Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
MyProtein

WHEY Isolate 11lb-$56 Selected Flavours + 4% ebates - FS over $90

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2018 12:22 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3281 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto

WHEY Isolate 11lb-$56 Selected Flavours + 4% ebates - FS over $90

Deal Link:
Price:
$56
Retailer:
MyProtein
Hey guys, myprotein Whey Isolate protein is now even cheaper than it was during pre-black Friday sale.
https://ca.myprotein.com/sports-nutriti ... 52482.html

You will need to get a referral code and create new account.

11lb - $69.80
5.5lb - $38.99
The price applies only on 1st order. You will need to create another account if you already purchased and want something else.

Free Shipping on orders over $90
Ebates 8%

Flavour ratings:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/commen ... myprotein/

Update
Certain flavours are $56 now. Credits to GNKRFG and RiftOfChaos
GNKRFD wrote: hey if your still looking for protein, you can get the 11lbs whey isolate for $56 before shipping. Use whey56 as promo code.
RiftOfChaos wrote: whey56 works on chocolate smooth, vanilla and unflavoured.

Ordered 4x11 pounds at $56 each! Better deal than in the OP!

Ebates is 4%.
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Last edited by osuman on Nov 26th, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
113 replies
Nov 8, 2013
642 posts
476 upvotes
Just on a related note if you were to buy 1 Impact Whey 11lbs its actually more expensive by $6 than during the pre-black friday sales. The total comes to $77 where as it was $71. Kinda bummed I missed that, thinking today would have been different
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1426 posts
1166 upvotes
Toronto
Yes the referral code is usually 30% off both regular and sales item
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3281 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
w00t wrote: Yes the referral code is usually 30% off both regular and sales item
Unfortunately it doesn't work on Whey impact.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Mar 12, 2017
256 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
GNKRFD wrote: Just on a related note if you were to buy 1 Impact Whey 11lbs its actually more expensive by $6 than during the pre-black friday sales. The total comes to $77 where as it was $71. Kinda bummed I missed that, thinking today would have been different
Exactly! Shame on this company for constantly duping customers. They also increase the regular non-discount price during sales to make it appear as heavily discounted. This is the main reason why I haven't purchased from them.
Sep 16, 2008
84 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
I was about to place an order with them but noticed it's actually more expensive on black Friday! They had a free shipping promo couple of months ago it was 60$ for 11 lbs shipping included. Then it was 64$, Then 68$ and on BF got to 77$, even if they make it look like it's a huge discount. Shame on them! I will buy somewhere else.
Fido - $20/25GB
Fido tablet plan - $0.00/4GB
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2139 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
What? No whey! This is a great deal!
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
May 12, 2012
695 posts
804 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Was gonna post but this is actually more expensive than a few days ago. Luckily I ordered my 22 lbs and am good to go.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3281 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
Ferny111 wrote: Was gonna post but this is actually more expensive than a few days ago. Luckily I ordered my 22 lbs and am good to go.
Are you talking about they regular whey protein?
Whey isolate was $71.50 few days ago.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
May 12, 2012
695 posts
804 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
osuman wrote: Are you talking about they regular whey protein?
Whey isolate was $71.50 few days ago.
Whey protein blend I was able to get for $57 per 11 lbs. Plus 8% ebates. Effectively less than $55 per 11 lbs. Isolate was sitting at about $65 per 11 lbs. Plus Ebates 8%, but I can afford the cholesterol.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3281 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
Ferny111 wrote: Whey protein blend I was able to get for $57 per 11 lbs. Plus 8% ebates. Effectively less than $55 per 11 lbs. Isolate was sitting at about $65 per 11 lbs. Plus Ebates 8%, but I can afford the cholesterol.
Can you link how you were able to get isolate for $65. I only see 71.50 http://forums.redflagdeals.com/myprotei ... s-2240459/
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Nov 3, 2011
361 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
I paid $56.xx for 11lb pre black Friday deal lol. Total was about $113 shipped. I got $8-9 back in ebates also
Dec 31, 2011
125 posts
50 upvotes
Surrey
I bought 11lb Whey Isolate flavored a day before Black Friday thinking that was the best deal, they lowered it to bigger discounts a day after. Plus when I looked at my shipping email, they shipped un-flavored version. I emailed right away, but they don't want to do much about it. Oh well....

I am not going to buy from them in future.
Oct 14, 2015
90 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto,ON
Been almost 30 days and still did not get my order from them.Not even a tracking number. Terrible customer service.
Apr 20, 2018
155 posts
102 upvotes
zannerzone wrote: Been almost 30 days and still did not get my order from them.Not even a tracking number. Terrible customer service.
Almost place my order, very concerning about their shipping nowFace With Tears Of Joy
Nov 3, 2011
361 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
There shipping is good very fast. They apparently out of stock of shaker/mixer bottle when i ordered a my protien a month ago and never shipped. Even charged my credit card separately for it $3.xx. few days ago I placed my black Friday order above ^^ I said i was already charged for bottle that never shipped can you add it to this order I placed. Support said no i will cancel and refund.... So dumb why couldn't they just add it as $0.00 or already paid anyways.. If they don't ship items separately then why not just refund in first place...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7568 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
Aelanord wrote: Almost place my order, very concerning about their shipping nowFace With Tears Of Joy
Unless it's out of stock, they ship a few days after purchase and you get it a week later. Faster and courteteous CSR. Don't listen to haters!! I've been ordering from them for years.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3281 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
I placed my order on Friday, shipped yesterday via OSM carrier with tracking info in case anyone wonders.
Estimates show Dec7-Dec10.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
zannerzone wrote: Been almost 30 days and still did not get my order from them.Not even a tracking number. Terrible customer service.
That will depend on what you have bought. My last order took 3weeks before they cancel it. Status was processing . Order content was all men clothing. That are out of stock and waiting to restock. You are tye last guy to get informed about that.
I was able to push customer service (online chat) to add a 20$ credit into my account telling them that i lost other deal and that i cry every night waiting for my package. Hehe

Same stroy will haplen with the order that i have placed 2 days ago.
If you are not in a rush. Pla e your order ans watch the status.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
May 12, 2012
695 posts
804 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
osuman wrote: Can you link how you were able to get isolate for $65. I only see 71.50 http://forums.redflagdeals.com/myprotei ... s-2240459/
Ebates referral code of $5. Brought pricing down. Unflavoured isolate, although not stated, was also priced less. Overall was $69 minus $5 referral or $71.50 minus $5. Was $64 for a bag of unflavoured isolate or $65.50 for a bag of flavoured isolate. Plus the 8% ebates.

Also, I received confirmation of shipment in 6 hours and my expected delivery date is this week, 26 - 2. I have ordered from these guys 6 times, all protein and all have been ordered in a timely manner. Really unfortunate about the other stories, but they have grown quite a bit in North America in the last couple years.