Deal Link:
Savings:
55%
Expiry:
February 29, 2020
Retailer:
Myprotein
EDIT: ALL COUPONS EXPIRED

While I no longer recommend myprotein due to false advertising labeling and illegal price scheme and some questionable product ingredients, currently their protein is priced very good.
I only buy isolate and their 11lb bag is $78in card. Add 12% rakuten to that and it's $69 per 11lb Whey Isolate. VERY good price which I haven't seen in a long long time since they artificially raised their prices.

To get to that, use rakuten, then the following code,since what they have on the site is only 20%: CODE: missyou. It will give you 30% on top. EDIT: missyou coupon just expired. You are welcome to use fam25 for 25% off. Still not a bad deal compared to what they had for many months prior.
***EDIT 2 try browney for 35% off ***

PS. and If you are wondering what to buy, buy their proteins. Do not buy any other crap which is useless. Their flavdrops are great too I hear, if you don't like to use sugar. Their omegas are very decently priced, but not sure of the quality - at least they are not fishy. I also have their caffeine pills, which are ok on the go.
Last edited by dazz on Feb 29th, 2020 9:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
145 replies
Jul 15, 2018
164 posts
111 upvotes
Anyone have experience with their vegan blend? I want to use whey but even isolate gives me the shits in the afternoon...surprised i havent shi* myself yet to be honest
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
13744 posts
2996 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Can you provide some more information about the false advertising and product ingredients? I've read nothing but good things about their protein. I have a bag of isolate here sitting unopened yet as I try to finish the previous bag. Which expired... But I think it's fine?
Nubby666 wrote: Anyone have experience with their vegan blend? I want to use whey but even isolate gives me the shits in the afternoon...surprised i havent shi* myself yet to be honest
My girlfriend is drinking their pea protein and I think she said it's good. No issues for her. Will update my post if I'm wrong.
Advan Tire Spring 2020 Michelin Group Buy

Other makes and models are available. See post for full details.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
5460 posts
1408 upvotes
Thornhill
Nubby666 wrote: Anyone have experience with their vegan blend? I want to use whey but even isolate gives me the shits in the afternoon...surprised i havent shi* myself yet to be honest
I tried their pea protein. Almost vomited...and the rest of 2.2lb bag went right into garbage. It was disgusting. And that was with milk and 2 bananas as I tried to kill the taste. I do believe all of the vegan stuff tastes gross as with other brands. I've never tried any that tasted even ok.
Jan 22, 2017
124 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I'd been waiting on a MyProtein deal to get more Isolate. When you consider the ebates on top of everything (I'll never get used to saying Rakuten), it really is a hot deal.
"You listen to me, you'll go to the top. You don't listen to me, you're never heard from again!"
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4819 posts
1219 upvotes
Toronto
What's the difference between whey protein and whey isolate and whey concentrate?
Sep 11, 2011
665 posts
257 upvotes
Alberta
fightbriz wrote: What's the difference between whey protein and whey isolate and whey concentrate?
Isolate is more processed, has less carbs, fat, lactose.

Concentrate is fine though.
Oct 16, 2010
277 posts
662 upvotes
This is a really good deal. I paid $86 for 11lbs of isolate on valentines day, but today its $69.

Btw, it's also nice when part of the deal is Rakuten because your subtotal on MyProtein is higher and easier to qualify for the $90 free shipping.
Last edited by Proxism on Feb 26th, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 5, 2016
27 posts
22 upvotes
Any free shipping codes? Looking to use this to stock up on Creatine Monohydrate
Dec 14, 2008
703 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
dazz wrote: I tried their pea protein. Almost vomited...and the rest of 2.2lb bag went right into garbage. It was disgusting. And that was with milk and 2 bananas as I tried to kill the taste. I do believe all of the vegan stuff tastes gross as with other brands. I've never tried any that tasted even ok.
Vega pea protein stuff tastes exactly as you'd expect. It's not whey, but it's not gross either. I liked it. If this is anywhere close to that it'd be pallatable.
Jan 2, 2017
386 posts
529 upvotes
I've used the vanilla flavour for the past few months and it's not great. It's definitely consumable, but it tastes and feels like chalk.
Nov 25, 2009
419 posts
135 upvotes
Duncan
I've been using the vegan blend every day for nearly a year now. The very first time I tried it (my first time having protein powder) I hated it, but the next day I found it more tolerable. Since then it's grown on me and I really enjoy it now.
I don't love how powdery it is, can make a huge mess if you're not careful. It dissolves in water very easily, which is great. Currently I have it in oatmeal for breakfast every day and it tends to thicken the blend which is nice, unlike the whey protein my husband uses.
It doesn't give me any intestinal discomfort, though my husband finds if he uses it, it sometimes makes him feel bloated, so it depends on the user.
Jun 19, 2017
42 posts
16 upvotes
missyou code literally just expired what are the chances
Dec 27, 2006
142 posts
38 upvotes
chateauguay, Québec
geokilla wrote: Can you provide some more information about the false advertising and product ingredients? I've read nothing but good things about their protein.
Aug 26, 2018
41 posts
25 upvotes
Winnipeg
Anyone else getting “discount code expired on 26Feb 2020 17:00” when entering missyou?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)