2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

National (Except QC) - MISS FRESH.com - 500 BAMs WU Order for the 1st time (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2020 9:46 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 9, 2008
534 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
What is the best meal combination?

2 Servings X 3 meals = $65

That's expensive....
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4463 posts
2087 upvotes
crazyqqq wrote: What is the best meal combination?

2 Servings X 3 meals = $65

That's expensive....
but if you consider $52.50 back in AM, all the food you get plus couple of ICE packs and a re-usable cooler box, and 1 STB offer, I would say it's not expensive at all. Also if you pick up at Metro, you get another $5 coupon for using at Metro to do other STB offer
Apr 9, 2008
534 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
mkl38s wrote: but if you consider $52.50 back in AM, all the food you get plus couple of ICE packs and a re-usable cooler box, and 1 STB offer, I would say it's not expensive at all. Also if you pick up at Metro, you get another $5 coupon for using at Metro to do other STB offer
I got way too many ice packs and cooler boxes from Good Food...

I will just do the 2 X 3 vegetarian option. It comes down to $58
Apr 9, 2008
534 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
Another quick question, when they post mile, do they back date to the order date or delivery day? I have enough miles this year. I want to save 500 miles for next year instead.
Apr 28, 2014
219 posts
86 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
crazyqqq wrote: I got way too many ice packs and cooler boxes from Good Food...

I will just do the 2 X 3 vegetarian option. It comes down to $58
How do you get it down to $58? In spite of the fact that it says "Starting at $7.99/serving," every time I select a total of six servings (whether 3x two servings of different meals, or six servings of the same meal, it comes to $66. Vegetarian included, as far as I can tell.

To try to answer your other question, in my experience points will not be backdated to transaction dates (STB points won't be backdated to the end of December when they eventually post, for instance). As to when the points for this offer will post, the Ts&Cs state within 120 days, but OP in this thread said his posted within about a week of delivery.
Apr 9, 2008
534 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
SouthOnt wrote: How do you get it down to $58? In spite of the fact that it says "Starting at $7.99/serving," every time I select a total of six servings (whether 3x two servings of different meals, or six servings of the same meal, it comes to $66. Vegetarian included, as far as I can tell.

To try to answer your other question, in my experience points will not be backdated to transaction dates (STB points won't be backdated to the end of December when they eventually post, for instance). As to when the points for this offer will post, the Ts&Cs state within 120 days, but OP in this thread said his posted within about a week of delivery.
So as long as I place my order by Dec 27, I should be fine then, right?

Regarding the 58, you have to choose only vegetarian 2 servings, 3 different meals.

With the 5 dollars pick up coupon and 500 miles, I can probably breakeven.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191207_090112_com.android.chrome.jpg
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
2327 posts
847 upvotes
crazyqqq wrote: Another quick question, when they post mile, do they back date to the order date or delivery day? I have enough miles this year. I want to save 500 miles for next year instead.
Yeah, it shows up on the day you ordered it.. (backdated)
Apr 28, 2014
219 posts
86 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
crazyqqq wrote: So as long as I place my order by Dec 27, I should be fine then, right?

Regarding the 58, you have to choose only vegetarian 2 servings, 3 different meals.

With the 5 dollars pick up coupon and 500 miles, I can probably breakeven.
Thanks. Bizarrely, two servings of three different meals is cheaper than six servings of one meal. Another strange thing: the same meal seems to get cheaper ($65.94 versus $69.99 for six servings), even adjusting its price when already in the cart, when you select it without having chosen 'Vegetarian Only.'

And: apologies. I guess, as per flash67, I was wrong about it backdating. That's not typically how it works. I was going to wait until the end of the month for exactly the same reason as you.
Apr 7, 2006
359 posts
17 upvotes
Just ordered and the pickup day is 6pm - 10pm on Dec. 24 at Metro, does anyone know if you can pick up it earlier before 6pm? thanks.

Otherwise, have to find out if can change the date?
Jun 1, 2015
406 posts
132 upvotes
Calgary, AB
flash67 wrote: PLACE HOLDER
for TIPS & TRICKS

Just wanted to update that I did this offer last year and received my 500 BAMs.

This year, I created a new MissFresh account with a different name/address but used the same AirMiles account and I just received my 500 BAMs today.
PointsHubby wrote: Did you check out the offer on the STB 2019 website = www.shoptheblock.ca
And the HOW TO USE ... and the CLICK HERE portal to the Miss Fresh Website when the coupon flips ?

The Miss Fresh Website Order Instructions and T&Cs for AirMiles there I think make it quite clear what is expected

QUOTE:

Based on previous Miss Fresh Offers, most RFDers Order 1 Required Box, and then SUSPEND / DELAY following weeks until the STB Promotion is over and their Miles are POSTED

Then they quit the program
Thanks OP and PointsHubby. So since OP confirmed you can get the 500 AM on the same AM account that completed this offer during last years STB, does that mean it will qualify *again* as 1 of your 3/5/7 offers for STB?

I did this offer on my AM card last year during STB and got my 500 miles. If I sign up again using diff name etc like OP did and get 500 BAM,will it count as 1 of my 3/5/7 offers for this year's STB too?
Jul 5, 2015
105 posts
34 upvotes
York, ON
crap.
i have some crazy number of guests over during the holiday period.
i dont think we have place in fridge for these orders. wife says no to using this order as one of the meals :(

could i order now for the Dec 29- Jan 4 week and still qualify for the offer? This is my first time trying to get the STB thing. I think I covered 4 so far.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11216 posts
8442 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
kunalap wrote: crap.
i have some crazy number of guests over during the holiday period.
i dont think we have place in fridge for these orders. wife says no to using this order as one of the meals :(

could i order now for the Dec 29- Jan 4 week and still qualify for the offer? This is my first time trying to get the STB thing. I think I covered 4 so far.
This STB Offer runs thru to December 27th
Considering that Miss Fresh’s Weekly Order Cut Off is Wednesday’s @ 11:59 PM
(See this Question asked by another RFDer in the other STB Offer Thread for MISS FRESH = national-except-qc-miss-fresh-com-25-ba ... #p31874514)

I think you could sign up late in the game ... Thursday ~ December 26th or Friday ~ December 27th ... order for the following week & still be good to qualify
Dec 7, 2005
25 posts
I didn't even see where i could enter my airmiles the site seemed really broken to be did anyone actually get the offer?
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11216 posts
8442 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
danv3a wrote: I didn't even see where i could enter my airmiles the site seemed really broken to be did anyone actually get the offer?
As per the OP in this thread
And the STB Offer itself on the STB Website = www.shoptheblock.ca
YOU HAVE TO GO THRU THE PORTAL

Go to the STB Website
Find the Miss Fresh Offer you want to use
Click on HOW TO USE
Then when the coupon flips... look for CLICK HERE

That will take you to the Miss Fresh Website that features the AirMiles Logo etc

I see you are fairly new to RFD
And probably to these AMs BIG BONUS Events
So welcome to the family

If you haven’t already, you should start at the top of this STB 2019 SUB FORUM by reading the STICKIES

Lots of great info there
Especially in the one entitled: !! START HERE - SHOP THE BLOCK 2019 - Event Information
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/c-ae-sta ... n-2328696/
Jan 12, 2005
907 posts
305 upvotes
How is the quality of Miss Fresh compared to Good Food or other boxes? Debating doing this offer this year