Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Myprotein

Myprotein %30 off entire site & delivery $7.99 or free with $175

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2016 6:51 pm
Aug 30, 2012
999 posts
572 upvotes
Toronto

Myprotein %30 off entire site & delivery $7.99 or free with $175

Deal Link:
Savings:
%30 off
Retailer:
Myprotein
Coupon Code: Olympia

Ranked #1 by labdoor and also had one of the highest protein (claimed vs measured) verified by independent testing on reddit - https://m.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments ... t_results/ - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Also 11lbs of whey concentrate is $65 - code: IWP55 - thanks to Progaine - myprotein-myprotein-30-off-entire-site- ... #p26810307
Last edited by darkknight74 on Sep 17th, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
26 replies
Jun 21, 2005
208 posts
47 upvotes
Mississauga
darkknight74 wrote: Coupon Code: Olympia

Ranked #1 by labdoor and also had one of the highest protein verified by independent testing on reddit - https://m.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments ... t_results/.

Also 11lbs of whey concentrate is $70 - code: Protein
Thanks! I'm lactose intolerant and went through a 5.5 lb bag of strawberry and cream isolate with no problems.

Snagged 3 x 2.2lbs bags of isolate this time around. Not the best value for money, but I'll pay the upcharge for variety.

Their customer service sucks, so here's hoping nothing goes wrong with the order.
92gsr wrote: You provide them with your business after appying 20 coupons, breaking out the fine print in their price-match policies, printing out price-errors with requests that they honour the erroneous price, and returning 9 out of 10 products you purchased over the year.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
2068 posts
558 upvotes
Calgary
DDC wrote:

Thanks! I'm lactose intolerant and went through a 5.5 lb bag of strawberry and cream isolate with no problems.

they have a strawberry and cream isolate? I've never seen such a flavor. Which isolate product is that?
Banned
Dec 2, 2009
255 posts
75 upvotes
Terrace
Just a warning, I made my first order a couple of weeks ago, I received zero order/shipping confirmation email (not in junk mail either), that's a first in online ordering for me. All I received was a PayPal payment email because I paid with PayPal. Order didn't show up after a week and a half, so I had to use their very non functional website to send an email asking for my shipping confirmation number, and 3 days later they replied that sorry they don't a tracking number (even though I paid for the tracked shipping). Last time I use these guys. Who knows when I'm gonna get my order.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
kevinssmith wrote: Just a warning, I made my first order a couple of weeks ago, I received zero order/shipping confirmation email (not in junk mail either), that's a first in online ordering for me. All I received was a PayPal payment email because I paid with PayPal. Order didn't show up after a week and a half, so I had to use their very non functional website to send an email asking for my shipping confirmation number, and 3 days later they replied that sorry they don't a tracking number (even though I paid for the tracked shipping). Last time I use these guys. Who knows when I'm gonna get my order.
you will get it eventually. takes about 3 weeks from ordering time to delivery. i've ordered from them before and received my shipment within 3 weeks no problem.
Dec 13, 2012
837 posts
600 upvotes
TORONTO
Ordered over a week ago from MyProtein and while I did receive a shipping confirmation email, it contained no tracking number. I email support 2 days ago and was told that there is an issue with one of their warehouses. Will take up to 21 days or so to receive. Not sure i'm happy about having to wait a month (or more) for the product. Probably the last time i buy from them.
Nov 3, 2013
877 posts
1645 upvotes
Regina, SK
kevinssmith wrote: Just a warning, I made my first order a couple of weeks ago, I received zero order/shipping confirmation email (not in junk mail either), that's a first in online ordering for me. All I received was a PayPal payment email because I paid with PayPal. Order didn't show up after a week and a half, so I had to use their very non functional website to send an email asking for my shipping confirmation number, and 3 days later they replied that sorry they don't a tracking number (even though I paid for the tracked shipping). Last time I use these guys. Who knows when I'm gonna get my order.
Came here to say the exact same thing. Ordered August 29th but I actually received an email saying that my order was "despatched." There's a non functional link in the email to track my order. Still hasn't showed up, who knows when it will. Despite the price, I would never order from here again.
Aug 30, 2012
999 posts
572 upvotes
Toronto
Even though I posted the deal, I can somewhat attest to the same issues mentioned above. I was suppose to receive my order today but I got nothing, also there was no tracking info, just an email with expected delivery which was today.

