Expired Hot Deals

[Nando's] $20.19 - Nando's full chicken deal, June 15. Takeout/dine-in only.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2019 3:54 am
Mar 22, 2013
652 posts
847 upvotes
Toronto
Got the deal last night from the Bay Street location near College.

I got mashed potatoes, which were great, and creamy, and wedges which were also good. I did find these sides we’re both pretty small portions though, and would be a stretch for three.

For the chicken, I received four pieces of wing+breast, which I was disappointed in, as I didn’t realize there were no-legged, four-winged chickens out there. Would’ve been happy to get two pieces of leg+thigh.

Overall I’d say it’s a good deal though, especially if you like Nandos flavours.
May 17, 2017
196 posts
411 upvotes
dayofthedeb wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 10:05 pm
The site says the deal will be on "if necessary Monday June 10th 2019, Thursday June 13th 2019, and Sunday June 16th 2019"

I don't follow sports, but I do love peri peri chicken. Can someone update me on whether or not I'll be able to grab the deal those days?!?
Ferinthu1 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 6:17 am
Guess you'll have to Google when the raptors are playing next.

No one is going to be your secretary here....
Man are people lazy...this kind of post is right up there with someone asking if a certain store has stock of something instead of just calling the store themselves.
Nov 23, 2017
142 posts
224 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
scottmg wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 8:55 am
Man are people lazy...this kind of post is right up there with someone asking if a certain store has stock of something instead of just calling the store themselves.
I didn't mean to ask for a personal message! I suppose that's how it came off. I just thought people might update the thread with the game days while this thread is still open! I suppose I've been spoiled with new mom support groups in the last two months since baby's been born. Sorry!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8262 posts
2718 upvotes
Toronto
got the deal last night. chicken was very good. sides were small as has been mentioned. i made a salad and had some left over rice to make it a complete meal. i wasn't impressed with the garlic bread. at the location i went to it tasted stale and dry. very chewy texture.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
41974 posts
2780 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dayofthedeb wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 9:04 am
I didn't mean to ask for a personal message! I suppose that's how it came off. I just thought people might update the thread with the game days while this thread is still open! I suppose I've been spoiled with new mom support groups in the last two months since baby's been born. Sorry!
If you check RFD daily I’m sure you’ll see Yue thread on bumped back to the first page whenever there’s a game.
***Brand New Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB ONLY $220!!***
Silver Coins | Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
12827 posts
2286 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I got the deal at Woodbine and Highway 7 yesterday and everything was really salty and the spice was really strong. Is this how their chicken is supposed to taste compared to Swiss Chalet for example?
Dec 11, 2010
102 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
lilc09 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 7:26 am
Tried to get the deal in Brampton yesterday at 7pm but was told there would be an hour and a half wait for chicken to be ready so we left.
I called them around 8pm last night and they said an hour wait and ran out of garlic bread. Going to call them earlier on Friday!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
3150 posts
496 upvotes
Toronto, ON
geokilla wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 12:39 pm
I got the deal at Woodbine and Highway 7 yesterday and everything was really salty and the spice was really strong. Is this how their chicken is supposed to taste compared to Swiss Chalet for example?
Kinda, but not sure about the salty part. Should be more strong with spice, yes. I find it much more flavorful and tender than swiss chalet. Great chicken! Haven't been back to Swiss Chalet since discovering to Nando's lol.
Nov 13, 2006
852 posts
245 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Richmond, B.C.??
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
41974 posts
2780 upvotes
Richmond Hill
geokilla wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 12:39 pm
Definitely supposed to be much spicier (not in the hot sense) than Swiss, but I didn't find it saltier than Swiss. I ordered from the same location yesterday.
***Brand New Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB ONLY $220!!***
Silver Coins | Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Oct 6, 2016
193 posts
70 upvotes
Burnaby
xxmaine wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 8:05 pm
Nandos in Guilford, Surrey is participating. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Is either of the burnaby location participating?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
6390 posts
1891 upvotes
Mississauga
Ooh this is across the street from work. Will see if my lunch partner wants to do a whole chicken for lunch. Otherwise, i may have to go it alone, like Euchre. Lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2232 posts
762 upvotes
Love Nando's, but I'm afraid we'll lose tonight like when I had it for Game 2. It'll be pretty hard to resist getting it for Game 5 on Monday, win or lose. I'm already jonesing for their delicious chicken in this thread. LOL

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)