Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nando's

$20.19 - Nando's full chicken deal, June 15. Takeout/dine-in only.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2019 3:54 am
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1844 posts
985 upvotes
Halton
scottmg wrote: What's the current price for time machines at Costco? Anyone know?
True dat!! and 8 years ago??
I'm making more than I made 8 years ago, I hope they do too
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6230 posts
4829 upvotes
Will probably have it one more time during game day. However, I'm superstitious and blaming my delicious Game 2 Nando meal for the Raptors loss. LOL Have lots of options tonight for Game 3, so I'm not sure I should watch it at home again. If I do stay in it'll be pizza tonight! Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Game 1--Had the Popeye's $14.99 game day special. Left at half-time and we went to watch at bar drinking my lucky beer and we won.

Game 2--Had Nando's $20.19 game day special and watched full game at home and we lost. :(

Game 3--TBD

Where to watch Game 3 and what to eat and drink for good luck tonight?
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1984 posts
1456 upvotes
Toronto
kennyluo wrote: anyone know if richmond hill location is participating?

Richmond Hill
9625 Yonge Street 5, Toronto, L4C 5T2
They are
Banned
Mar 2, 2019
11 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
I think it's a fair deal if you would normally buy Nando's, some of their sides are crappy, so getting smaller portions is probably a blessing in disguise, the garlic bread is tasty.

I got the fries and rice the last time, both were meh, will try the mash potato and coleslaw today, and also have some other sides I'll make at home.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
RippedB60778 wrote: I think it's a fair deal if you would normally buy Nando's, some of their sides are crappy, so getting smaller portions is probably a blessing in disguise, the garlic bread is tasty.

I got the fries and rice the last time, both were meh, will try the mash potato and coleslaw today, and also have some other sides I'll make at home.
Their mash is dry and not good. Maybe try the wedges instead I would say. I like the peri peri fries though. I hope you didn't get the regular fries.
Aug 23, 2011
194 posts
154 upvotes
Nandos in Guilford, Surrey is participating. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Nov 23, 2017
300 posts
448 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
The site says the deal will be on "if necessary Monday June 10th 2019, Thursday June 13th 2019, and Sunday June 16th 2019"

I don't follow sports, but I do love peri peri chicken. Can someone update me on whether or not I'll be able to grab the deal those days?!?
Nov 5, 2018
845 posts
1009 upvotes
dayofthedeb wrote: The site says the deal will be on "if necessary Monday June 10th 2019, Thursday June 13th 2019, and Sunday June 16th 2019"

I don't follow sports, but I do love peri peri chicken. Can someone update me on whether or not I'll be able to grab the deal those days?!?
Guess you'll have to Google when the raptors are playing next.

No one is going to be your secretary here....
Aug 5, 2017
146 posts
331 upvotes
Tried to get the deal in Brampton yesterday at 7pm but was told there would be an hour and a half wait for chicken to be ready so we left.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto
Got the deal last night from the Bay Street location near College.

I got mashed potatoes, which were great, and creamy, and wedges which were also good. I did find these sides we’re both pretty small portions though, and would be a stretch for three.

For the chicken, I received four pieces of wing+breast, which I was disappointed in, as I didn’t realize there were no-legged, four-winged chickens out there. Would’ve been happy to get two pieces of leg+thigh.

Overall I’d say it’s a good deal though, especially if you like Nandos flavours.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1288 posts
3734 upvotes
dayofthedeb wrote: The site says the deal will be on "if necessary Monday June 10th 2019, Thursday June 13th 2019, and Sunday June 16th 2019"

Ferinthu1 wrote: Guess you'll have to Google when the raptors are playing next.

No one is going to be your secretary here....
Man are people lazy...this kind of post is right up there with someone asking if a certain store has stock of something instead of just calling the store themselves.
Nov 23, 2017
300 posts
448 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
scottmg wrote: Man are people lazy...this kind of post is right up there with someone asking if a certain store has stock of something instead of just calling the store themselves.
I didn't mean to ask for a personal message! I suppose that's how it came off. I just thought people might update the thread with the game days while this thread is still open! I suppose I've been spoiled with new mom support groups in the last two months since baby's been born. Sorry!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
got the deal last night. chicken was very good. sides were small as has been mentioned. i made a salad and had some left over rice to make it a complete meal. i wasn't impressed with the garlic bread. at the location i went to it tasted stale and dry. very chewy texture.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dayofthedeb wrote: I didn't mean to ask for a personal message! I suppose that's how it came off. I just thought people might update the thread with the game days while this thread is still open! I suppose I've been spoiled with new mom support groups in the last two months since baby's been born. Sorry!
If you check RFD daily I’m sure you’ll see Yue thread on bumped back to the first page whenever there’s a game.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19157 posts
9081 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I got the deal at Woodbine and Highway 7 yesterday and everything was really salty and the spice was really strong. Is this how their chicken is supposed to taste compared to Swiss Chalet for example?
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Dec 11, 2010
183 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
lilc09 wrote: Tried to get the deal in Brampton yesterday at 7pm but was told there would be an hour and a half wait for chicken to be ready so we left.
I called them around 8pm last night and they said an hour wait and ran out of garlic bread. Going to call them earlier on Friday!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
geokilla wrote: I got the deal at Woodbine and Highway 7 yesterday and everything was really salty and the spice was really strong. Is this how their chicken is supposed to taste compared to Swiss Chalet for example?
Kinda, but not sure about the salty part. Should be more strong with spice, yes. I find it much more flavorful and tender than swiss chalet. Great chicken! Haven't been back to Swiss Chalet since discovering to Nando's lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Richmond, B.C.??
Beware the RFD Effect