created a MyProtein account using the eBates referral code but everything still comes in regular price at checkout? (ie: $69.99 for 11lbs of Impact Whey instead of the $56.31 reported). Any ideas?
3) You will need at least $80 in your cart to make the eBates referal code work, personally I would just order 2 bags + something extra to hit the $120

You can add BCAA's, Creatine, or anything else in order to get it to $80.
Dec 22, 2011
387 posts
570 upvotes
London
trpnda wrote: 3) You will need at least $80 in your cart to make the eBates referal code work, personally I would just order 2 bags + something extra to hit the $120

You can add BCAA's, Creatine, or anything else in order to get it to $80.
I've got $200 worth of stuff in the cart (2x 11 pound Whey, BCAA, Creatine) and it still comes up at the same price.
Jan 22, 2008
57 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
metabrah wrote: I've got $200 worth of stuff in the cart (2x 11 pound Whey, BCAA, Creatine) and it still comes up at the same price.
I tried it again and I'm getting "Unfortunately the discount code you have used is not applicable to the contents of your basket." It worked for me and pretty much everyone here yesterday so it seems like they disabled any coupons/referals from working with protein, I did not get this error when I put in clothing which means they specifically picked products that they don't want with this bonus anymore. They did the same thing when I did the protein isolate for $63 thread. So until stated otherwise I guess this deal is dead :(
Jun 19, 2009
514 posts
241 upvotes
Ottawa
25EXTRA works to get 25% off
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
myprotein cookies taste like crap.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
Cheapo-Findo wrote: myprotein cookies taste like crap.
ratings seem strong but what would you recommend?
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Stay away from white chocolate.
karnige wrote: ratings seem strong but what would you recommend?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Oct 19, 2014
792 posts
98 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Got mine delivered today, took 6 days, not bad i was expecting longer.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)