Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
A&W

Nationwide - $3.50 A&W Teen Burgers.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2016 12:09 pm
Jan 19, 2014
329 posts
576 upvotes
Vancouver
thr333zy wrote: I love how every time there's a cheap food deal, RFD'ers turn into food critics. Last year it was the A&W spicy chicken burger or something.Face With Tears Of Joy
That and armchair nutrition experts coming out of the woodwork. I always half expert people to start quoting Dr. Oz or something. It's gonna happen one of these days.
Oct 14, 2015
32 posts
8 upvotes
BURNABY
This just means you're getting old. "I remember when you could buy a Coke for a nickel."
Oct 22, 2007
359 posts
267 upvotes
lordofthehoard wrote: There's one by my work so just before the lunch hour I purchase about 50 of these and sell them in the office for 5 a piece.
After tax your only making about a $1 each burger. You must work with a lot of people because selling 50 burgers in the short amount of time they remain hot is an amazing feat in itself.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
lordofthehoard wrote: There's one by my work so just before the lunch hour I purchase about 50 of these and sell them in the office for 5 a piece.
If it's right by your office, you must work with some incredibly lazy people. :)
Jan 31, 2016
176 posts
88 upvotes
AB
StealthFinder wrote: I am assuming you are referring to a Whopper Jr. You are comparing apples to oranges. A&W, especially the Teen Burger is far superior to a Whopper. Unless you are referring to quantity as opposed to quality.....After eating A&W burgers, I have never gone back to any other large fast food chain of horrible burgers.
def47 wrote: what would you choose between 1 teen burger or 2 whooper jr. ????
There are plenty of chains that have burgers equally as good as, if not better than A&W, such as Wendy's, Carl's Jr., Triple O's, Five Guys (although the latter two are quite a bit pricier than A&W)
Oct 7, 2007
109 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ended sept 25th. Tried to order it at markham ontario location
Jun 9, 2015
891 posts
974 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damn, I was looking forward to one more trip this week.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
nichols wrote: Ended the end of september
fyi, you posted in a thread already in the 'Expired Offers ➡ Expired Hot Deals' forum
Aug 30, 2012
60 posts
3 upvotes
Sudbury
tk1000 wrote:
nichols wrote: Ended the end of september
fyi, you posted in a thread already in the 'Expired Offers ➡ Expired Hot Deals' forum
Reason that he posted to this thread is because the Expiration hasn't been updated on the main Deal page.
http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/fast-f ... r-for-350/

Which also explains why the staff at A&W had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about it.
Namespro.ca - Canadian owned domain service provider. CIRA certified registrar.
GTribe PC Giveaway : Preregister to be entered as they are announced. Many drawn this year. See you there!
Jan 25, 2006
314 posts
202 upvotes
RFD needs to update their main page. They have too many links now. Deals -- Fast Food --- COUPONS --- fast food. Make the site simpler and maybe youc an maintain it properly.
Apr 20, 2005
153 posts
15 upvotes
Please remove this deal it has been over for close to 4 months and yet you keep it listed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!