Hot Deals

[Myprotein] Myprotein 40% off "Mystery Sale"

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2019 8:24 am
Dec 24, 2018
3 posts
3 upvotes
Lol i just ordered from them a couple days ago. Never again.

I placed an order for the regular Whey Protein, but I actually wanted the Isolate version instead. I sent a cancelation ticket immediately after, then placed my second order. Well, apparently they can’t stop it. So, sending a cancellation ticket literally minutes after placing an order is already too late? Seems to me like a pointless system if you’re offering free cancelations. Even more hilarious is they sent out my second order first, then shipped out my first order (the one I’ve been trying to cancel) a day AFTER. You telling me my second order got processed and shipped first and you cant cancel my first one? They seem to be all over the place.

Anyway, i have x2 11lb of whey protein on the way right now haha.

I agree with other commenters— i find their customer service abysmal and their business practices shady. BUT, in fairness, their whey protein isolate IS top of the line in terms of quality protein.

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein/quality
Feb 12, 2017
23 posts
11 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 8:04 pm
Ever had the glazed donut?
I was initially going to get glazed donut, but the reviews online said that FT was superior and so, I followed their advice.

Here's a link to a collection of people's opinion on MP's offerings (8k votes): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform
To access the info, leave the votes blank and Just click next.
Oct 16, 2010
166 posts
365 upvotes
Thanks OP. 24h flash sale was 45% off so I got a bunch of samples, shaker, shorts, and 5.5lbs isolate, $90 FS, tax in. Looks like I may have paid about $10 more than historical cheaper prices listed in this thread, but I'm trying them out now so that I can order super cheap bulk in future.
Jan 8, 2006
786 posts
159 upvotes
rkt1337 wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 7:37 pm
i dont see whats the point, it comes out to about the same price as canadianprotein. Just buy local.
help me understand the math? 11lbs isolate from canadianprotein is $10.90/lb. How is that the same price as Myprotein which is closer to $8/lb after the 45% discount.
Jul 21, 2009
697 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
Just got my order and the expiry date on two out of my three products is May 2019... pretty disappointing order with this company.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2126 posts
537 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Just when I was going to place my order, I notice this company didn't have a tax registration. So I researched further and notice they operate the web store from US using Canadian currencies. This mean they are not regulated by Health Canada. The product imported is subject to border screening and possible charges for taxes and duties due by the receiver upon delivery. Anyone here experience other charges like import or cc currency exchange rate?
[solicitation removed]
Jan 8, 2006
786 posts
159 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 5:45 am
Just when I was going to place my order, I notice this company didn't have a tax registration. So I researched further and notice they operate the web store from US using Canadian currencies. This mean they are not regulated by Health Canada. The product imported is subject to border screening and possible charges for taxes and duties due by the receiver upon delivery. Anyone here experience other charges like import or cc currency exchange rate?
ordered several times and used their free shipping option. never had to pay anything beyond the initial web order.
Sep 14, 2007
798 posts
227 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 5:45 am
I've gone through 2 orders, 44lbs and I haven't been hit with any duties. The non regulation by health Canada is a good point though, I think we're more strict than the US.
Feb 4, 2012
75 posts
15 upvotes
LONDON
oh my god

myprotein **** nuked their flavoring with their latest re-formulation

salted caramel used to be delicious. I've heard people complain that it was too sweet but I've always had a sweet tooth and happened to find it to be perfect. It's one of their most popular flavors by all accounts so I know I'm not alone...

...the salted caramel that I just received in my latest order tastes like unsweetened cardboard. And the texture has changed -- myprotein mixed with water used to be slightly frothy/milky which was great, but now the shakes are either completely flat or unmixable.

I'm going to go straight to my credit card/bank to ask for a refund. I used to tolerate their shitty and apathetic customer service, but on the bright side I won't have to any longer once I find an alternative protein source. This is the end of an era...
Jan 8, 2006
786 posts
159 upvotes
oh man, I just got 11lbs of salted caramel too LOL. wifey finds it too sweet but I love it. gonna suck going through 11lbs if it tastes like sun-dried anus. :(

whats the expiry date on yours? mine's 07/2020. will check if there's a batch # to compare.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1099 posts
630 upvotes
killahbeez wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 2:41 pm
oh my god

myprotein **** nuked their flavoring with their latest re-formulation

salted caramel used to be delicious. I've heard people complain that it was too sweet but I've always had a sweet tooth and happened to find it to be perfect. It's one of their most popular flavors by all accounts so I know I'm not alone...

...the salted caramel that I just received in my latest order tastes like unsweetened cardboard. And the texture has changed -- myprotein mixed with water used to be slightly frothy/milky which was great, but now the shakes are either completely flat or unmixable.

I'm going to go straight to my credit card/bank to ask for a refund. I used to tolerate their shitty and apathetic customer service, but on the bright side I won't have to any longer once I find an alternative protein source. This is the end of an era...
taste the same to me. I just got a new batch
May 11, 2014
56 posts
26 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
dan1709 wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 3:18 am
dont get the strawberry it is horrific. Taste like cough medicine. The cinnamon is decent
Which one though, are you referring to "Natural strawberry"? I've gone through about 5lbs of "Strawberry milkshake" and it's absolutely delicious in the world of budget whey proteins.
May 11, 2014
56 posts
26 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
MikeB84225 wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 4:01 pm
How was mocha, Strawberry cream and Cinnamon roll? I didn't see cinnamon or else I would have grabbed but I have strawberry and mocha coming so I hope they are good.

I normally get chocolate milkshake or chocolate PB from CanadaProtien.
I've only tried strawberry cream and i'm super happy with it. Been drinking it straight, and it's a super delish addition to my green smoothies (spinach, frozen pineapples, yogurt)
May 11, 2014
56 posts
26 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Honestly, MyProtein almost always has at least 35% off. 40% is not something I'd rush to make a big order for, 45% maybe if I'm desparate, 50% I'll start adding things to my cart.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2126 posts
537 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
There is an up to 60% off sale plus extra 20% off purchase today. I did the comparison math and this deal is better then the 40% discount order I placed last week.
[solicitation removed]