Tags:
None
Dec 29, 2001
642 posts
42 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo

[Cineplex] Re: Mystery Shopper for Cineplex

Hi all

Just thought I would mention that you can sign up to become a mystery shopper for Cineplex. This was mentioned before in the summer. The price has increased from $40 to $50 and they made a few changes. You will receive 2 tickets and 2 $5 off concession stand coupons each time they send you a package. You will receive 4 packages over the duration of the shopping. Previously it had been 2 tickets and a $10 off concession stand coupon for 4 visits.

Its not that hard to do, all you do is fill out a questioner after you visit. Answering questions like were you served in 3 minutes or less. Name of the person who sold your ticket etc. Its decent and the coupons are good for any movies no pass restriction. Just saw LOTR ROTK with the coupon. You can find more info on the Cineplex website or pm me.
10 replies
Jul 3, 2002
27 posts
I might be blind but I can't find this info on the cineplex site anywhere...
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2003
4331 posts
496 upvotes
Toronto
Same here. I spent like half an hour looking around ...
Banned
Jun 12, 2001
65 posts
Originally posted by ricedion@Dec 23 2003, 01:28 PM
Same here. I spent like half an hour looking around ...
I didn't spend half an hour looking but I couldn't find it too :(
LATEST NEWS:

Bill Gates: Arrested for reckless driving in 1977

Who's got the last laugh?

Click me to see some of the crap posted by a member here at RFD....
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2003
1874 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
Is this what you are talking about? Mystery Shopper

It seems like it's for the U.S. though. I could not find an equivalent for Canada.
[OP]
Dec 29, 2001
642 posts
42 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Hi all

I beleive that Cineplex removed the link from their website. I seem to have been giving people the link for the US site. Here is the address I have for sending in my review and my renewel fee. You can write a letter asking to sign up. Include 3 movie theatres you wish to visit (You will be asked to visit only 1) Good luck everyone

ATTN Mystery Shopper Program
Cineplex Odeon Corporation
1303 Yonge Street
Toronto ON
M4T 2Y9
May 5, 2003
288 posts
Usually when mystery shopping, the shopper gets PAID. You don't normally have to PAY to do this...

So my question is, do you get money after signing up? I don't understand why you'd have to pay them money in order to evaluate their stores.
Canada Yarns: yarn store || Toronto Knits: GTA knitting community || Knitravel || Haute Revel
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2004
1632 posts
58 upvotes
Sounds like a bit of a gimmick but I guess if you go to Cineplex a lot it's a good deal. For $50 you get 8 tickets (which are worth $64-$112 depending on the theatre) and $40 in concessions.
Bad grammar makes me [sic]
Mar 4, 2004
825 posts
64 upvotes
London
My brother does this in Ottawa. Good deal.
× < >