Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Myprotein

Myprotein 40% off "Mystery Sale"

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2019 10:13 am
Oct 23, 2010
28 posts
8 upvotes
It should be stated in every whey protein thread. If it's greater than $7/lb of whey protein ISOLATE its not a deal.
Feb 24, 2012
236 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
others are right i remember paying a lot less in last years deal they raised the prices a lot
Nov 8, 2013
642 posts
476 upvotes
arcty5 wrote: Mocha is good. The chocolate one had me gagging
I've been getting choc. smooth for a year now and this one just tastes like dirt gawd damn
Dec 16, 2015
112 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Looks like MyProtein has been raising the prices of their protein. I'm looking at a past order:
https://i.imgur.com/7lucYLz.png

$48.75 for 5.5 lbs of Isolate bought last year in June

https://i.imgur.com/gzIDNqI.png

$57 for 5.5 lbs of isolate.

They do have 45% off sales, but that's like one or twice a year, and it could be coming up soon. Though the 5% isn't going to be enough to get back to the prices they had last year.
We can speculate though that they spent a good amount of their money on marketing, revamping their website, and packaging. But still, the price jump hurts :(
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6973 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone had the donut flavours (Canadian or glazed)?

Looking to split an order with a buddy.

Regards.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
djpr wrote: Last order I made with myprotein was hell. Their customer service is non-existent. Never ordering from them again.
do elaborate.. what happened?
Oct 9, 2011
733 posts
765 upvotes
EAST YORK
Strawberry cream, salted caramel and mocha taste amazing.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8568 posts
4207 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
So with MyProtein jacking up their prices over the years - what's the alternative (other than Costco's Kaizen on sale)?
Is MyProtein still the best with their sale prices (protein/gr)?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4372 posts
6939 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: I'm allergic to whey so am looking at the vegan ones. Expensive even with the 40% discount. The vegan protein powders at Costco are cheaper.
I'm not sure what Costco's prices are for vegan protein, but you can check out https://www.canadianprotein.com/vegan-protein

Their premium vegan protein blend is on sale, and every batch is also 3rd party tested for heavy metals and quality.

11lbs of Apple Cinnamon for $67.99. The rest of the flavours are $79.99 for 11lbs. That's comparable to what I've been paying for 11lbs of whey isolate at myprotein. Just make a new account every order, and you'll get an additional 10% off for first time orders.

I've never tried a vegan protein before, so I ordered the Apple Cinnamon on Friday. We'll see if 11lbs was a good idea or not Face With Tears Of Joy. I've been losing my patience with the way myprotein is inflating prices for their "sales". I figured I would try something completely different from somewhere else.
Aug 3, 2015
396 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
Their vanilla is trash. I’d rather pay $90 for 2kbs of ON whey than 80 for 11lbs of this garbage
Grandfathered AT&T Business Nationwide 450 and Unlimited International Data Roaming no throttling - $140CAD/month
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: do elaborate.. what happened?
Made an order with 11 different items 8 clothing, 3 powders). 3 powders and 3 clothing shipped. The remainder nothing happened so I sent a request regarding it. After 24 hours they said they were out of stock and they would cancel the one item. I sent about 5 emails and in the end they refunded it. It took 3 weeks for it to happen. I've never had to cancel an order that was out of stock.

They have no telephone number or live chat. Their customer service takes 24 hours to reply and they don't know anything.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
eiad77 wrote: Salted caramel is pretty good
+1 to salted caramel and strawberry cream, didn't like much the chocolate brownie.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
I have 11 lb each opened packs of salted caramel and strawberry cream. If anyone wants I can sell at a crazy discount. Just PM me.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1001 posts
386 upvotes
Toronto
There's a code for 45% off now, use "MAD45". Ends in 20 hours or so.
I've tried Vanilla, Chocolate Smooth, Salted Caramel and Matcha. Based on this thread, sounds like I gotta try strawberry cream and mocha next time. Also picking up some creatine monohydrate.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2009
1676 posts
1424 upvotes
Toronto
Just got the email for 45% off too. I just made a big order at 35% off last week... any chance of them crediting me the difference?
Dec 13, 2016
100 posts
101 upvotes
toronto
lol at all the users ITT who ordered too much from past deals. I guess it's a warning to new buyers of what happens when you have to spend $100 to get free shipping
Feb 12, 2017
89 posts
71 upvotes
My last order (think it was at 40% off, Jan 27, 2019). Willing to give my opinion on the flavors if anybody wants to know.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2016
1235 posts
4267 upvotes
dan1709 wrote: dont get the strawberry it is horrific. Taste like cough medicine. The cinnamon is decent
Probably because it’s made with beaver anus. (You may think I’m joking but do a google search!)
May 14, 2013
17 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Vanilla is the bomb. Blend it with frozen milk, mango, strawberry and banana. I add a tablespoon of nutrional yeast flakes for a health boost.
Adding salted caramel to my order this time.