Sports & Recreation

NBA 2022/23: Let the KD Saga begin

Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
4501 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Calling all NBA superstars! GSW needs another superstar on their team to win it another title! LOL

I seriously hope they loose to Houston! Sick and tired of their elite mentality, and Draymond Green hurting other players.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2614 posts
807 upvotes
Woodbridge
DimsumDeals wrote: wow PJ tucker was the mvp of that game...
PJ Tucker definitely is an asset to the Rockets and is a defensive workhorse, can rebound and shoot the 3 ball when needed. Can't believe Raptors had him for second half of the 2016-2017 season.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
2081 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
sg2386 wrote: PJ Tucker definitely is an asset to the Rockets and is a defensive workhorse, can rebound and shoot the 3 ball when needed. Can't believe Raptors had him for second half of the 2016-2017 season.
I dont think the rockets could've won game 3 and 4 without Tucker tbh...
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
sg2386 wrote: PJ Tucker definitely is an asset to the Rockets and is a defensive workhorse, can rebound and shoot the 3 ball when needed. Can't believe Raptors had him for second half of the 2016-2017 season.
You get the good and the bad with him. It wasn't that long ago in game 1 (vs GSW), where Rocket fans were ready to lynch him.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2614 posts
807 upvotes
Woodbridge
Never expected the Celtics to go down like this and losing 4 straight in a playoff series. Bucks defense completely shut them down.

Bucks with a complete turnaround from last season has been outstanding to see.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
2086 posts
1077 upvotes
BC
I had a conversation with ‘someone’ here saying celtics using zone D to keep giannis out of the paint.. lmao..

Uh-oh KD injured...
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
3141 posts
1321 upvotes
Toronto
Kyrie pulled a DeRozan edit: DeFrozan*
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
9325 posts
6385 upvotes
Vancouver
Can't believe Chris Paul makes $40 million/year. Can't decide who's more annoying, him or draymond green
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10745 posts
7903 upvotes
Global Village
sg2386 wrote: Never expected the Celtics to go down like this and losing 4 straight in a playoff series. Bucks defense completely shut them down.

Bucks with a complete turnaround from last season has been outstanding to see.
Same here, Bucks winning 4 straight is stunning. Celtics got basically nothing from Hayward and they needed him to score 20 every game and stretch the floor for Kyrie, Hayward's contract may be the worst in the league now.
George Hill has really stepped up for the Bucks and they may be better off playing him more than Brogdon. Bucks now are the prohibitive favorites in the East finals imo, with home court, you just have to make 3's against them and hope they miss enough shots to give you a chance.
All day I dream about sports

Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii, CIBC Investor's Edge
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10745 posts
7903 upvotes
Global Village
notenoughsleep wrote: Can't believe Chris Paul makes $40 million/year. Can't decide who's more annoying, him or draymond green
Draymond saved GS tonight, he carried them in the end, has been fantastic for them all series, with KD out Houston blew a great chance to steal this 1.

Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
8822 posts
1217 upvotes
I wonder if KD will play game 7 (if it gets to there).

He's definitely out for game 6 apparently.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
notenoughsleep wrote: Can't believe Chris Paul makes $40 million/year. Can't decide who's more annoying, him or draymond green
Chris Paul is more annoying. Both play dirty, flop around like fishes and yell at refs when caught playing dirty or flopping, but for whatever reason Chris Paul's reputation is spotless and Draymond is a scumbag.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9475 posts
1610 upvotes
Looks like Rockets in 7 then... KD has been their bailout every play with the clock down.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10745 posts
7903 upvotes
Global Village
Wow, Will Barton is really lucky he didn't get a flagrant which would have cost his team a possible game 7 win.

Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2614 posts
807 upvotes
Woodbridge
Now that Nuggets/Blazers have a game 7, hopefully Rockets can pull out a win tonight and game 7 as well now that they can take advantage without KD.

GSW seem to be more vulnerable this year so its the perfect opportunity for the Rockets to eliminate them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)