Sports & Recreation

NBA 2018-2019: WHAT THE FRICK IS GOING ON!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2018 2:30 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1398 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
TheRealVinsanity wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 10:23 am
Man, I hope Curry plays on Saturday. I have tickets to the game Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Same here...I'm not a Curry fan but it would be nice to see him play in person
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2699 posts
721 upvotes
Global Village
Lou Will dropped 50 on them, somebody is going to make the Clippers an offer for him they can't refuse...

All day I dream about sports
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2010 posts
122 upvotes
scoper wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 1:31 pm
Lou Will dropped 50 on them, somebody is going to make the Clippers an offer for him they can't refuse...

Wish i had him on my fantasy team Neutral Face he deserves All Star consideration and would probably make it if he played in the East.
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2412 posts
193 upvotes
Brampton
Fabfive wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 10:36 am
Same here...I'm not a Curry fan but it would be nice to see him play in person
How can you not be a Curry fan?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
5329 posts
1113 upvotes
Mississauga
toeknee89 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 2:58 pm
How can you not be a Curry fan?
He's a crybaby. Good player, but doesn't mean you have to be a fan. Just like how not everyone likes LeBron, KD, etc. Doesn't mean they aren't good players.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1398 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
kenchau wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 4:06 pm
He's a crybaby. Good player, but doesn't mean you have to be a fan. Just like how not everyone likes LeBron, KD, etc. Doesn't mean they aren't good players.
Exactly.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2699 posts
721 upvotes
Global Village
Cavs play well for 3 quarters but you have to be perfect against this GS team to even get a chance to beat them. 1 thing is clear, Cavs still looked like the best team in the East tonight.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15795 posts
679 upvotes
Stouffville
scoper wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 11:20 pm
Cavs play well for 3 quarters but you have to be perfect against this GS team to even get a chance to beat them. 1 thing is clear, Cavs still looked like the best team in the East tonight.
based on what? we were much closer against GSW than Cleveland was down the stretch... Cavs let it get away in the 4th and played terrible... at one point they went like 1 for 18 in the 4th....whereas the Raptors came back from a deficit to make it a 1 point game and really close at the end of the game... and the fact that Raptors destroyed Cavs without Lowry too... i dont see what shows that Cavs are clearly better than Raptors... other than the fact that they have Lebron...
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2699 posts
721 upvotes
Global Village
grappos13 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2018 1:27 am
based on what? we were much closer against GSW than Cleveland was down the stretch... Cavs let it get away in the 4th and played terrible... at one point they went like 1 for 18 in the 4th....whereas the Raptors came back from a deficit to make it a 1 point game and really close at the end of the game... and the fact that Raptors destroyed Cavs without Lowry too... i dont see what shows that Cavs are clearly better than Raptors... other than the fact that they have Lebron...
Based on how good they looked with IT as an effective weapon and distributor for 3 quarters, the ball movement, multiple scoring contributors, they even deliberately avoided putting Crowder on KD with the finals in mind. It just reinforced the idea that their issues against other teams have been more disinterest and less lack of ability to turn it on when it counts.

Not to say they can beat GS, JR Smith and Thompson are not the same, they need to get deeper, it will be interesting to see if the rumored talks with the Clippers result in anything. Might they end up with Lou Will, Deandre if they decide to give that Nets pick?
Jan 9, 2018
2 posts
I hope DeAndre Jordan traded to Houston Rockets before the seasons end and hopefully they will enter the nba finals.
Last edited by amats1010 on Jan 17th, 2018 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2010 posts
122 upvotes
The Rockets don't need Deandre, they have Client Capela who can be just as good and already a better shot blocker
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2699 posts
721 upvotes
Global Village
amats1010 wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 3:55 am
I hope DeAndre Jordan traded to Houston Rockets before the seasons end and hopefully they will enter the nba finals.
You think getting Deandre means the Rockets can beat this Warriors team in a playoff series?! Hell no.
Only injuries can beat GS this season.
Jul 6, 2004
31 posts
10 upvotes
scoper wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 3:28 pm
You think getting Deandre means the Rockets can beat this Warriors team in a playoff series?! Hell no.
Only injuries can beat GS this season.
Yep... and Capela is actually doing pretty well with Rockets already

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)