2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

National (Except QC) - MISS FRESH.com - 500 BAMs WU Order for the 1st time (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2020 9:46 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
2327 posts
847 upvotes

National (Except QC) - MISS FRESH.com - 500 BAMs WU Order for the 1st time (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

OFFER

500 Bonus AirMiles @ MISS FRESH.com when you order for the first time ... November 14th thru December 27th, 2019

COUPON STATUS - STB OFFER / PORTAL REQUIRED

>>> REFER TO THE AMs STB 2019 WEBSITE TO SEE COMPLETE DETAILS ON THE OFFER AND TO UTILIZE THE REGISTRATION PORTAL

= www.shoptheblock.ca

FINE PRINT

* Offer valid November 14 to December 27, 2019. Offer applies ONLY to new MissFresh customers who have not placed any order prior to November 14, 2019. Bonus Miles cannot be combined with any MissFresh discounts or promotions in market. Bonus Miles applicable on all orders placed with a Collector Number during the eligible period outside of Quebec. Applicable Bonus Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 120 days from date of delivery and will be allocated based on your Account preferences. Limit of one (1) 500 Bonus Mile offer per Collector Number. MissFresh reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time. ®™Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and MissFresh Inc

EXCLUDES QUEBEC

OFFER APPLIES ONLY TO NEW MISS FRESH CUSTOMERS

THREAD VERIFIED WITH STB WEBSITE - December 3rd

OP EDITED by @PointsHubby for clarity - December 3rd
Additional thread to be added for the second Miss Fresh Offer
Also added the TIPS & TRICKS PLACE HOLDER
34 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
2327 posts
847 upvotes
PLACE HOLDER
for TIPS & TRICKS

Just wanted to update that I did this offer last year and received my 500 BAMs.

This year, I created a new MissFresh account with a different name/address but used the same AirMiles account and I just received my 500 BAMs today.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4454 posts
2085 upvotes
flash67 wrote: Just wanted to update that I did this offer last year and received my 500 BAMs.

This year, I created a new MissFresh account with a different name/address but used the same AirMiles account and I just received my 500 BAMs today.
How soon did you get the BAM from the date of delivery or pickup?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
2327 posts
847 upvotes
mkl38s wrote: How soon did you get the BAM from the date of delivery or pickup?
Delivery was on the 26th of Nov, I placed my order on Nov 18th and my points showed up on Dec 3rd.
Oct 30, 2019
24 posts
31 upvotes
flash67 wrote: Delivery was on the 26th of Nov, I placed my order on Nov 18th and my points showed up on Dec 3rd.
What did you order? According to the terms " Bonus Miles applicable on all orders placed with a Collector Number during the eligible period outside of Quebec." it can be any order. They sell a $3 jar for oatmeal, technically it would be my first order and it does clearly say all orders qualify.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4454 posts
2085 upvotes
bobloblawh wrote: What did you order? According to the terms " Bonus Miles applicable on all orders placed with a Collector Number during the eligible period outside of Quebec." it can be any order. They sell a $3 jar for oatmeal, technically it would be my first order and it does clearly say all orders qualify.
It said minimum $55 order right at the front page
www.missfresh.com/en/air-miles?utm_sour ... theblock19
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
2327 posts
847 upvotes
bobloblawh wrote: Yes but on the shop the block and in the airmiles app they just state any order.
I'd say that's incorrect, when you navigate to https://www.missfresh.com/en/air-miles? ... theblock19

Read the 1st step and the terms at the bottom of the page

*Enter your Collector Number to get 500 Bonus Miles on your first MissFresh order placed between November 14th and December 27th 2019. Offer applies ONLY to new MissFresh customers who have not placed any order prior to November 14th, 2019. Offer valid for meal box order only. Snack box and Breakfast box orders do not qualify. Bonus Miles offer applicable on all orders placed with a Collector Number during the eligible period outside of Quebec. Applicable Bonus Miles will be credited within 120 days from date of delivery and will be allocated based on your Account preferences. Limit of one (1) 500 Bonus Mile Offer per Collector Number. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, credit, coupon and/or offer. Promotions and/or offers have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Other restrictions may apply. MissFresh reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time.

®TM Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne Co. and MissFresh Inc.

