Expired Hot Deals

[Nando's] $20.19 - Nando's full chicken deal, June 15. Takeout/dine-in only.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2019 3:54 am
Aug 23, 2011
68 posts
16 upvotes
RiasatAbir wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 4:25 pm
Is either of the burnaby location participating?
Try and call the store. If you guys are ordering past 5 pm, be prepared for one hour wait.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
6390 posts
1891 upvotes
Mississauga
[removed]

It's Portuguese chicken style. So it's basically carcass and head removed, and flattened and grilled. That's why it appears as such. They are not going to be in the style of like Swiss Chalet or those hot and ready whole chickens at grocery stores or Costco.

My colleague and I just had it for lunch. For two people, it's still a fair bit of food, considering McDonald's combos are about the same price for two people. I could still eat the whole thing myself, but then, I could also eat two McDonald's combos, so that's not indicative of a small portion or anything. The garlic bread was quite tasty.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jun 7th, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: your quote was removed
Sep 13, 2016
316 posts
457 upvotes
Mississauga
kenchau wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 1:46 pm
It's Portuguese chicken style. So it's basically carcass and head removed, and flattened and grilled. That's why it appears as such. They are not going to be in the style of like Swiss Chalet or those hot and ready whole chickens at grocery stores or Costco.

My colleague and I just had it for lunch. For two people, it's still a fair bit of food, considering McDonald's combos are about the same price for two people. I could still eat the whole thing myself, but then, I could also eat two McDonald's combos, so that's not indicative of a small portion or anything. The garlic bread was quite tasty.
Thank you for your reply.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3200 posts
659 upvotes
RiasatAbir wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 4:25 pm
Is either of the burnaby location participating?
What’s stopping you from calling to find out?
Feb 15, 2019
9 posts
4 upvotes
Went to the hurontario and bovaird location again today (went and enjoyed this special for game one), but now they said they AREN’T participating!! WTF?! They said they can just choose when they want to, and today being a “weekend”, they chose not to....I am disappoint. :(
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3200 posts
659 upvotes
RickySlade wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 5:16 pm
Went to the hurontario and bovaird location again today (went and enjoyed this special for game one), but now they said they AREN’T participating!! WTF?! They said they can just choose when they want to, and today being a “weekend”, they chose not to....I am disappoint. :(
You should vandalize the business.
Feb 13, 2011
736 posts
162 upvotes
Vancouver
willingdon ave @ kingsway is paticipated
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
1593 posts
393 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone know if headland is participating today ?
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
13082 posts
1430 upvotes
Mississauga
TLSRULZ wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 6:28 pm
Don’t think they ever participated.
Nov 14, 2001
860 posts
107 upvotes
Mississauga
TLSRULZ wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 6:28 pm
Heartland is not.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
13082 posts
1430 upvotes
Mississauga
RickySlade wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 5:16 pm
If you can spend 25.xx, there is an amazing chicken and rice play called, Dawat-e-Khas on Mavis and Bovaird. Best bbq chicken ever. Spicy though.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
9945 posts
1043 upvotes
Vancouver
I had Nandos many years ago and decided it’s not much food given their prices .

But this deal is closer to what it should be everyday at imo.

So smaaaaaaalll.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)