Sports & Recreation

NBA 2018-2019: WHAT THE FRICK IS GOING ON!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2018 10:35 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
8406 posts
296 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Dec 10th, 2017 6:21 am
Would LeBron really go to Philly?

I just have a sneaky feeling that he and George are planing to go somewhere together. I don’t think there’s a chance George is staying in OKC.
Yeah I highly doubt he is staying. There are much better teams out there. Bucks would be a good spot for him. Sixers.

If he wants to be the guy. He could go to the Lakers.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
8406 posts
296 upvotes
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Dec 11th, 2017 11:18 am
LeBron to the Rockets maybe ? :)

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/12/1 ... ree-agency
That could work. Rockets are pretty aggressive. CP and Lebron takes a pay cut next season. Resign Capella.

That is already a better team than the Cavs.

Harden + CP + Lebron + Anderson + Nene + Capella + Gordon + Tucker

Lebron/Harden/CP/Anderson/Capella = Death lineup
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2716 posts
725 upvotes
Global Village
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Dec 11th, 2017 11:18 am
LeBron to the Rockets maybe ? :)

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/12/1 ... ree-agency
I don't see the aging Lebron as a good fit in Houston's run & gun system where his abilities as a floor general won't be maximized. The Spurs are his best chance of winning vs GS next season if they can create the cap room for him imo.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2716 posts
725 upvotes
Global Village
Joel Embiid is so fun to watch, the Sixers with Booker now are better down low, Fultz is coming back, if Simmons develops a 3-shot they could get to the eastern finals.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
8406 posts
296 upvotes
scoper wrote:
Dec 11th, 2017 8:23 pm
I don't see the aging Lebron as a good fit in Houston's run & gun system where his abilities as a floor general won't be maximized. The Spurs are his best chance of winning vs GS next season if they can create the cap room for him imo.
He could easily fit in Houston. Lebron + Harden + CP all likes to pass. I dont see any issues here.

But yes, Spurs would be a great option for him too.

Lebron + Kawhi + Aldridge + Mills + Green + Ginobli + Parker

Get rid of Gasol and go younger.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15795 posts
679 upvotes
Stouffville
scoper wrote:
Dec 11th, 2017 8:23 pm
Aging Lebron? he is moving as fast and playing as great as ever....technically he IS aging...but his game and speed has not slowed down
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1398 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
Man Embiid is the truth. How does a 7'2 guy pump fake someone at the 3 point line and eurostep his way to the bucket? This dude was making Towns look like an idiot all night out there.

Towns sucks, Wiggins is struggling big time and Buckets is back!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
5338 posts
1114 upvotes
Mississauga
scoper wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 12:52 am
Joel Embiid is so fun to watch, the Sixers with Booker now are better down low, Fultz is coming back, if Simmons develops a 3-shot they could get to the eastern finals.
Fabfive wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 8:18 am
Man Embiid is the truth. How does a 7'2 guy pump fake someone at the 3 point line and eurostep his way to the bucket? This dude was making Towns look like an idiot all night out there.

Towns sucks, Wiggins is struggling big time and Buckets is back!
Why did Simmons have such a quiet game? Was it the defense on him or he just wasn't into it? Didn't watch, so genuinely asking...because the dude only plays twice this week in my fantasy pool, and that kind of weak production from half his games this week was the last thing I needed. Haha.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1398 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
kenchau wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 9:50 am
Why did Simmons have such a quiet game? Was it the defense on him or he just wasn't into it? Didn't watch, so genuinely asking...because the dude only plays twice this week in my fantasy pool, and that kind of weak production from half his games this week was the last thing I needed. Haha.
Jimmy Butler was guarding him for most of the night until Reddick got hot in the 4th then they switched Wiggins on to him. He didnt score his first few buckets until Butler wasnt guarding him anymore. I agree he was very passive last night, but maybe he's just letting the offense go through Embiid because he had it going
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2716 posts
725 upvotes
Global Village
Bulls winning 4 straight, Dunn, Mirotic, Lopez have looked good, they're about to get Zach Lavine back, maybe this team can stun the world and actually make the playoffs.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2716 posts
725 upvotes
Global Village
Yup, the Bulls front office will try to stop the winning to try to get a higher draft pick, most likely by trading Lopez imo.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2716 posts
725 upvotes
Global Village
Man, this 3OT Phily-OKC game was intense.
Feb 13, 2015
938 posts
141 upvotes
Oakville, ON
scoper wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 10:19 pm
Man, this 3OT Phily-OKC game was intense.
The fact that this young 76ers team took OKC to triple OT is impressive

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)