3. Porter(WAS)
4. Zeller(CHA)
5. Len(PHX)
6. Burke(NO)
7. McLemore(SAC)
8. Bennett(DET)
9. Caldwell-Pope(MIN)
10. McCollum(POR)

and honestly, the rest is probably going to be a crap shoot, lots of international raw talent projected to go in the mid 1st round.
Jul 13, 2009
58 posts
11 upvotes
Wow Bennett #1... so good chance to have Canadians as #1 for two years in a row (with Wiggins next year)?!?
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3419 posts
2071 upvotes
GVRD
A Canadian goes #1, and Cleveland breaks every Mock. Not a bad pick IMO, considering how this years' draft is.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
3758 posts
186 upvotes
Anthony Bennett was a shocker!
But now Canada may have back to back #1 picks.

And the 76ers trade is horrible. Gambling on another big coming off ACL injury. Give away one of the best up and coming PGs in the game. That 2014 pick is protected (1-3) too. They were really hoping for Burke
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7611 posts
5047 upvotes
Skip2MyLou wrote: Anthony Bennett was a shocker!
But now Canada may have back to back #1 picks.

And the 76ers trade is horrible. Gambling on another big coming off ACL injury. Give away one of the best up and coming PGs in the game. That 2014 pick is protected (1-3) too. They were really hoping for Burke
Agreed. 76ers! What are you guys thinking! Trade away their best player for a rookie? Damn!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
the hell...was this kid projected to be #1?! I dont think I have heard of him lol
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3419 posts
2071 upvotes
GVRD
Looks like this deal is done.

Boston trades Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry to Brooklyn for Kris Humphries' expiring contract, Gerald Wallace, Tornike Shengelia, Reggie Evans, Keith Bogans (sign and trade), and three first round picks ('14, '16, '18).
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
8824 posts
1218 upvotes
I don't like the deal at all for the Nets. Too many guys passed their prime. But I guess their owner has too much money to spend.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
TheRealVinsanity wrote: I don't like the deal at all for the Nets. Too many guys passed their prime. But I guess their owner has too much money to spend.
j kidd should come out of retirement
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2793 posts
933 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote: I don't like the deal at all for the Nets. Too many guys passed their prime. But I guess their owner has too much money to spend.
I think Pierce and KG are still good for a few years and are definitely above average players.
Starting 5 that could potentially consist of KG, Pierce, Joe Johnson, Deron, and Lopez looks decent to me.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
24669 posts
8738 upvotes
Toronto
Nets are clearly gunning to win now.....not later...

And looks like Boston is blowing everything up...stock piling 1st rd draft picks and going to tank hard for Wiggins.....

Look for Boston to roll out Rondo, Green and a bunch of scrubs......2013-14 tank nation!!!

The Raps should be following a similar game plan.....tank hard...
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
Nets became a more legit contender... but only for the next 1-2 years. Boston is conceding the next few seasons to rebuilding... but if they aren't contenders in 2 years, would Rondo stay?

Boston fans are having a rough week:
Having to watch Ray Allen win a ring
Losing in the Stanely Cup finals
Losing Garnett, Pierce, and Doc Rivers on the Celtics
and that bone head Aaron Hernandez

Makes me wonder what will happen to the Red Sox...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
16073 posts
910 upvotes
Stouffville
great for Bennett.. great guy.. went from top 5 to #1.. crazy...

and philly definitely stupid...tho its not as a bad a Chicago Bulls from 2001, when they traded Elton Brand after his first 2 years, 20/10 each year.. to get Eddy Curry out of high school lol... that move basically set Chicago back like 6 years..

Raps to sign Kabongo???
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
2180 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
That was a great trade for Philly. They risk it on high-end talent in Noel, get a pick next year that likely will be a lower lottery pick and are now set up to start tanking and rebuilding properly.

The worst place to be in the NBA is mediocrity and the management of teams like Philly and Boston realize it If only the same could have been said for the Raptors...
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23402 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
grappos13 wrote: great for Bennett.. great guy.. went from top 5 to #1.. crazy...

and philly definitely stupid...tho its not as a bad a Chicago Bulls from 2001, when they traded Elton Brand after his first 2 years, 20/10 each year.. to get Eddy Curry out of high school lol... that move basically set Chicago back like 6 years..

Raps to sign Kabongo???
It was Brand for #2 Chandler. The #4 pick Curry was their own draft pick.

Noel could become like Chandler if he put on some weight. Weight, that doesn't sound right. :razz:

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)