Sports & Recreation

NBA 2016-2017: wake me up when the finals begin

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2016 9:58 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
3732 posts
127 upvotes
Lebron vs Spurs part 2. This time he has some help.
Heat in 6 sadly.

Who wins a championship first, raptors, leafs or bluejays?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
5333 posts
110 upvotes
Hard to say.... I would probably say the Leafs.
Skip2MyLou wrote:
Jun 4th, 2013 9:58 pm
Lebron vs Spurs part 2. This time he has some help.
Heat in 6 sadly.

Who wins a championship first, raptors, leafs or bluejays?
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2006
4432 posts
206 upvotes
Psubs wrote:
Jun 5th, 2013 3:13 pm
I totally see 2 blowouts. I see Parker having 1 monsterous game too.
I don't think the Spurs will have anywhere near the offensive struggles that the Pacers had. Sure the Heat will swarm and cause some the Spurs to take some bad shots late in the shotclock, but no way the Spurs have turnover troubles like the Pacers did.

All the Heat really have to do is shut down TP's penetration and they have the defenders to do so. But the Spurs will still get decent production out of Duncan. What Ginobili will bring is anyone's guess. He seems to be the wildcard in this series.

The Spurs have to contend with the 3 headed monster. Wade looks like he's back to his usual self, and Bosh won't have nearly as much trouble as he did against Hibbert. That was just a matchup nightmare for him.

And Lebron will be Lebron. Leonard won't be able to contain him. Bow to the king baby! :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
5333 posts
110 upvotes
I guess the interesting part is that the Spurs-Heat haven't really played each other this year with all their players. Time to find out tonight... lol
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
7682 posts
618 upvotes
Toronto
SA is the type of team that won't go anywhere so you have to bring it. Any sort of drama thing will be capitalized on.

Manu will be healthier and he is the x-factor I think for hitting the big shots that will put the spurs over.

If Ray Allen gets going this series, heat will definitely take it.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
3732 posts
127 upvotes
Matt Bonner to be the x-factor!
If he starts raining treys like he did vs Memphis, watch out.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
4661 posts
865 upvotes
Wow, what a finish. Spurs were right there with the Heat the whole game and pulled it out.

Predicting Heat in 6 still because Duncan and Ginobli are too old.
× < >