Expired Hot Deals

[MyProtein] MyProtein - 35% off Storewide!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2017 1:17 am
[OP]
Jan 31, 2015
14 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
Looks like the deal is dead for 35% off storewide, might just be specific items now.
Apr 24, 2014
65 posts
28 upvotes
Whey isolate works but not whey protein, but it looks like they increases the price as it is more expensive compare to what OP had purchased.

https://imgur.com/a/dWS5D
"In films when they are holding on for their lives, if you can't do a pull up you will probably die."

"Mufasa skipped back day, and so Simba lost his daddy. Do pullups or Scar will kill you and take your pride!"

Koodo $40 1GB
Oct 15, 2009
284 posts
114 upvotes
Bought Impact protein from one of their "sales" a while back. You should never buy anything at regular price from these guys as anytime a sale ends a new one starts (as I'm sure you've noticed if you come to this forum). I've tried many protein powders in my life and I have to say their chocolate is the worst tasting I've ever tried. I don't mind as I can stomach almost anything but if you're at all picky with taste I would get something else. I believe it's cause they use less sugar than others but I'd have to compare to be sure.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1091 posts
71 upvotes
Does myprotein use cross-flow microfiltraion for their protein isolate?

Kaizen specifically mentions this production method on their labelling but I've been having a hard time finding out what Myprotein does. It's mentioned In some of their ads but nowhere on their website or labelling. I've even emailed them a couple of times but haven't received a response.

The older (slightly inferior nutritionally and cheaper) method of processing whey protein, ion exchange, results in a higher protein concentration and may be what's contributing to their exceptional scores on Labdoor.
Sep 11, 2017
8 posts
26 upvotes
Frankie3s wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 12:46 am
Discount Code expired on: 13 Sep 2017 14:30
It was working for me till midnight, but my post was stuck in moderation, so it wasn't very helpful. Confused Face
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
3338 posts
429 upvotes
curlyface wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 8:47 am
Bought Impact protein from one of their "sales" a while back. You should never buy anything at regular price from these guys as anytime a sale ends a new one starts (as I'm sure you've noticed if you come to this forum). I've tried many protein powders in my life and I have to say their chocolate is the worst tasting I've ever tried. I don't mind as I can stomach almost anything but if you're at all picky with taste I would get something else. I believe it's cause they use less sugar than others but I'd have to compare to be sure.
Taste is subjective. I like Impact Smooth Chocolate better than Kaizen's Chocolate.
signature closed for renovation
Mar 12, 2006
508 posts
16 upvotes
uofs09 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:01 pm
Whey isolate works but not whey protein, but it looks like they increases the price as it is more expensive compare to what OP had purchased.

https://imgur.com/a/dWS5D
You're right...that's kind of bullshit.

a 5.5 lb of Isolate is 97.76, less 35%, showing 63.54 for me

The deal still works for me, but not sure if I'm pulling the trigger....they mark it up definitely.
Dec 8, 2008
216 posts
45 upvotes
Made an order yesterday and while the 35off code did not work I did get some great deals (and got 30% off anyway for being a new customer): I picked up 3 x 5.5 lbs of the whey isolate and 1.1 lbs of carnitine for just under $130. The reason I split the protein into 3 was because the price was actually better per pound than buying an 11 lb order!
If you're looking for deals, try that out (also get the added bonus of different flavours).
Jan 20, 2017
1 posts
They have a new coupon code for 35% off on there home page. I just placed an ordered for $133, saved myself $71.
Oct 15, 2009
284 posts
114 upvotes
recordman wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 1:47 am
Taste is subjective. I like Impact Smooth Chocolate better than Kaizen's Chocolate.
Taste may be subjective but I guarantee you no one on this planet likes the taste of whey itself. This protein has a very feint hint of chocolate taste and a very strong taste of whey. The reason most people opt for flavored protein and not just straight whey is because they want to mask the taste of the whey itself. That part is not subjective.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1374 posts
129 upvotes
Don't forget ebates. Currently at 4%. It's been higher but better than nothing! Any questions about ebates just send me a PM. I've got over $100 in rebates from them in the past couple years.
Sep 20, 2011
115 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Its now regular price for the protein. They keep changing their prices & discounts every other day.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
3988 posts
472 upvotes
Thornhill
sevsev wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 12:50 pm
Important to remember most labels are pretty inaccurate, and myprotein is typically one of the better ones. Their isolate would meet your needs.

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein

Edit: If anyone has any difficulty picking flavours https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/commen ... n/d8nxlz8/
Thank you for the link, I was looking for something like this. It has about 5 proteins I tried so it's good to compare them.