Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

National Geographic Hardcovers $4-Wild,Beautiful Places/Dawn to Dark/Night Vision/World's Best Cities/Pope/Cherry Blssms

Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1113 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
Found wild and beautiful things at Brampton north west dollarama near WILLIAMs parkway and Mississauga Rd.

Thanks OP!!

Around 3-4 left.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
itan wrote: A few copies of wild beautiful places and life in color at Parkway mall today
Thanks skipped Life in Color as it's basically a photo only book.
Mar 13, 2006
168 posts
119 upvotes
My wife just brought me home a gift she found at the Yonge-Bloor Dollarama. At least 5 copies left.
bear book.jpg
Bear: Spirit of the Wild, Hardcover – Oct 15 2013
https://www.amazon.ca/Bear-Spirit-Wild- ... 1426211767

"Paul Nicklen, wildlife photojournalist, showcases his stunning photography for National Geographic with this collection of North American bears: the grizzly, polar bear, black bear and the rarest spirit bear. Evocative storytelling combines with Nicklen's landmark photographs to reveal the truths and myths about these amazing creatures, and sheds light on their threatened ecosystems. Years of photographing bears in their habitat have given Nicklen a special understanding of these majestic mammals: the polar bear, ranked most popular species on Earth; the grizzly, feared and misunderstood; and the black bear, as well as its precious white counterpart, the spirit bear. Nicklen believes that sharing knowledge and stories about bears will impact the way we think of them, and thus ensure their future. Well-known environmentalists such as Wade Davis, Sylvia Earle, Werner Herzog, and Nicklen himself contribute essays to enhance the message of Nicklen's photographs. Quotes from literary figures punctuate the pages, offering insight into the magnificence of these impressive mammals. An epilogue takes a global look at the future of bears."
Mar 13, 2006
168 posts
119 upvotes
Another I saw today at lunch at the Front / Parliament Dollarama. Great for $4. At least 3 copies left as of today.
Life in color.jpg
Life in Color: National Geographic Photographs Hardcover – Oct 2 2012

https://www.amazon.ca/Life-Color-Nation ... 1426209622

"Life in Color is arranged by color in a rainbow of beauty. Each chapter, devoted to a color, begins with a short, inspiring essay that explores the qualities, meaning, and symbolism of that color, written in the same warm and lovely voice that guided the reader through Visions of Earth. Color chapters include photographs that are predominantly blue, orange, green, yellow, purple and red. Smaller sections present images in silver, brown, black, gold, white, and "unseen color"--not seen with the naked eye, such as laser, the universe, and microscopic images. Throughout, interesting quotes and surprising short insights in the captions give the reader an entirely new look at the color in the world around us. Chock full of beautiful, amazing, fun images, this eye-pleasing volume is sure to appeal to a wide variety of people, most especially to women"
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Bought this travel book recently at Dollarama:

20190221_014235.jpg
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
got the dawn to dark one from dollarma from coquitlam centre a yr ago, have not flipped the first page still LOL
Oct 1, 2011
248 posts
154 upvotes
Found a new one today.... Alaska.

I have a couple duplicates of many of the books listed in this thread as I bought some for gifts.
Anyone in West GTA want to trade? I'm looking for Mars Up Close & World's Best Cities in particular. Can't find them anywhere and I've probably hit about 7 different Dollarama's
Images
  • nat-geo-alaska.jpg