2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

National - AIRMILESSHOPS.CA - 50 BAMs WUS $100 or more in a single transaction (Nov 14th to Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 10:16 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 27, 2016
671 posts
614 upvotes
Kanata
FoMoHotDeals wrote: None of my airmileshsop.ca purchases are posted correctly, also missing the 50 bonus ams. Here's one ex: amazon purchase Total $109 before tax, reported as 1 base mile and 1 bonus mile, even though I received my items all together in one package the very next day. I was also supposed to get 3x ams.
What did you buy? There are category exclusions:
AIR MILES® reward miles will not be earned on Amazon Gift Cards, Amazon Prime Sign-up, Books, eBooks, Groceries, Automotive supplies, Tools & Home Improvement, books, or Kindle devices or Kindle eBooks.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
Howitzer1 wrote: What did you buy? There are category exclusions:
cell phone accessories
Multi Millionaire in Points
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11123 posts
8334 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@supremePug POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 22nd
Moved from the RFD 2019 ONGOING AirMiles General Discussion Thread ... to the appropriate offer in the STB 2019 SUB FORUM
supremePug wrote: question guys, i made a purchase through airmilesship at Amazon and bought over 160$ in one transaction. however, when I got the air miles, it was all broken up according to when the items were shipped by Amazon. with the maximum air miles being 4 in one of the lines on air miles transactions.

does this mean I didn't make the over 100$ target for the shop the block offer, even though all of it was bought in the same transaction on Amazon?
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11123 posts
8334 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@mdb1983 POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 22nd
Moved from the RFD 2019 ONGOING AirMiles General Discussion Thread ... to the appropriate offer in the STB 2019 SUB FORUM
supremePug wrote: question guys, i made a purchase through airmilesship at Amazon and bought over 160$ in one transaction. however, when I got the air miles, it was all broken up according to when the items were shipped by Amazon. with the maximum air miles being 4 in one of the lines on air miles transactions.

does this mean I didn't make the over 100$ target for the shop the block offer, even though all of it was bought in the same transaction on Amazon?
mdb1983 wrote: that's something i'm still waiting on too. i did the over 100 spend at staples using the code but i never got the shop the block promotion points yet either...it says shop the block for 2 others i got at the gas station and a clothing store but not the staples, samsung pay, rewards for your opinions and amazon yet either...i'm guessing you normally get the amazon points first but maybe the shop the block promotion is added later
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11123 posts
8334 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@shimh POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 22

shimh wrote: I don't get the STB points on the amazon order either, so I think it has not been issued yet. I got the 1x, 5x and 20x AMs for the order already. I am not sure if AM fixed the the order being broken up situation, But you may chat with AM agent to sort it out based on previous posts by showing the order information. I think you will eventually get proper AMs even if the automatic process does not work.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11123 posts
8334 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@supremePug POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 22nd
shimh wrote: I don't get the STB points on the amazon order either, so I think it has not been issued yet. I got the 1x, 5x and 20x AMs for the order already. I am not sure if AM fixed the the order being broken up situation, But you may chat with AM agent to sort it out based on previous posts by showing the order information. I think you will eventually get proper AMs even if the automatic process does not work.
supremePug wrote: thanks, appreciate you taking the time to reply. and the person above you.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3645 posts
1010 upvotes
QC
How long did it take for bonus AM to post? I've bought a 200$ GC, 20x AM posted but not the bonus. I also bought an apple watch online (in store pickup) and the x20 also posted but still no bonus AM.

Edit: GC is from end of November and watch is about 10 days ago.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11123 posts
8334 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
jfmartel wrote: How long did it take for bonus AM to post? I've bought a 200$ GC, 20x AM posted but not the bonus. I also bought an apple watch online (in store pickup) and the x20 also posted but still no bonus AM.

Edit: GC is from end of November and watch is about 10 days ago.
I take it you are referring to the actual 50 BAMs from AirMiles Shops.ca for doing this particular STB 2019 Offer

So far NO ONE has received them

Those will BATCH POST ... probably AFTER the STB Promotion concludes

Based on MMs 2019 results ... I would say start looking for the 50 BAMs 3 to 4 weeks down the road ... so after Mid January
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2009
2546 posts
1348 upvotes
Montreal
Bought over $160 at New Balance through AM Shops during BF 20x promo. Have still not seen a single AM.Angry Face Missing 8 regular AM, 32 for 5x NB, 152 for 20x and the 50 bonus AM(normal since no one has gotten it).

As of tonight I’ve received my STB AM on all 6 other long completed partners(Rona, Reno Depot, IGA, Rachel Berry, PJC, Samsung). Worried that I’ve gotten nothing on AM Shops.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11123 posts
8334 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
S5 wrote: Bought over $160 at New Balance through AM Shops during BF 20x promo. Have still not seen a single AM.Angry Face Missing 8 regular AM, 32 for 5x NB, 152 for 20x and the 50 bonus AM(normal since no one has gotten it).

As of tonight I’ve received my STB AM on all 6 other long completed partners(Rona, Reno Depot, IGA, Rachel Berry, PJC, Samsung). Worried that I’ve gotten nothing on AM Shops.
Well...

New Balance has had a reputation in past BIG BONUS Events to be slow to POST
If at all

You might want to throw on an 8th Offer as insurance
Mar 30, 2017
205 posts
161 upvotes
Has anyone gotten the 50 bonus AM for spending $100 or more for the STB promotion yet
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11123 posts
8334 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
kargesd wrote: Has anyone gotten the 50 bonus AM for spending $100 or more for the STB promotion yet
No.

Has been addressed several times now in this thread
(Last time was yesterday ... a few replies above your post)

AMShops does a BATCH POST ... AFTER these BIG BONUS Events

Start watching around Mid January
Jun 8, 2009
3 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm still have not received any air miles from my Nov. 29 purchase on Indigo. How fast does Indigo normally post?
Oct 31, 2019
57 posts
29 upvotes
dazed4life wrote: I'm still have not received any air miles from my Nov. 29 purchase on Indigo. How fast does Indigo normally post?
Indigo has always immediate, so unfortunately it probably did not work in your case.

On the other hand has anyone's purchase from Apple since BF been posted? Mine still haven't and going to plan B soon...
[OP]
Jul 27, 2016
671 posts
614 upvotes
Kanata
My 50 BAM's for this just posted!