Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
MyProtein

Impact Whey Protein 11lbs - $50. Impact Whey Isolate Protein - $64.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2019 2:47 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2005
1500 posts
52 upvotes
Parts Unknown
ZakharyH21424 wrote: Got an email saying my order got shipped back to them and theyre gonna refund me. I didnt refuse delivery, and tracking says its still in misssauga

Oh sh*t. May happen to my order too really needed this as I ran out.
Aug 22, 2019
12 posts
29 upvotes
ZakharyH21424 wrote: Got an email saying my order got shipped back to them and theyre gonna refund me. I didnt refuse delivery, and tracking says its still in misssauga
I also received an email that my order got shipped back to them yesterday and they will be refunding me back.
Mar 30, 2007
507 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
yup same thing here. Called them and all they could do was apologize. Cannot reship the items at the original price. What a let down.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1519 posts
2788 upvotes
Damn I wonder what happened. Maybe it was the having too big an order issue?

I got 11lbs of isolate and 5.5 lbs of normal whey delivered yesterday so maybe they didn't view that as going over the 90 days of an individual product.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2005
1500 posts
52 upvotes
Parts Unknown
Dunderhead wrote: Damn I wonder what happened. Maybe it was the having too big an order issue?

I got 11lbs of isolate and 5.5 lbs of normal whey delivered yesterday so maybe they didn't view that as going over the 90 days of an individual product.
I ordered the same as yours, but got a notification that my order is being shipped back and I'm getting a refund.

Noooooo!
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1290 posts
12718 upvotes
Just received my order! I'm slightly north of Toronto. Condolences to those whose orders were cancelled.
Feb 26, 2006
175 posts
23 upvotes
Received my order today. Here’s hoping those still waiting get their shipments too. Now off to find somewhere to store 25lbs of powder...
Dec 25, 2007
768 posts
782 upvotes
Vancouver
:( also got a shipped back and order cancelled notification.

2x orders cancelled in a row!
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2005
1500 posts
52 upvotes
Parts Unknown
Could it be an address issue for condo people cause I had to enter my apt/ ste# in the first line (required) and i’ve enter again in the address 2 line.

So address came out like this:
Name
Suite#, address, suite#

This is probably the reason why Canada post probably refused to deliver?
Dec 25, 2007
768 posts
782 upvotes
Vancouver
viperman999 wrote: Could it be an address issue for condo people cause I had to enter my apt/ ste# in the first line (required) and i’ve enter again in the address 2 line.

So address came out like this:
Name
Suite#, address, suite#

This is probably the reason why Canada post probably refused to deliver?
I can't imagine why. They only orders they have cancelled are the ones on sale. Had another order placed about a week before the last big sale and it shipped to me just fine. Probably have made 8 or so orders without issue.
Aug 20, 2011
25 posts
Toronto, Ontario
Order got sent back from Mississauga. Emailed them and they said it got sent back because it was a pricing error.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
gordonlam wrote: Order got sent back from Mississauga. Emailed them and they said it got sent back because it was a pricing error.
The price on my current order is $10 less than the price I paid last year. It'd be ridiculous if they recall this shipment because of the $10 difference. Doesn't recalling a shipment cost them anything, besides goodwill? My order was scheduled for delivery on Sept. 10th. No status change.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2005
1500 posts
52 upvotes
Parts Unknown
This is my first and will be my last order from them if this is how they conduct business.
Aug 21, 2012
966 posts
899 upvotes
mine also got cancelled. was picked up by canada post on sept 3 and got the cancellation email on sep 13. boo
WOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 24, 2015
155 posts
273 upvotes
Burnaby
I made 2 separate orders on the same day, less than an hour apart.
The first one was shipped through OSM international and got delivered but
the second one through Purolator/Canada Post was sent back from Mississauga and a refund is now in process.

Based on the posts here it is clear that it's not an address/Canada Post issue, but MP that has recalled these orders
.....frustrating, this is the first time I'm seeing a retailer take shipments back midway in the delivery process.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
Picked up 3x11lb at a Canada Post outlet. Purolator is so lazy. Half of the time they just leave a pickup notice rather than ring the bell. What a waste of time.
signature closed for renovation
Jan 26, 2009
365 posts
155 upvotes
Niagara Region
Finally got a cancelation and refund email after waiting over 20 days for the protein order. Maybe I should reorder the same order at a higher price now? lol Just nuts, what are they thinking.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)