2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

National - STAPLES - 15 BAMS WUS $ 40+ on Custom Holiday Photo Gifts (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 10:12 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11210 posts
8440 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

National - STAPLES - 15 BAMS WUS $ 40+ on Custom Holiday Photo Gifts (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

OFFER

15 BAMs @ STAPLES When You Spend $ 40 or more on Custom Holiday Photo Gifts ... November 14th thru December 27th, 2019

COUPON STATUS - Coupon Code # 64952

FINE PRINT

>>> Single Transaction
Offer valid BOTH in store & on line
There are various exclusions ... including Gift Cards
See the STB Website = https://shoptheblock.ca/en/home
and the Offer’s HOW TO USE Terms & Conditions for more info
THREAD CREATED FROM THE COUPON BOOK
AND VERIFIED WITH THE STB WEBSITE
Last edited by PointsHubby on Nov 14th, 2019 2:03 am, edited 7 times in total.
7 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11210 posts
8440 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
For TIPS & TRICKS
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2490 posts
1203 upvotes
The front of the coupon refers to Custom Holiday PHOTO Gifts. Where does it say what is included? If restricted, maybe 'Photo' should be added to the thread Title.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11210 posts
8440 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
akaManny wrote: The front of the coupon refers to Custom Holiday PHOTO Gifts. Where does it say what is included? If restricted, maybe 'Photo' should be added to the thread Title.
Thanks

Noted & Done.
Oct 12, 2013
28 posts
3 upvotes
Guelph
if you don't already have an account with staples.ca (I didn't), they send you a bonus offer of $10 off your offer of $50+ of more. this will work perfectly with the spend $40 on photo gifts as it will come in at the 40+ mark and you don't need to worry whether it will qualify or not

(meanwhile, I am kicking myself b/c I signed up for an account and immediately ordered my xmas gifts, paid, and THEN went to my email in-box where I found the offer.
I totally would have added another ornament to a order if I had seen that!
grrr. learn from my mistake
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11594 posts
1813 upvotes
Mississauga
Oh shit, I just realized I submitted a photo gift order online without putting in the coupon code. I saw that my AM card number was already pre-entered, so I mistakenly thought that was good enough. I've sent them a message to see if they can add in the code at their end. It's too late to cancel the order as it's in production already. Grrr...
Feb 16, 2011
165 posts
79 upvotes
Hi did anyone get the points for this? What did it say on your receipt and on your statement?