Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Napa Auto Parts

YMMV - BlueTooth V3.0 EarBuds $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2017 1:14 pm
Dec 30, 2011
289 posts
158 upvotes
NEPEAN

[Napa Auto Parts] YMMV - BlueTooth V3.0 EarBuds $9.99

Hi All,

I have been looking for some cheap Bluetooth Earbuds for a while now and came across these at Napa Auto Parts. They are $34.00 regular on sale for $9.99

Here is the Site Link for EarBuds

here is a link to the Sale Flyer. You can see the buds on page one, bottom left.

Sale Flyer Here

Compare to Canada Computers: Note: No photo

I can tell you that Napa on Enterprise Drive (West End) in Ottawa does not participate in the Flyer program and do not have any.
Napa on Industrial Ave may have some left but I suggest calling first. (For Sens Fans, the Paul McClean Doppleganger works at this location, LOL)

Edit: I just heard that you can order these in for Pickup if the store doesn't have any in stock.

I am no expert, but these things sound dam good to me and the range is impressive. I can walk around my house without disconnects (Bungalow) and I got a good 30ft from my cell before losing connectivity here at work. Comparable EarBuds fall in around the $30 - 35 dollar range.

Like I said, if you are looking for a decent, non $150 dollar bluetooth EarBuds, these may work for you.

Good luck

Note: I searched for this deal on RFD and did not find it so here it goes. Just wish I saw this back on June 1st when sale started.
Images
  • 20170623_123411.jpg
  • 20170623_123404.jpg
11 replies
Dec 21, 2012
484 posts
848 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Thanks! Reserved two sets at my local NAPA store.
Oct 21, 2016
348 posts
1189 upvotes
Thanks for posting, was going to buy but not anymore. Watch out for the 2 hours play time...
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13362 posts
8297 upvotes
Brampton
I have a similar pair (red) watch for really bad BT reception. The thought is you would have the wire draped around the back of your neck while you workout or run. If that control "pod" is blocked by say your neck or head you'll get the stream cutting out on you.

It's why I got on the Jabra Step deal but the fit on those are very meh. I said the hell with these things and just got a BT transceiver for my ATH-M50 (modded with a 3.5MM jack) and never looked back.
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12459 posts
2169 upvotes
GTA
I don't see the deal here, you can wait and order from AliExpress for around $5.......
Dec 30, 2011
289 posts
158 upvotes
NEPEAN
yeah723 wrote: Thanks for posting, was going to buy but not anymore. Watch out for the 2 hours play time...
What do you want for 10 Bucks? LOL, I bought them to walk at Lunch hour while at work. Some may want them for stocking stuffers for kids but thanks for your feedback! The ad mentioned 4 hours, box clearly says 2 hours of playtime. That is way more time than I would ever need.
tebore wrote: I have a similar pair (red) watch for really bad BT reception. The thought is you would have the wire draped around the back of your neck while you workout or run. If that control "pod" is blocked by say your neck or head you'll get the stream cutting out on you.

It's why I got on the Jabra Step deal but the fit on those are very meh. I said the hell with these things and just got a BT transceiver for my ATH-M50 (modded with a 3.5MM jack) and never looked back.
So your neck blocks the BT function to your phone I assume only a foot or two away and yet I can walk around my bungalow with signal going through multiple walls with electrical wires etc, and the Computer Center I work in which is full of electronics without loss of connection and also through a wall no problem? Seems odd to me but something to watch for I suppose.
Dec 30, 2011
289 posts
158 upvotes
NEPEAN
qaz393 wrote: I don't see the deal here, you can wait and order from AliExpress for around $5.......
Thanks for your feedback. I wanted them today, not in 4 - 5 weeks. BTW, Got a link for those?
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13362 posts
8297 upvotes
Brampton
Dagwould wrote: What do you want for 10 Bucks? LOL, I bought them to walk at Lunch hour while at work. Some may want them for stocking stuffers for kids but thanks for your feedback! The ad mentioned 4 hours, box clearly says 2 hours of playtime. That is way more time than I would ever need.

So your neck blocks the BT function to your phone I assume only a foot or two away and yet I can walk around my bungalow with signal going through multiple walls with electrical wires etc, and the Computer Center I work in which is full of electronics without loss of connection and also through a wall no problem? Seems odd to me but something to watch for I suppose.
Just sharing my story. Even my Jabra have a similar issue just to a lesser extent.
Dec 30, 2011
289 posts
158 upvotes
NEPEAN
tebore wrote: Just sharing my story. Even my Jabra have a similar issue just to a lesser extent.
As I said, I appreciate the feedback as do the other members. I just want them for walking, Maybe the jostling has more to do with crappy connections or something.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
OMG, look at how big that control box/receiver thing is. Definitely wouldn't want to be running in these, I imagine that thing would rip the earbud right out of your ear.
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12459 posts
2169 upvotes
GTA
Dagwould wrote: Thanks for your feedback. I wanted them today, not in 4 - 5 weeks. BTW, Got a link for those?
Patience is a virtue.

Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Running Earphone Stereo In-ear Earbud with Microphone Earphone For iPhone Sumsang Xiaomi
http://s.aliexpress.com/RfiAv6Nf
(from AliExpress Android)
Dec 30, 2011
289 posts
158 upvotes
NEPEAN
qaz393 wrote: Patience is a virtue.

Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Running Earphone Stereo In-ear Earbud with Microphone Earphone For iPhone Sumsang Xiaomi
http://s.aliexpress.com/RfiAv6Nf
(from AliExpress Android)
One week in and still enjoying my new Buds. I have a few friends that picked some up as well. It will be Sept before I'd see the China order, LOL and well, I'm walking/kayaking and enjoying them now. Simply not worth the whopping $3 savings in my opinion in addition to not having to worry if they work or not when I get them. (Yes I have been stung by cheap crap from ******** and if I pay shipping to return they would be happy to replace). Happened with a Dash Cam. Fortunately it's the only issue out of a bunch of Orders I've made from GB or Ali.