Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

National Geographic Hardcovers $4-Wild,Beautiful Places/Dawn to Dark/Night Vision/World's Best Cities/Pope/Cherry Blssms

Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1367 upvotes
Toronto
Talamasca wrote: Milton Dollarama by the Best Buy has Dawn till Dusk, the Pope book, the cherry blossoms book and World's Best Cities (at the endcap near the rest of the books, but not in the actual book section) all in stock.

And if you're wondering, Toronto and Halifax made the cut as the Canadian representatives of the world's best cities. :)
Just for fun I looked up the Best Cities book on Amazon. First review is pretty funny. Someone bought this off amazon and it came with a Dollarama price tag on it.. Ouch.. Lol

World's Best Cities: Celebrating 220 Great Destinations https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1426213786/ref ... gCbSEKR3WP
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1964 posts
3172 upvotes
Unixverse
sli723 wrote: The Dollarama at Yonge-Dundas Square has National Geographic Journeys Home books and they're selling for $3.

https://shop.nationalgeographic.com/pro ... rneys-home
Dollarama at Chartwell Shopping Centre in Scarborough, ON (Brimley x Huntingwood) also has a few copies of this book but I didn't find it interesting.
Same location, still have a couple of Pope Francis left. Today I noticed a bunch of Nat Geo Kids Save the Lions books which have a lot of pictures about lions, my son likes them so I grabbed one.
They are all at the stationery corner at the very end.

Sadly, still couldn't find the other books in this thread there.
Jan 25, 2005
169 posts
208 upvotes
Ottawa
surrealillusion wrote: Checked all but two Dollaramas in Kanata/Stittsville-Kanata and no luck so far. Any other sightings in Ottawa for Dawn to Dark or Night Vision?
Picked up "beautiful Wild Places " & "Cherry Blossoms" on Strandherd locations and "Night Visions" the other day at Kanata/Stittsville - Hazeldean Road.
I saw the "Dusk to Dawn" at the Bells corners and bank st/walkley branch a few days ago.
They must have brought them in the last few days. they did not have any last week.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
2087 posts
2433 upvotes
Ottawa
Nothing but a torn and bent Pope book at Ottawa/Nepean Merivale location.
Nov 26, 2016
224 posts
454 upvotes
Hi,
Thanks for the informations.
It seems an interesting collection.
I looked at the store near us, but did not see any.
Did someone has seen these books in the province of Quebec ?
Just to know if it is worth searching.
Dec 10, 2003
510 posts
576 upvotes
Vancouver #1
4 copies of pope in the Surrey BC on King George and 108. Its a rough part of town.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
2011 posts
935 upvotes
Ottawa
FND wrote: Picked up "beautiful Wild Places " & "Cherry Blossoms" on Strandherd locations and "Night Visions" the other day at Kanata/Stittsville - Hazeldean Road.
I saw the "Dusk to Dawn" at the Bells corners and bank st/walkley branch a few days ago.
They must have brought them in the last few days. they did not have any last week.
Thanks for the heads up, will check out the Kanata/Stittsville location as Night Visions would make another coffee table add.
Feb 6, 2018
35 posts
42 upvotes
There are 2 Night Vision and 1 Pope Francis book left at Dollarama Canyon Meadows in Calgary around 12nn.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Dec 13, 2017
8 posts
Saw a whole bunch of the pope book at Yonge & Bloor location. The cherry blossom one was available further south of Bloor on Yonge (but that book doesn't seem worth it)
Mar 13, 2006
168 posts
119 upvotes
For anyone still interested the Dollarama on Parliament near Gerrard in Toronto had at least 6 copies of Dawn to Dark.

Still looking for a copy of Night Vision if anyone has seen them recently in any GTA Dollarama's. I have Dawn to Dark, Wild Beautiful Places and there was another one called 'Alaska: A Visual Tour of America's Great Land' that I am currently reading that I found copies before Christmas at the Front and Parliament Dollarama (no more on display). Have not seen that one anywhere else since. But it could also be added to this list of NG books. Update, Just saw 4 copies at the Queen and Broadview location on my way home of the Alaska book.

https://www.amazon.ca/Alaska-Visual-Tou ... 1426213395
Alaska: A Visual Tour of America's Great Land Hardcover – Jun 24 2014
by Bob Devine (Author) Hardcover: 352 pages
Jan 29, 2012
40 posts
123 upvotes
CALGARY
They had 3 copies of the wild beautiful places at the marlborough mall calgary location
Dec 13, 2009
178 posts
171 upvotes
Saw some nice Nat Geo photobooks back at Dollarama for $4 each. The book is called Wild Beautiful Places. Its about 1 inch thick with bright high quality photos. The insert says it retails for $51 CAD, but seems to be $17 on amazon. Approx 8 copies left at the Mountain Plaza Dollarama in Hamilton.
Images
  • IMG_20190118_161850.jpg
Last edited by Blitz68 on Jan 18th, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3127 upvotes
Markham
Someone else posted it about 2 months back.
I bought two different books and $4 each and very impressed.
Thank you.
-------
Thank you
Dec 13, 2009
178 posts
171 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: Someone else posted it about 2 months back.
I bought two different books and $4 each and very impressed.
Thank you.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any stock when that one was posted... I think this book may be a new one! I added a pic above.
I found another 8-10 in stock at the Dollarma at Fanshawe Park rd and Hyde Park rd in Hamilton for those interested.
Mar 10, 2009
206 posts
256 upvotes
Pickering
Just saw these at dollerama Leslie/Lawrence location. Definitely worth the $4.
Oct 31, 2013
705 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I got the Francis Pope book
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)