However, I still think it's a good price for protein and quality based on some research. I think Kaizen if you have a costco membership is the only one that is better in terms of price/quality, or maybe canadianprotein.
Jun 21, 2005
208 posts
47 upvotes
Mississauga
Rudee wrote:
DDC wrote:

they have a strawberry and cream isolate? I've never seen such a flavor. Which isolate product is that?
Interesting, they don't have the flavour anymore. That one flavour was discounted, and I guess it's because they were doing clearance. I had read reviews saying it was the best flavour, which is why I got it. No idea why it's discontinued. Proof:

Products In Your Order
Title Status Dispatch Date Ordered / Pending Cost
Impact Whey Isolate - Strawberry Cream - 5.5lb Despatched 28/04/16 1 / 0 $60.79
Delivery Method: Standard Delivery
92gsr wrote: You provide them with your business after appying 20 coupons, breaking out the fine print in their price-match policies, printing out price-errors with requests that they honour the erroneous price, and returning 9 out of 10 products you purchased over the year.
Dec 23, 2012
12 posts
5 upvotes
BARRIE
Same shit with my order! Placed it more than 4 weeks ago and other than a not functioning tracking code I haven't received anything. Contacted the customer service after two weeks and they told me I have to wait 4 weeks before they start looking into it!

FIRST AND LAST TIME I'm ordering from them....
Nov 17, 2014
25 posts
5 upvotes
Westmount, QC
You can use code IWP55 instead to get 11 lbs of Impact Whey Protein for 65$.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1577 posts
4030 upvotes
Maybe y'all just ordered on one of those off chances, just placed my order and got a confirmation email within 30 seconds.

At this price, it's about the same as Canadian Protein.
The peace of mind is significantly greater though, MyProtein has been verified and tested by more than enough 3rd party testers and I'm more than satisfied with their claims.
I requested an analysis of Canadian Protein's whey powder and I got this email as a reply: http://imgur.com/a/FnpiE
Progaine wrote: You can use code IWP55 instead to get 11 lbs of Impact Whey Protein for 65$.
Thanks! Saved an extra few bucks there lol, hopefully no customs/duties issues now!
Jul 3, 2016
127 posts
215 upvotes
DeltaSingh wrote: Maybe y'all just ordered on one of those off chances, just placed my order and got a confirmation email within 30 seconds.

At this price, it's about the same as Canadian Protein.
The peace of mind is significantly greater though, MyProtein has been verified and tested by more than enough 3rd party testers and I'm more than satisfied with their claims.
I requested an analysis of Canadian Protein's whey powder and I got this email as a reply: http://imgur.com/a/FnpiE
Progaine wrote: You can use code IWP55 instead to get 11 lbs of Impact Whey Protein for 65$.
Thanks! Saved an extra few bucks there lol, hopefully no customs/duties issues now!
I think Kristy misunderstood. She is our new customer service manager, I'm the owner. We will be offering actual test results publicly posted in a database to show everyone just how high quality we are Grinning FaceRegional Indicator Symbol Letters Ca.

We are expecting this to roll out soon within a few months hopefully.

The way we're doing this will be a first in the industry and we will be setting the bar for quality.
Last edited by CanProDan on Oct 2nd, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owner and Founder of Canadian Protein
Dec 6, 2013
965 posts
486 upvotes
lalaland
I wish they could throw in samples of other flavours, as I often buy large pouches.
Last edited by xfftwf on Sep 17th, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:cool:
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3039 upvotes
Airdrie
I've had nothing but disappointments with this company.

After two failed orders (lost/undelivered shipments) I had a moment of insanity and placed a third due to a good discount and 16% ebates cashback. My order shipped in two packages (2x11lbs and 2x11lbs), after 21 days I received one of them and had to pay $17.21 customs/duty on it at Canada Post. They have yet to honor the ebates cashback and I'm not sure where the second package is. I made a request for them to look into it and they sent me a link to a form I have to sign before they will talk to the courier about it.

It doesn't matter how good your product is if you can't get that product to your customer it becomes moot. There is no peace of mind with this company, you never know what will happen after giving them your money. I won't be ordering from them again. I'll cut my losses, I imagine pay another $17.21 in customs for the second package and then stick with Costco's Kaizen protein from now on. Saving a few bucks isn't worth the headaches.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Sad to hear.

I have ordered from them few times without issues or duties.

But recently supplementsource.ca experience has made me realize I can go to another source as well.

Their post sales experience was above par and has made me totally loyal to them. Canada Post had lost their shipment and they worked with me to send me an advance replacement in good faith while CP took their time to confirm lost shipment.

And shipping was super fast too, less than 2 days.
Jul 3, 2016
127 posts
215 upvotes
xfftwf wrote: I wish they could throw in samples of other flavours, as I often my large pouches.
For sure, just leave a comment in the order and and mention me and where you're from and I'll take care of you Grinning FaceRegional Indicator Symbol Letters Ca.
Dec 6, 2013
965 posts
486 upvotes
lalaland
CanProDan wrote:
xfftwf wrote: I wish they could throw in samples of other flavours, as I often my large pouches.
For sure, just leave a comment in the order and and mention me and where you're from and I'll take care of you Grinning FaceRegional Indicator Symbol Letters Ca.
Thanks CanProDan, but I placed the order and it got dispatched already. Appreciate the intention still :)
:cool:
Jul 3, 2016
127 posts
215 upvotes
xfftwf wrote:
CanProDan wrote:
Thanks CanProDan, but I placed the order and it got dispatched already. Appreciate the intention still :)
Next time Grinning Face