• Mar 25th, 2017 11:19 am
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
4115 posts
652 upvotes
Mississauga
danny3526 wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 6:37 pm
On the Woj show around trade deadline, Woj said the Bulls turned down BOTH Brooklyn picks for Butler and Chicago wanted their veterans instead lol
scoper wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 6:54 pm
Looks like OKC won the day today, Westbrook's getting some help for the playoffs.
That was an ultra precarious trade the Bulls made with OKC. Great for OKC, but WTF were the Bulls doing?
Apr 4, 2009
526 posts
49 upvotes
kenchau wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 8:08 pm
That was an ultra precarious trade the Bulls made with OKC. Great for OKC, but WTF were the Bulls doing?
As bad as Garr/Paxx are at the front office, i can't really blame them for turning down the Boston deal

Danny Ainge added protection to the picks :lol:
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1172 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
kenchau wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 8:08 pm
Exactly! They have a log jam at the Guard position. Yet they add another PG that CANNOT SHOOT, trade away a G/SF that CAN shoot? WTF?
Anthony Morrow would have been a great addition to this team 5 years ago when his jumpshot wasn't broken.
On top of that they basically wasted 2 first round picks on McDermott. I would have traded Mirotic instead.

That franchise has no direction at all. They are wasting Butlers prime so they might as well trade him in the off season. Wade is prolly going to walk once Butler is gone.

Treadmill team at its finest.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1172 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
makaturing wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2017 1:54 pm
How's that great coach doing with his new team?
First year with a new team, most of his guys are young and inexperienced. Thibs is a great coach but the young guys will take time to buy into what he is selling.

He's not done tinkering with that roster yet. They need to move Rubio and let Dunn run the point. Rubio sucks.

Replace Casey with Thibs and you're telling me he cant lead the Raptors to beat Lebron in the ECF?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2013
2770 posts
940 upvotes
Tuktoyaktuk
Fabfive wrote:
Feb 24th, 2017 9:15 am
Replace Casey with Thibs and you're telling me he cant lead the Raptors to beat Lebron in the ECF?
Not sure how the Raptors would respond to him. It's an interesting point. Few would dispute Thibs is a good coach, but Casey has been successful with a totally opposite style.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
6045 posts
148 upvotes
Fabfive wrote:
Feb 24th, 2017 9:15 am

Uhh no. First off, the NBA would not let anyone beat Lebron in the ECF. It doesnt matter which players or which coach we have.

Second, you are overrating thibs too much. He is an amazing defensive coach but thats where it stops. I dont know what he does with his players(maybe he kills them in practice or something) but they have a habit in getting injured and their body seems to get beat up fast.

Look at Rose, Noah, Taj, Deng and his recent victim(1st year as a coach then BAM!, torn ACL). They are still young but I dont doubt for a second these guys will just be another bulls when thibs is done(assuming they do what they tell him to do). Thibs is a FANATIC.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Jan 16, 2017
8 posts
The Warriors get their 10th loss. They ain't breakin' any records this year.Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3332 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
Vince laid out Devin Booker lol. Westbrook with another triple double in win over Jazz, lead the team in all 3 categories.
Jermyzy wrote:
Feb 28th, 2017 9:43 pm
Bogut signing with cavs
He going with his teammate Deron Williams to Cavs haha. Wonder if Brandon Jennings will go to Cavs also.
Selling My Detailing Supplies (Zymol Wash Sponge, Foam Cannon, Foam Gun):
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/car-deta ... c-1172338/
Attentiv To Detailz - Car Detailing Review Thread:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/attentiv ... w-1129315/
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
4115 posts
652 upvotes
Mississauga
boredstudent3 wrote:
Feb 28th, 2017 11:19 pm
Vince laid out Devin Booker lol. Westbrook with another triple double in win over Jazz, lead the team in all 3 categories.

He going with his teammate Deron Williams to Cavs haha. Wonder if Brandon Jennings will go to Cavs also.
No, they mentioned during the Warriors-Wizards game that Jennings had verbally agreed to sign with the Wizards.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1172 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
Jermyzy wrote:
Feb 28th, 2017 9:43 pm
Bogut signing with cavs
Illegal screens all day for Kyrie and LBJ. Lets see how the Warriors like it lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
5460 posts
120 upvotes
Man... looks like the Warriors dodged a bullet.

Durant should be back for the playoffs.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3332 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
Fabfive wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 7:54 am
Illegal screens all day for Kyrie and LBJ. Lets see how the Warriors like it lol
Exactly my thoughts. When Bogut was setting screens for GSW, he always moved his hips into defender.

It truly is a 2 team arms race haha. Would love to see them duke it out for a third time.
Selling My Detailing Supplies (Zymol Wash Sponge, Foam Cannon, Foam Gun):
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/car-deta ... c-1172338/
Attentiv To Detailz - Car Detailing Review Thread:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/attentiv ... w-1129315/
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
6045 posts
148 upvotes
Fabfive wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 7:54 am
They dont need illegal screens anways, they have refball. If that doesnt work, just take draymond out for a game or two.
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 2:41 pm
Man... looks like the Warriors dodged a bullet.

Durant should be back for the playoffs.
True but he wont be 100%. But I guess a durant is better than no durant.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel