2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

National - AIRMILESSHOPS.CA - 50 BAMs WUS $100 or more in a single transaction (Nov 14th to Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 10:16 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1893 posts
339 upvotes
St. Johns
Is the 50 BAM only one per account? I had multiple purchases but only received the one 50 BAM.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1243 posts
999 upvotes
Winnipeg
Howitzer1 wrote: My 50 BAM's for this just posted!
Mine too. Always nice to have this offer confirmed!
[OP]
Jul 27, 2016
673 posts
614 upvotes
Kanata
RyanS219 wrote: Is the 50 BAM only one per account? I had multiple purchases but only received the one 50 BAM.
Correct, only one bonus per collector number.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1893 posts
339 upvotes
St. Johns
Howitzer1 wrote: Correct, only one bonus per collector number.
Oh, I thought you could use the coupon multiple times but it still only counted as 1 partner. Guess I'm out a couple hundred AMs
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11204 posts
8430 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
RyanS219 wrote: Oh, I thought you could use the coupon multiple times but it still only counted as 1 partner. Guess I'm out a couple hundred AMs
Ryan, unfortunately once per collector
Info was right on the STB 2019 Website Offer / Coupon
And also here, highlighted in the OP

Sorry, bud

But hey, if you got the 50 BAM POST
Then at least you can relax & know you also just got the PARTNER COUNT too
Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11204 posts
8430 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Got mine too

Think this the last of the Base Miles + Bonus Miles from STB 2019 that were PENDING
Plus confirms all my STB PARTNER COUNTS
So now just waiting on the STB 2019 BIG BONUS MILES

Come on Valentines ❤️ DAY
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2946 posts
1016 upvotes
North York
I got my 50, which is great because a few of my purchases from amazon shipped in multiple orders so I didn’t know if I’d get credit for the 100.

Still waiting on my Black Friday purchase of $100 from the source to count. At 20x, thats 100 air miles I’m missing. Is it 60 or 90 days before you can file a claim?
Jun 18, 2018
960 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
I had my 50 BAM's posted for all 3 accounts.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11204 posts
8430 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Cjohnson202 wrote: I got my 50, which is great because a few of my purchases from amazon shipped in multiple orders so I didn’t know if I’d get credit for the 100.

Still waiting on my Black Friday purchase of $100 from the source to count. At 20x, thats 100 air miles I’m missing. Is it 60 or 90 days before you can file a claim?
60 Days Minimum for Base Miles
And
75 Days Minimum for Bonus Miles
For a purchase made thru AirMiles Shops.ca

Where it gets confusing though is
When it’s tied to a BIG BONUS EVENT like STB 2019
The Retailers / PARTNER(s) have a longer time Report / POST

As the clock doesn’t start until the BIG BONUS EVENT is over

STB 2019 ended on December 27th
+ 60 Days (2 Months) = End of February
+ 75 Days (2.5 Months) = Mid March

Sometimes though ... AMs Customer Service will just try to blow you off if it hasn’t been 90 Days and involves AirMiles Shops.ca
And even the full 120 Days if it’s tied to a BIG BONUS EVENT

I get it though ... some of the AMShops Associated Retailers have HORRIBLE REPORTING practices
So much so ... that during BIG BONUS EVENTS ... where COUNTING PARTNERS or OFFERS are so important
Many of us long time collectors have a list of Stores we just don’t shop at during these events ... or if we do
We do so knowing that COUNTING on them is not reliable
And we add others into our list
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2946 posts
1016 upvotes
North York
PointsHubby wrote: 60 Days Minimum for Base Miles
And
75 Days Minimum for Bonus Miles
For a purchase made thru AirMiles Shops.ca

Where it gets confusing though is
When it’s tied to a BIG BONUS EVENT like STB 2019
The Retailers / PARTNER(s) have a longer time Report / POST

As the clock doesn’t start until the BIG BONUS EVENT is over

STB 2019 ended on December 27th
+ 60 Days (2 Months) = End of February
+ 75 Days (2.5 Months) = Mid March

Sometimes though ... AMs Customer Service will just try to blow you off if it hasn’t been 90 Days and involves AirMiles Shops.ca
And even the full 120 Days if it’s tied to a BIG BONUS EVENT

I get it though ... some of the AMShops Associated Retailers have HORRIBLE REPORTING practices
So much so ... that during BIG BONUS EVENTS ... where COUNTING PARTNERS or OFFERS are so important
Many of us long time collectors have a list of Stores we just don’t shop at during these events ... or if we do
We do so knowing that COUNTING on them is not reliable
And we add others into our list
Technically this isn’t for shop the block, this is for the Black Friday promotion. I’ll try after 75 days, though I haven’t even gotten the base miles from The Source yet.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11204 posts
8430 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Cjohnson202 wrote: Technically this isn’t for shop the block, this is for the Black Friday promotion. I’ll try after 75 days, though I haven’t even gotten the base miles from The Source yet.
Well actually ...

If you bought it on BLACK FRIDAY from AirMiles Shops.ca

Then ya ... technically it was part of the STB Promo during the same timeframe (that ran Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)
Also WHY I assume you posed your Question in this thread / forum rather than the RFD Annual Ongoing AirMiles thread

Cuz the timeframes / promos overlap ... more than likely any Missing Miles Inquiry you file, they are pretty much gonna put you off until the clock started ticking down on December 28th
+ 60 DAYS = End of February ... Base Miles
+ 90 DAYS = End of March ... Bonus Miles
120 DAYS = Date by which AirMiles has to POST ALL MILES
Feb 1, 2018
951 posts
1071 upvotes
Montréal
Echoing everyone else, my 50 bonus miles just posted yesterday as well.

Now all 3 of my completed offers have posted correctly with base and bonus miles. So all I still need are the 300 bonus miles for STB, which I assume will be coming later.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11204 posts
8430 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
seriesofcontradictions wrote: Echoing everyone else, my 50 bonus miles just posted yesterday as well.

Now all 3 of my completed offers have posted correctly with base and bonus miles. So all I still need are the 300 bonus miles for STB, which I assume will be coming later.
Yes ... see my Reply # 127 above
Dated yesterday

The BB BAMs showed up on Valentines ❤️ Day in 2019
Hoping for the same this year
Jan 12, 2016
56 posts
37 upvotes
North York, ON
Still waiting for mine. Purchase was made on Nov 18.