Sports & Recreation

NBA 2018-2019: WHAT THE FRICK IS GOING ON!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2018 10:35 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2716 posts
725 upvotes
Global Village
DimsumDeals wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 11:37 am
crazy bucks - cavs game last night.

i thought for sure cavs will get that comeback.. bucks almost lost that game really badly.

I'm really liking Eric Bledsoe on this team, this team will get even stronger when Jabari Parker comes back.

and maybe they need one more piece, like a tough big defensive man.
If they can get Deandre for Jabari and they add another 3 shooter by the deadline they could be in the finals this season.
All day I dream about sports
Jan 4, 2017
175 posts
43 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 3:41 pm
Lebron is a physical freak himself and he developed a pretty good range. He kept working on it in Miami and really got better when he went back to the Cavs.

Demar used to have zero range and look at him now.

Giannis is 10x ahead of Demar when he started. He can pretty much get the separation he would need with his length/speed/strength. He just needs to work on his range.
All good examples, I just think with how Giannis is built physically especially is freakishly long arms, he won't be able to get the mechanics down where he's automatic. But again, I hope i'm wrong and I hope he dominates everyone.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
8406 posts
296 upvotes
scoper wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 8:05 pm
If they can get Deandre for Jabari and they add another 3 shooter by the deadline they could be in the finals this season.
No way man. Jabari is young and he is still cheap. He could be a scoring machine. He dropped 20 ppg last season. He is just going to get better.

Get rid of tele/henson/delly and go from there.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1398 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
Jabari reminds me of a young Melo before he became a cancer/black hole. I hope he doesnt follow in Melo's footsteps
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2716 posts
725 upvotes
Global Village
kevindurant1 wrote:
Dec 21st, 2017 9:34 am
No way man. Jabari is young and he is still cheap. He could be a scoring machine. He dropped 20 ppg last season. He is just going to get better.

Get rid of tele/henson/delly and go from there.
Jabari is about to be a restricted FA this summer, he wouldn't sign an extension because the Bucks (wisely) didn't offer the max. If he comes back now and continues to get his 20-10 someone desperate is going to throw a big contract his way this summer, Bucks will have to match or lose him for nothing. Now is the time to trade him if you don't believe he deserves max-level $, his D hasn't been where it needs to be for the Bucks to improve in the playoffs.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2716 posts
725 upvotes
Global Village
Fabfive wrote:
Dec 21st, 2017 11:07 am
Jabari reminds me of a young Melo before he became a cancer/black hole. I hope he doesnt follow in Melo's footsteps
Yup, I see some Beasley in him, more flash than substance. He could come back more focused on D and team-winning at the expense of his own #'s but I doubt it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2005
5972 posts
140 upvotes
LOL Celtics/Houston game is rigged.. if you guys have a chance, watch the last 2 minutes of the game LOL!!!!!!!

The #25 ref probably betted against Houston lollllll
images are not permitted in sigs
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2012
1080 posts
32 upvotes
Curry is too good. He hit 10 3's in less than 26minutes

Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
8406 posts
296 upvotes
Tomy wrote:
Dec 29th, 2017 2:55 am
LOL Celtics/Houston game is rigged.. if you guys have a chance, watch the last 2 minutes of the game LOL!!!!!!!

The #25 ref probably betted against Houston lollllll
True.. LOL. These refs are probably making so much money rigging games.

Still, Harden is pretty dumb for falling for Smart's lame tactics.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
6497 posts
1542 upvotes
Drake is the biggest NBA groupie. Drake now has Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant's numbers tattooed on his arm.

The guy also tries to hang out with LeBron James' crew despite being good friends with Durant and Curry yet
he is also supposed to be the Toronto Raptors' global brand ambassador.

In the picture he is also wearing a retro LeBron James' high school basketball jersey.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2753 ... on-his-arm

Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2412 posts
193 upvotes
Brampton
XFactor11 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 1:05 am
Drake is the biggest NBA groupie. Drake now has Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant's numbers tattooed on his arm.

The guy also tries to hang out with LeBron James' crew despite being good friends with Durant and Curry yet
he is also supposed to be the Toronto Raptors' global brand ambassador.

In the picture he is also wearing a retro LeBron James' high school basketball jersey.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2753 ... on-his-arm

He got their numbers tattooed on his arm? That's like a high school girl level frame of thought...if you know what I mean. I don't doubt that they will be all time greats by the end of their careers, but to do that while they're still playing when they really don't have that much significance to your life is like tattooing a "lover's" face or name on you after the first date.
Penalty Box
Nov 25, 2010
4194 posts
674 upvotes
Abbottabad
Drake is such a loser.

Let's not forget his stupid DeGrassi days. Big time gangsta you are Jimmy Brooks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)