Expired Hot Deals

[MyProtein] MyProtein - 35% off Storewide!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2017 5:37 pm
[OP]
Jan 31, 2015
12 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver

MyProtein - 35% off Storewide!

Deal Link:
Savings:
35%
Retailer:
MyProtein
Hey guys, just ordered 22lbs of MyProtein's Impact Whey Isolate which worked out to be $142.20, with free shipping over $120.

The code is 35OFF, which looks to be storewide.

Completely unsure of when the code expires, so get in while you can!

Coupon code: 35OFF

Edit: Although I'm not sure how / didn't bother with it, this deal could be even better with Ebates I believe.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 8.01.05 AM.png
51 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
3881 posts
423 upvotes
Thornhill
The deal is pretty good, though protein is not the best. From what I can see it's only 71-76% pure(depending on different options) which is on the lower side. I typically try to buy on Amazon at least 80% pure. Of course the higher it is, the more you pay as it's more expensive to make.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
3304 posts
418 upvotes
Thanks. Got 3x11lbs of Impact Whey. Ends up to be $4.40/lb, about 50% lower than Kaizen from Coscto. I know Kaizen is isolate, but it won't matter to a semi-serious lifter like myself.
signature closed for renovation
Nov 6, 2012
193 posts
139 upvotes
Burnaby
Don't forget 4% back from ebates!!
[OP]
Jan 31, 2015
12 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
dazz wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:40 am
The deal is pretty good, though protein is not the best. From what I can see it's only 71-76% pure(depending on different options) which is on the lower side. I typically try to buy on Amazon at least 80% pure. Of course the higher it is, the more you pay as it's more expensive to make.
From what I can see, it seems you're talking about Impact Whey Protein which is a Whey concentrate, with ~19g protein / 25g scoop (76%). The product I purchased was the Impact Whey Isolate, which is a whey isolate with 22g protein/25g scoop (88%).

So it just depends on which protein you purchase. But for the isolate, it works out to be $6.46/lb, which is a pretty decent deal for an isolate.
Jul 17, 2008
22 posts
10 upvotes
GTA
dazz wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:40 am
Important to remember most labels are pretty inaccurate, and myprotein is typically one of the better ones. Their isolate would meet your needs.

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein

Edit: If anyone has any difficulty picking flavours https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/commen ... n/d8nxlz8/
Nov 28, 2010
240 posts
34 upvotes
I have been using Musclepharm Assault lately, Does this compare in term of quality and price/lbs ?

MP Assault used to go on sale at costco every couple of weeks making it a pretty good deal but i'm running out and hadn't stacked on supplies so I might consider changing.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2009
4479 posts
718 upvotes
Scarborough
How does this compare to the previous deal? Wasn't that deal a bit better? I forgot to order, been having to stock up on Tuna salad with to supplement my protein
Apr 24, 2007
41 posts
Toronto
At the bottom on the nutritional information, it says: "Please note this nutritional information is taken from the 8.8lbs unflavored version. When choosing a flavored version it will reduce the protein content by approximately 3% for most flavors, however chocolate, due to the added cocoa, will reduce it by approximately 8%."

Does this mean a flavored version will have less protein in the bag and thus less protein per serving?
Mar 31, 2008
254 posts
113 upvotes
Calgary
Guilo wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 1:48 pm
Does this mean a flavored version will have less protein in the bag and thus less protein per serving?
Yes youd be sacrificing 1-1.5 grams of protein per serving for tasties.
Jan 2, 2014
212 posts
41 upvotes
slitcher wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 1:00 pm
I have been using Musclepharm Assault lately, Does this compare in term of quality and price/lbs ?

MP Assault used to go on sale at costco every couple of weeks making it a pretty good deal but i'm running out and hadn't stacked on supplies so I might consider changing.
MP Assault is poorly rated.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
2987 posts
476 upvotes
GTA
Doesn't work. "Voucher doesn't exist". Tried it with everything but protein.
Last edited by jarko on Sep 12th, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 18, 2015
535 posts
106 upvotes
right on 63 bucks taxes and shipping for 11 pounds. great deal.
Nov 28, 2011
501 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
Aww shucks.

I placed an order just after midnight using the newCA promo code (30% off). Picked up 4,4lb creatine, 22lb impact whey protein, and a smartshake shaker. Totalled at just over $120 ($123).

With this promo code, and new promotions available on myprotein, I would have been able to add:
- lifting straps
- 180 tablets dialy multivitamin
- 90 tablets caffeine
- a second shaker
- Myprotein MYSyrup sugar free syrup (mysyrup promo code)

And the order would have worked out to be at $130.24...

Tried cancelling the order, but despite the order still sitting at their U.S warehouse (packaged), they're unable to ammend it... No additions, no removals, and no promo code adjustments.

MYProtein isn't in it for the customer service. Lots of great prices, but I can tell where they cut the corners.

Oh well :). Still happy with my original order. Just sucks to know I could have purchased a little more!

Thanks OP!
Mar 16, 2008
99 posts
54 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought 22lbs of Impact Whey, 5.5LBS of gainer, 2.2lbs Creatine, a shaker, got free shipping and a free bottle of syrup for $134. It's a great deal.