Hot Deals

[Dollarama] National Geographic Hardcovers $4-Wild,Beautiful Places/Dawn to Dark/Night Vision/World's Best Cities/Pope/Cherry Blssms

Feb 4, 2007
49 posts
3 upvotes
nelsonmp5 wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 8:46 pm
Got it at Evans and Browns line. Got Dawn to Dusk in I've of the Lakeshore stores. Still looking for Wild... Anyone see it still?
Great find! Do you recall how many copies they had?
Jun 23, 2005
83 posts
8 upvotes
Saw this Cherry Blossom one also.
Images
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2326 posts
412 upvotes
Montreal
chewbacca69 wrote: I've been to 3 stores near Montreal and have yet to see a single copy of any book seen here.

Does someone near Montreal has seen those? Maybe we don't have these in Quebec since they are in English? That would be a shame...
Haven’t seen any of it from most Dollarama in east coast, like someone mention it, most likely due to the fact it’s English only and the province surely doesn’t appreciate that lol
Jan 20, 2003
637 posts
30 upvotes
nelsonmp5 wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 10:37 pm
64F9AA6E-E175-411E-8774-0F19640A1E51.jpeg
Found this today. Night Vision: Magical Photographs of Life After Dark, Also $4. Printed 2017
Found this one too.
Giving this to my girl (who loves to read National Geographic books) in additional to Santa's toys. Lol
Thanks OP for inspiring me to check at Dallorama for National Geographic books
Nov 11, 2010
77 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
chewbacca69 wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 4:08 pm
I've been to 3 stores near Montreal and have yet to see a single copy of any book seen here.

Does someone near Montreal has seen those? Maybe we don't have these in Quebec since they are in English? That would be a shame...
None in Laval either :(
Mar 11, 2008
234 posts
218 upvotes
London
I picked up the last Wild Beautiful Places at Dollarama St. Marys, ON. They still had a few Dawn to Dusk and the soft sided Cherry Blossom one. No Night Vision.

I would appreciate a tip if anyone sees Night Vision in the London or Kitchener area.
Sep 16, 2010
458 posts
106 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP and other posters. Hit at least 4 stores near by and finally found Wild Beautiful places, Dawn to Dusk and Night Vision. So so happy! If it helps, you can also ask the staff to check at the back if they have any more in stock. That's what I did when I found them. Also saw Cherry Blossoms one but didn't buy it. Good luck!
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1170 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
torspiker wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 3:25 pm
Thanks OP and other posters. Hit at least 4 stores near by and finally found Wild Beautiful places, Dawn to Dusk and Night Vision. So so happy! If it helps, you can also ask the staff to check at the back if they have any more in stock. That's what I did when I found them. Also saw Cherry Blossoms one but didn't buy it. Good luck!
Where did you find Wild Beautiful Places? And more importantly, are there any left? :)
May 30, 2011
779 posts
1041 upvotes
Not sure if this was posted yet but saw National Geographic Pope Francis and the New Vatican books at the Dollarama in College Park.
Apr 13, 2009
266 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
chillyy wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 2:36 am
Great find! Do you recall how many copies they had?
I was there about an hour ago.
Last copy of Dawn till Dusk (damaged cover) and two of Night Lights (or whatever is the name). I wanted one, but when I saw them I didn't feel that excited, maybe because it's a mix of (quality!) photographs from different authors and environments. So I left them there for you :)
Oct 11, 2018
47 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
test9251 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 12:25 pm
Lots of these at brimley-huntingwood
Went there (Chartwell shopping centre, I think) but couldn't find them. Only saw the Brazil or Rio copies which I didn't need.
Does anyone know where to get those other books around Scarborough, ON? Thanks
Sep 16, 2010
458 posts
106 upvotes
Mississauga
VertigoM wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 3:27 pm
Where did you find Wild Beautiful Places? And more importantly, are there any left? :)
Honestly, I don't really know. The lady brought 1 out and I took it. I didn't ask if they had any left. However, she did bring out more copies of Dawn till Dusk and Night Vision.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1170 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
torspiker wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 4:10 pm
Honestly, I don't really know. The lady brought 1 out and I took it. I didn't ask if they had any left. However, she did bring out more copies of Dawn till Dusk and Night Vision.
Ah ok. I didn't know that they had these in the back. Which location was it?
Sep 16, 2010
458 posts
106 upvotes
Mississauga
VertigoM wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 4:26 pm
Ah ok. I didn't know that they had these in the back. Which location was it?
It was in Brampton near Kennedy and Sandalwood. They have 2 locations in the same plaza. I found it at the one right beside the Metro. Good luck!
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10813 posts
1115 upvotes
Mississauga
Milton Dollarama by the Best Buy has Dawn till Dusk, the Pope book, the cherry blossoms book and World's Best Cities (at the endcap near the rest of the books, but not in the actual book section) all in stock.

And if you're wondering, Toronto and Halifax made the cut as the Canadian representatives of the world's best cities. :)

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)

cheaper_than_cheap, sangokudbz79