Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Naturalizer

Naturalizer 20% off and Free shipping to May 31

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2010 11:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
3309 posts
761 upvotes
Aurora, ON

[Naturalizer] Naturalizer 20% off and Free shipping to May 31

Shop in-store or online and take 20% off* your order, plus enjoy free shipping**! Discover versatile looks you'll love for work, play and every day, now perfectly priced for summer. Print and present your coupon in-store or shop online now with promo code SMCEM to enjoy your savings.

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p218 ... izer-1.jpg[/IMG]
6 replies
Aug 17, 2003
184 posts
201 upvotes
Today only, naturalizer.ca is having a 20% off promotion for sales item only. You can also apply the promo code given by OP: SMCEM for an additional 20% off + Free shipping! Enjoy!
Dec 1, 2005
278 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
EKYS wrote: Today only, naturalizer.ca is having a 20% off promotion for sales item only. You can also apply the promo code given by OP: SMCEM for an additional 20% off + Free shipping! Enjoy!
This is a great deal, I was surprised the coupon cide could be staked...plus free shipping. I just bought two pairs of sandals for $93 all in.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2005
1291 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
What does the M, N and W beside the shoe sizes stand for? I see that there's a size 6M and a size 6W. What does this mean?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
Free Willy wrote: What does the M, N and W beside the shoe sizes stand for? I see that there's a size 6M and a size 6W. What does this mean?
Narrow
Medium
Wide
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2005
1291 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
N8Magic wrote: Narrow
Medium
Wide
Thanks!

Anyway, bought two pairs of shoes and a bag.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)