2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

National (Except NB/PE/NL) - JIFFY LUBE - Up to 5x AMs on a Penzoil or Shell Rotella Oil Change (Nov 14th thru Dec 15th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2019 4:11 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11128 posts
8340 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

National (Except NB/PE/NL) - JIFFY LUBE - Up to 5x AMs on a Penzoil or Shell Rotella Oil Change (Nov 14th thru Dec 15th)

OFFER

* 2x Miles @ JIFFY LUBE on your next conventional PENZOIL or SHELL ROTELLA Oil Change ... November 15th thru December 15th, 2019

OR

* 5x Miles @ JIFFY LUBE on your next Premium PENZOIL or SHELL ROTELLA Oil Change ... November 15th thru December 15th, 2019

COUPON STATUS - NO Coupon Required

FINE PRINT

>>> READ THE STB WEBSITE OFFER TO SEE BONUS MILES AWARDED FOR THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF OIL = www.shoptheblock.ca

THREAD VERIFIED WITH STB WEBSITE - December 3rd
5 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11128 posts
8340 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
for TIPS & TRICKS
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
1026 posts
758 upvotes
Halifax
I did this offer for the Synthetic Oil change on November 15th and so far - NO GO.

Zero Air Miles - Base or Bonus.

Bedford area - Nova Scotia. Keep your receipt.
A fan of RFD
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11128 posts
8340 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
rdiamond1 wrote: I did this offer for the Synthetic Oil change on November 15th and so far - NO GO.

Zero Air Miles - Base or Bonus.

Bedford area - Nova Scotia. Keep your receipt.
Probably gonna BATCH POST once or twice during / after promo
Very common for BIG BONUS Events
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
1026 posts
758 upvotes
Halifax
PointsHubby wrote: Probably gonna BATCH POST once or twice during / after promo
Very common for BIG BONUS Events
Hope so - fingers crossed.
That's why I was interested in if anyone had done it before.

It was a bit more expensive than our normal garage but they were too busy with the influx of snow tires being changed.

My husband has a very strange anxiety when a vehicle is even 1 km beyond the oil change date - to the point where he actually restricts car use.
So I knew there was a Shop the Block Offer and I had to get it done somewhere - I decided to try it.
It was different as you are in the car while they do it - then and there. And not waiting in the lobby.

Whether the Air Miles show or not - will be the difference as to whether we go back or not.
A fan of RFD
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
1026 posts
758 upvotes
Halifax
Jiffy Lube still has not posted I feel I have to do an 8 th offer now.... Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
A fan of RFD