Thanks for editing @PointsHubby
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11208 posts
8439 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@FoMoHotDeals POST RELOCATED by PointsHubby - December 5th
FoMoHotDeals wrote: Has anyone done the miss fresh food offer this year? Is it straight forward or bit of a hassle to get the 500 BAMs ? any tips would be appreciated.
Why do people choose to do the auto weekly delivery option, and then delay the delivery? Why not just order the ready to eat food/snacks for pickup and just be done with it? Please help, what am I missing here?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
flash67 wrote: Delivery was on the 26th of Nov, I placed my order on Nov 18th and my points showed up on Dec 3rd.
Which option did you choose, the weekly $55 meal plan? or just one time order of ready to eat food/snack for $55?
Multi Millionaire in Points
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
2327 posts
847 upvotes
FoMoHotDeals wrote: Which option did you choose, the weekly $55 meal plan? or just one time order of ready to eat food/snack for $55?
Yeah, did a weekly plan... soon as it was delivered I went online and deactivated my account... My account was in the deactivated state when my Air Miles arrived.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
flash67 wrote: Yeah, did a weekly plan... soon as it was delivered I went online and deactivated my account... My account was in the deactivated state when my Air Miles arrived.
Do you know if it has to be the weekly plan to qualify for STB and 500 BAM?
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11208 posts
8439 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
FoMoHotDeals wrote: Do you know if it has to be the weekly plan to qualify for STB and 500 BAM?
Did you check out the offer on the STB 2019 website = www.shoptheblock.ca
And the HOW TO USE ... and the CLICK HERE portal to the Miss Fresh Website when the coupon flips ?

The Miss Fresh Website Order Instructions and T&Cs for AirMiles there I think make it quite clear what is expected

QUOTE:
*Enter your Collector Number to get 500 Bonus Miles on your first MissFresh order placed between November 14th and December 27th 2019. Offer applies ONLY to new MissFresh customers who have not placed any order prior to November 14th, 2019. Offer valid for meal box order only. Snack box and Breakfast box orders do not qualify. Bonus Miles offer applicable on all orders placed with a Collector Number during the eligible period outside of Quebec. Applicable Bonus Miles will be credited within 120 days from date of delivery and will be allocated based on your Account preferences. Limit of one (1) 500 Bonus Mile Offer per Collector Number. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, credit, coupon and/or offer. Promotions and/or offers have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Other restrictions may apply. MissFresh reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time.

®TM Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne Co. and MissFresh Inc.
Based on previous Miss Fresh Offers, most RFDers Order 1 Required Box, and then SUSPEND / DELAY following weeks until the STB Promotion is over and their Miles are POSTED

Then they quit the program
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
PointsHubby wrote: Did you check out the offer on the STB 2019 website = www.shoptheblock.ca
And the HOW TO USE ... and the CLICK HERE portal to the Miss Fresh Website when the coupon flips ?

The Miss Fresh Website Order Instructions and T&Cs for AirMiles there I think make it quite clear what is expected

QUOTE:

Based on previous Miss Fresh Offers, most RFDers Order 1 Required Box, and then SUSPEND / DELAY following weeks until the STB Promotion is over and their Miles are POSTED

Then they quit the program
Yes I read it carefully, my confusion is where does it say that you have to subscribe to weekly delivery? Ready to eat meal doesn't count as meal box? Why signup for weekly delivery and keep suspending, when you can order ready to eat meal for $55 and be done with the whole thing.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11208 posts
8439 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
FoMoHotDeals wrote: Yes I read it carefully, my confusion is where does it say that you have to subscribe to weekly delivery? Ready to eat meal doesn't count as meal box? Why signup for weekly delivery and keep suspending, when you can order ready to eat meal for $55 and be done with the whole thing.
Scroll to the bottom of the Miss Fresh Website
https://www.missfresh.com/en

Take a look at the part where it states the 3 EASY STEPS
Says right there in # 1 ... that it’s a $ 55 Minimum

Also scroll down to the bottom of the page ... and click on the FAQs
It states there:
Can I order from MissFresh without subscribing?

No, BUT it's worth it, because we love you! We know you are busy and we want to ease the process of getting your weekly food products to save you time on shopping. For that reason, our system works as a weekly subscription. Don’t worry, you can skip your delivery if you are away.
AND
How does the subscription work?

Our subscription is fully customizable, meaning you can choose your meals and your food products every week. Your basket will be automatically saved and will go through every Wednesday, 11:59 PM ET. Until this deadline, you always have the option to skip and to modify your delivery.
I don’t subscribe ... but as I understand it

The boxes contain either fresh ingredients to make a meal, or a Ready to Eat items that you heat & serve ... alone or combined they make up your required $ 55 Minimum Weekly Order

So the story goes ... a weekly subscription is how Miss Fresh operates. That’s what you are signing up for, and earning the AirMiles BAMs for, and the STB PARTNER COUNT.

The loophole is ... that many RFDERs have found they can sign up, get one order delivered, then skip the following weeks until the AMs Promotion is over, their BAMs POST = STB PARTNER COUNTED ... and then quit the program