123 upvotes
Regina

Whey Protein Isolate 5.5lb 40$

Deal Link:
Price:
40$
Retailer:
Myprotein
I got an email saying that there's a VIP coupon code that'll give me 45$ off their whey protein isolate. Comes to 40$ after taxes before shipping.

Use code: ISO40

Conversely, if you use coupon code TREAT, it'll give you 40% off many of their products including their 11lb whey isolate, bringing it to 78$ for 11lb.

Myself personally, I'd rather buy 3 x 5.5lb of different flavors for $120. Also, orders over 90$ get free shipping.

Don't forget about ebates.COM for another 8% off.
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 22nd, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
66 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1125 posts
470 upvotes
Surrey
I genuinely love you man haha I was down to my last few scoops of ON whey. Exactly what I was waiting for Smiling Face With Open Mouth

And you are right. I'd go the same route. Get 3 different flavors for slightly more but sealed packages.
0 tolerance for BS.
Dec 16, 2015
51 posts
24 upvotes
Richmond, BC
For isolate, this is a fantastic deal, last time I got Isolate was for $48.75 for 5.5 lbs back in early July. To add, this is Isolate, which means it has more protein content per scoop compare to their Impact Whey Protein.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1125 posts
470 upvotes
Surrey
What people haven't realized is that with TREAT coupon it's 40% off which is very hot for anything on the website, not just isolate. "Whey" better than the last deal we all were discussing...
0 tolerance for BS.
[OP]
Jan 9, 2014
181 posts
123 upvotes
Regina
Sadly you can't use both coupons at the same time.
Nov 8, 2013
128 posts
41 upvotes
I got enough protein for like1.5 months. Is this a rare offer from my protein or should I just wait around Black Friday?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1445 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! I already had about 20 lbs of isolate and I added another 2 x 5.5 lbs. I truly have no idea how I'll get through all this but this order brings my $ cost avg down lol.
Since when did myprotein start charging 1% for using paypal?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1445 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
When going through ebates.COM do you need to shop from the US site to get the 8% or can you switch over to the cdn site? It's too late for me now as I went to the cdn site but hopefully the answer will help others.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2004
4852 posts
628 upvotes
jindogae wrote:
Oct 20th, 2018 7:28 am
When going through ebates.COM do you need to shop from the US site to get the 8% or can you switch over to the cdn site? It's too late for me now as I went to the cdn site but hopefully the answer will help others.
How long does it take to show up? I ordered last night and there's nothing there, it's my first time using ebates.com

** And I used ebates.ca for the first time last month and it hasn't shown up either. Though the 'shopping trip' atleast showed up but the money has not.
[OP]
Jan 9, 2014
181 posts
123 upvotes
Regina
GNKRFD wrote:
Oct 20th, 2018 6:49 am
I got enough protein for like1.5 months. Is this a rare offer from my protein or should I just wait around Black Friday?

Protein doesn't expire for years. It's really a personal judgement call. I've seen 11lb of isolate for 78$ multiple times. But this is my first time seeing 5.5lb for 40$.

They'll definitely have a deal on black friday again, but if you're looking for 3 different flavors, I'd pull the trigger on this deal. If you're okay with 1 flavor, I'd wait until BF and get a giant order with glutamine, creapure/creatine, protein etc with them then. They're pretty much unbeatable when they've got their big event sales going.
[OP]
Jan 9, 2014
181 posts
123 upvotes
Regina
jindogae wrote:
Oct 20th, 2018 7:28 am
Here is what ebates.com says about Canadian orders.

https://www.ebates.com/help/article/eba ... 5009254708

Myself personally, I made sure I was on the ca.myprotein.com website before opening the ebates.com window, that way I was automatically redirected to ca.myprotein.com when I clicked the ebates.com link.

For my order, I didn't get the money right away, so I clicked the "track cash back" option in the help menu, and was credited with the money pretty much right away.
Nov 8, 2013
128 posts
41 upvotes
AnujS699 wrote:
Oct 20th, 2018 12:11 pm
Protein doesn't expire for years. It's really a personal judgement call. I've seen 11lb of isolate for 78$ multiple times. But this is my first time seeing 5.5lb for 40$.

They'll definitely have a deal on black friday again, but if you're looking for 3 different flavors, I'd pull the trigger on this deal. If you're okay with 1 flavor, I'd wait until BF and get a giant order with glutamine, creapure/creatine, protein etc with them then. They're pretty much unbeatable when they've got their big event sales going.
Thanks, that's what I'm going to do, these sales keep coming and their tempting but I gotta control myself. I got enough creatine for a year and bcaa for 2 months. Looking forward for the Black Friday sale.
Mar 1, 2012
430 posts
166 upvotes
Anyone in Ottawa wanna place an order together? Don't feel like ordering 15 pounds of protein this time around.
Mar 26, 2010
815 posts
32 upvotes
Scarborough
I ordered 11lbs of Chocolate Smooth not too long ago for about the same discount. I want to get the Cinnamon Roll and Chocolate Mint, but I already have whey too much protein at the moment. lol

I also feel like myprotein deals are not really deals anymore considering how they have discounts almost every week, kind of like Old Navy sales. Hotmail put those discount emails in my spam folder because of how they constantly spam you. lol