Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
MyProtein

Protein and other products on sale, 2.2lb for $14.69

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2016 9:43 pm
Jun 30, 2016
28 posts
8 upvotes

Protein and other products on sale, 2.2lb for $14.69

Deal Link:
Savings:
70%
Expiry:
August 16, 2016
Retailer:
MyProtein
Hi everybody this is my first time posting here, I hope I'm doing it right :)

MyProtein has a sale up to 70% off that ends tomorrow at 12:00 pm!

http://ca.myprotein.com/us-offers/every ... unted.list?
40 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
2349 posts
2808 upvotes
Any recommendations on flavour? (or flavours to avoid?)
Sep 2, 2007
480 posts
181 upvotes
Anyone order from this site before? 5kg should be fine, no?

Due to Canadian customs regulations, Myprotein products may be regarded as Natural Health Products (NHPs), resulting in a maximum amount of 90 days’ worth of an individual product type in your order. Ordering more may result in a delayed customs clearance and/or a complete rejection of your package. We recommend checking how many days’ supply each unit provides before purchase, especially in relation to powders and pills/capsules

aviator_13 wrote: Any recommendations on flavour? (or flavours to avoid?)
These 11lb concentrates all cost $66.89

Banana
Natural Banana
Natural Strawberry
Pineapple
Stevia - Blueberry and Raspberry
Dec 25, 2005
46 posts
2 upvotes
there is a new sales, buy 2 get 1 free and free Canadian shipping over 100 right now.

Another thing I noticed was this statement: "Please note this nutritional information is taken from the 8.8lbs unflavored version. When choosing a flavored version it will reduce the protein content by approximately 3% for most flavors, however chocolate, due to the added cocoa, will reduce it by approximately 8%."
Jun 28, 2012
167 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I agree. Was checking out the snapchat and they mentioned that this product will be getting a bump up to 76% protein and no increase in price. Unbeatable.
therealkh wrote:
Canadian protein will always get my thumbs up. Best base prices around, and the chocolate milk shake flavour is amazing :)
Jan 14, 2009
60 posts
33 upvotes
Canada
Ordered from myprotein and canadaprotein loads of times.

Myprotein
-> English Toffee was very different when I first tried it. (In a bad way) and I eventually became accustomed to it
Can hardly down it if it is mixed with just water.
-> Vanilla, normal and good.
-> Chocolate, didn't try it first hand, but my friend enjoyed it.
Took around a week or less IIRC?

Canadaprotein
Support Canada.
I believe it is shipped out from my city so it is lightning fast.
-> Vanilla, normal and good
-> Chocolate, can't remember?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
^ my body don't give a 2 sh1t about where protein is made. It wants the best protein for the cheapest price and myprotein fits the bill.
Last edited by badsha on Aug 17th, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 28, 2012
167 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto, ON
comps wrote: Ordered from myprotein and canadaprotein loads of times.

Myprotein
-> English Toffee was very different when I first tried it. (In a bad way) and I eventually became accustomed to it

Canadaprotein
Support Canada.
Chocolate milkshake from Canadian Protein is by far the best protein I've ever put in my mouth, lol.
Mar 14, 2016
55 posts
14 upvotes
Yeahbuddy wrote:
comps wrote: Ordered from myprotein and canadaprotein loads of times.

Myprotein

Canadaprotein
Support Canada.
Chocolate milkshake from Canadian Protein is by far the best protein I've ever put in my mouth, lol.
+1. Also tried vanilla from canadianprotein but chocolate milkshake is unbeatable
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
had to jump in this convo to say

+1 chocolate milkshake!! it's awesome!
Dec 25, 2016
65 posts
67 upvotes
badsha wrote: ^ my body don't give a 2 sh1t about where protein is made. It wants the best protein for the cheapest price and myprotein fits the bill.
Not implying that they have the same nutrient profiles (although they are pretty similar), but CanadianProtein 11lbs for $60 definitely beats MyProtein's 2.2lbs for $14.69, and CanadianProtein isn't even on "sale."
Jul 21, 2013
856 posts
66 upvotes
yeah even with this sale, canadianprotein is cheaper. their concentrate is also 80% just like myprotein's impact whey.
Dec 6, 2013
965 posts
486 upvotes
lalaland
Darn I missed this, how often do these sales happen?
:cool:
Nov 23, 2006
487 posts
102 upvotes
Has anyone ever tested CanadianProtein for the labelling? The prices seem too good to be true want to know if anyone has ever verified the protein content they are claiming. That's really my only reservation about ordering from them.
Jan 6, 2012
73 posts
6 upvotes
PORT MOODY
I actually made the purchase for 2 11lb of economy whey without reading the nutritional content (choco milkshake and unflavoured)... 1 scoop of protein contains 189mg of cholesterol... any comments on that?

what's their return policy like?
Jul 20, 2007
177 posts
58 upvotes
JLei2k wrote: Has anyone ever tested CanadianProtein for the labelling? The prices seem too good to be true want to know if anyone has ever verified the protein content they are claiming. That's really my only reservation about ordering from them.
Very good question! Can anyone provide links or other information that substantiate the claims? I recall a cbc marketplace show stating some protiens were spiked. Not sure if there was a follow up to that.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
3262 posts
1220 upvotes
Any promo codes available for Canadian protein?