2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

National - SAMSUNG PAY - 100 BAMs WU Link Your AMs # for the 1st time (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2020 12:28 am
Tags:
None
Member
May 19, 2009
483 posts
335 upvotes
Vancouver
PointsHubby wrote: More info needed:

FIRST TIME you’ve ever done this sign up / offer ?
Or are you a REPEAT Customer ?

Did you use the STB 2019:Website ... and the linked REGISTRATION PORTAL ?
Or did you just go directly on your own to the Samsung website ?

All these variables could definitely affect your AMs POSTING Results & PARTNER COUNTS
I'm pretty sure I've done it via the portal and yes it's my first time. :(
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11122 posts
8334 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
sherri-chan wrote: I'm pretty sure I've done it via the portal and yes it's my first time. :(
In that case ... I wouldn’t worry too much
Samsung BATCH POSTS so I wouldn’t give up hope yet
Afterall we are not even to the 30 Day Milemark since STB 2019 ended
(Dec 27 + 30 = End of Jan)
Sr. Member
Jun 18, 2018
949 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto
Got 25 AM today on 2 accounts that I had done in the past and 1 account that I haven't, hoping to get the other 75 like others have reported :D

I also did all of this on the last day.
Sr. Member
Jun 18, 2018
949 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto
Electrah wrote: Got 25 AM today on 2 accounts that I had done in the past and 1 account that I haven't, hoping to get the other 75 like others have reported :D

I also did all of this on the last day.
Received my 75 today on all 3 accounts. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11122 posts
8334 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Electrah wrote: Got 25 AM today on 2 accounts that I had done in the past and 1 account that I haven't, hoping to get the other 75 like others have reported :D

I also did all of this on the last day.
Electrah wrote: Received my 75 today on all 3 accounts. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Congrats!

So the loophole is still there (for now)

I will be counting on you to share the details on how you did it ... when MegaMiles 2020 rolls around this Spring
Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 14, 2007
519 posts
163 upvotes
GTA North
PointsHubby wrote: In that case ... I wouldn’t worry too much
Samsung BATCH POSTS so I wouldn’t give up hope yet
Afterall we are not even to the 30 Day Milemark since STB 2019 ended
(Dec 27 + 30 = End of Jan)
@sherri-chan
Same as you, first timer and I also opted in at the end of the promo for this and my 100 points posted ( Jan 27?? ) Unable to log in atm to check as AM site too busy.
As I was using this as my 7th (or 8th) merchant I now await for the Shop the Block payout

Top