Sports & Recreation

NBA 2017-2018: congrats GSW. where do we go from here?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2017 7:21 pm
Jan 4, 2017
115 posts
34 upvotes
danny3526 wrote:
May 15th, 2017 10:10 pm
Watching this Washington vs Boston game 7....

I guess that's how it feels like when stars go out and perform. So used to seeing ours shrink in the spotlight while role players shine
My sentiments exactly. How Beal/Thomas took over late in the fourth, you would never see Demar come down the floor with the game on the line and sink timely basket after timely basket. Great series!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7080 posts
221 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote:
May 16th, 2017 6:41 am
Entertaining gm7!!

Celts were more physical and wanted it more....Wiz wilted in the 4th qrtr....

Hoping Smart will be physical with LBJ....wondering if Olynk will dislocate Love's shoulder again?? Lol...hopefully the eastern conference finals lasts at least 6 games!
Wiz just had a weak bench. Wall had nothing left at the end of the 4th. Gortat was useless. Salute to Beal.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2007 posts
494 upvotes
Global Village
Damn, Boston gets Fultz, Phily gets Jackson, the East keeps getting better.
Nov 3, 2014
503 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
After striking out on Fultz/Ball, 76ers now have every reason to give Lowry the max this summer
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
5636 posts
143 upvotes
What will the Celts do with IT4 now? If they draft Fultz, will they sign IT4 to a max contract as well?
Jan 4, 2017
115 posts
34 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
May 17th, 2017 8:10 am
What will the Celts do with IT4 now? If they draft Fultz, will they sign IT4 to a max contract as well?
After the season he's having, IT isn't going anywhere.

Wondering if Magic says eff you to the Ball family and grabs Jackson. That'll show Papa Ball.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
4676 posts
881 upvotes
Mississauga
jesguerra wrote:
May 17th, 2017 9:16 am
After the season he's having, IT isn't going anywhere.

Wondering if Magic says eff you to the Ball family and grabs Jackson. That'll show Papa Ball.
That's what I'm hoping for. Is Ball that much better than Jackson? I haven't really watched these three PGs play, so only know from projections, that it's Fultz, Ball, then Jackson. Or maybe they trade the pick to get Paul George. :)
Jan 4, 2017
115 posts
34 upvotes
kenchau wrote:
May 17th, 2017 9:40 am
That's what I'm hoping for. Is Ball that much better than Jackson? I haven't really watched these three PGs play, so only know from projections, that it's Fultz, Ball, then Jackson. Or maybe they trade the pick to get Paul George. :)
Ball has the basketball iq of a true point, and moves the ball like one. His D is suspect though. He can score even though he has that ******** jumper lol. Jackson is more of a two-way player.

Lakers already have Dlo and Clarkson, so maybe drafting either dudes and shipping them off for PG makes perfect sense. Apparently PG is already on TV talking about the Lakers ahaha.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2005
5948 posts
123 upvotes
Am i the only one who thinks Ball is overrated to be a top 3 pick?
Top 10 may be, but top 3 might be too much.
images are not permitted in sigs
Jan 4, 2017
115 posts
34 upvotes
Tomy wrote:
May 17th, 2017 11:33 am
Am i the only one who thinks Ball is overrated to be a top 3 pick?
Top 10 may be, but top 3 might be too much.
I don't think he's overrated at all. Kid can play, and will help any team he's on immediately. It's his dad's antics that are making him slide in everyone's minds, as well as potentially in the lottery.

But who knows, could turn up to be a bust in the league and everyone will focus on his little brothers.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2007 posts
494 upvotes
Global Village
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
May 17th, 2017 8:10 am
IT is a legend in Boston now, cult-status level, letting him walk may be dangerous to your personal well-being in Boston if you're Danny Ainge..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)