2019 Air Miles Mega Miles

National - REWARDING YOUR OPINIONS - 15 BAMs for Joining & Completing Your First Survey (March 21st thru April 25th)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2019 12:26 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8314 posts
5754 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

National - REWARDING YOUR OPINIONS - 15 BAMs for Joining & Completing Your First Survey (March 21st thru April 25th)

OFFER

15 Bonus AirMiles @ REWARDING YOUR OPINIONS when you join & complete your first survey (NEW MEMBERS ONLY) ... March 21st thru April 25th

FINE PRINT

>>> REFER TO THE AMs MEGAMILES WEBSITE TO SEE COMPLETE DETAILS ON HOW TO USE THE OFFER AND TO UTILIZE THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
= www.airmilesmegamiles.ca
Last edited by PointsHubby on Mar 22nd, 2019 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
32 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8314 posts
5754 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
For TIPS & TRICKS
Dec 14, 2017
82 posts
117 upvotes
This one was annoying for me to complete. Signed up as a first time user and entered my Air Miles collector number. Did some basic info input to get some surveys to show up.

I must have attempted to complete 5 or 6 surveys and even though I answered anywhere from 5-20 questions in these surveys none would show as Completed. I emailed the RYO customer support team and they replied saying that I hadn't completed any surveys. WTF!

I tried again this morning on another random survey and it completed successfully and I received an E-Mail confirmation as well as it shows up on the Completed Surveys list. So not sure what happened with the initial 5 or 6 I attempted but hopefully I can consider this Partner Offer COMPLETED. Expecting 1+15BAM for completion.
Jun 18, 2018
323 posts
121 upvotes
I have an offer in my email for 40 BAM for signing up and doing a survey for this... will that still count?

Same final link but one shows 15 BAM and other 40...
Dec 14, 2017
82 posts
117 upvotes
Electrah wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 7:30 pm
I have an offer in my email for 40 BAM for signing up and doing a survey for this... will that still count?

Same final link but one shows 15 BAM and other 40...
I would suggest following the the direct link from the MEGA MILES offer by "clicking here" on the partner details. That's the best way to ensure the Partner count will be honoured by Air Miles.
Jun 18, 2018
323 posts
121 upvotes
wazzie19 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 8:14 pm
I would suggest following the the direct link from the MEGA MILES offer by "clicking here" on the partner details. That's the best way to ensure the Partner count will be honoured by Air Miles.
Yeah.. I'll prob just argue to live chat later that I got the email for 40 BAM and not 15, and they'll prob credit me lol
Nov 27, 2018
30 posts
105 upvotes
Got my BAM and survey points.

Completed on the first day of megamiles.

Took about a day to post for those wondering.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8314 posts
5754 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Electrah wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 8:28 pm
Yeah.. I'll prob just argue to live chat later that I got the email for 40 BAM and not 15, and they'll prob credit me lol
That might not fly.

AirMiles sends out various Offers all the time on an ongoing basis
My inbox is full of them

This is a very specific MMs 2019 Offer
And one should be using the MMs 2019 Website and the HOW TO USE link to the REGISTRATION PORTAL to get these MMs BONUS MILES and the all important PARTNER COUNT

Know in past BIG BONUS Events some RFDers did not get what they thought they were owed
BECAUSE THEY DID NOT USE THE WEBSITE & PORTAL

Best bet for you is don’t stake it all on this one Offer
Make sure you do a 4th or 6th so you get your MMs BIG BONUS Miles down the road
Oct 24, 2017
90 posts
50 upvotes
Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 1.26.27 AM.png

Done - on to the next one. Relatively painless. Definitely asked a ton of feedback on phone companies.

"If phone company X was a person, would it be a success or a failure?"

Things that marketers come up with I guess.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8314 posts
5754 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Personally, I like Rewarding Your Opinions (RYO) as an EASY source of ONGOING AirMiles (a few a month)
Surveys tend to average about 6 AMs a piece.
With some lower (2 or 3) and some higher (10 or 20)
What I do like about RYO is if you Opt out of the Survey (start but don’t finish, Leave cuz you dont like the line of Questions, Survey bottoms out etc)
The majority of the time you’ll still earn something for your trouble
Even if just 1 AM
Lots of other survey Companies don’t do this
Jan 11, 2007
370 posts
33 upvotes
GTA
wazzie19 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 8:55 am
This one was annoying for me to complete. Signed up as a first time user and entered my Air Miles collector number. Did some basic info input to get some surveys to show up.

I must have attempted to complete 5 or 6 surveys and even though I answered anywhere from 5-20 questions in these surveys none would show as Completed. I emailed the RYO customer support team and they replied saying that I hadn't completed any surveys. WTF!

I tried again this morning on another random survey and it completed successfully and I received an E-Mail confirmation as well as it shows up on the Completed Surveys list. So not sure what happened with the initial 5 or 6 I attempted but hopefully I can consider this Partner Offer COMPLETED. Expecting 1+15BAM for completion.
Thought this would be easy but no. I also was offered several surveys to do but must have failed the screening questions. Only after doing all the questions to complete my profile to 100% was I offered a survey that I could actually complete to the end. The ones I started but didn't finish because they reached their quota (or something like that) shows up in my Rewarding Your Opinions account as 1 airmile earned. The survey I fully completed doesn't show up as yet. I spent maybe 2.5 hours signing up and trying to get a survey to complete. Such a waste of time!

Wazzie19, how long after you completed the survey did you get the e-mail confirmation?
Dec 14, 2017
82 posts
117 upvotes
slinger99 wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 9:28 pm

Wazzie19, how long after you completed the survey did you get the e-mail confirmation?
Within a few minutes confirming it was successful.
Jun 10, 2017
20 posts
7 upvotes
The key for this is to always put that you are the sole decision maker, and that you don't work in any of the industries that they list. You are also employed full-time, and you are married with kids. Income of at least $100K.

Basically you need to get them to think that your opinion is worth 6 air miles.
Jan 11, 2007
370 posts
33 upvotes
GTA
0707DHToronto wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 11:11 pm
The key for this is to always put that you are the sole decision maker, and that you don't work in any of the industries that they list. You are also employed full-time, and you are married with kids. Income of at least $100K.

Basically you need to get them to think that your opinion is worth 6 air miles.
Next time I will adopt 2 virtual kids!
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
4966 posts
339 upvotes
Signed up but no surveys available to me :(