• Dec 10th, 2018 10:30 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
5675 posts
1276 upvotes
Mississauga
XFactor11 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 4:05 pm
The Sixers traded 3 below average scrubs, instead of the original offer of 4 future
first round draft picks and received an all-star in return.
Albeit that disgruntled all-star is a whiner and bad clubhouse guy.
I believe it was Houston that offered four first round draft picks. Which, in my opinion would have been better than this offer from Philly.

But I'm sure Minnesota was thinking they'd rather send him to the East.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2003
2920 posts
1252 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't get houston, sign Chris Paul to 40 mill/year, let ariza go, sign carmelo? How are they better?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7191 posts
584 upvotes
Toronto
Smiling Face With Open Mouth1
scoper wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 8:16 pm
It's the curse of Melo. I'm watching their game vs the Pacers right now and they look great without him.
Think lakers will take a stab at Melo?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
3153 posts
987 upvotes
Global Village
PCDawg wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 10:40 pm
Smiling Face With Open Mouth1

Think lakers will take a stab at Melo?
Nope, they need people who can be good role models defensively this season, like Chandler.
I wonder if Washington might try to sign him, their season is turning into a disaster, what do they have to lose?
All day I dream about sports
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2008
9312 posts
316 upvotes
scoper wrote:
Nov 12th, 2018 2:00 am
Nope, they need people who can be good role models defensively this season, like Chandler.
I wonder if Washington might try to sign him, their season is turning into a disaster, what do they have to lose?
Yea Lakers don't need more scoring. They need help with defense and rebounding which is why Chandler was a good pick up for them
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
5675 posts
1276 upvotes
Mississauga
ji2o0k wrote:
Nov 12th, 2018 11:08 am
Melo should go on some crap team and be their #1 star and primary iso offensive weapon and get plenty of mins.....seems like his best scenario where he'll thrive....maybe Nets or Sacto....
Neither of those teams would be well off with Melo. They've got a bunch of young talent that are growing. De'aron Fox has taken huge leaps this season, and paired up with Buddy Heild and the rest of the young guys, and they are making some noise. That's why they are an above .500 team right now. Same can be said with the Nets and some of their young guys as well.

The only team that would be no worse off with Melo are the bottom of the barrel teams like Phoenix, Atlanta, Cleveland, and even Washington. And actually, now that I think about it, another team that could maybe use him and actually benefit (albeit very minimally) are the Chicago Bulls. They have good young talent, but they don't have that many good shooters.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
3153 posts
987 upvotes
Global Village
This Sacramento team is no joke anymore, watching them beat the Spurs, they defend, they're scrappy, they have good shooters, if they were in the east they'd be a playoff team. And Bagley hasn't even figured things out yet, if/when he does they'll be a west playoff team.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
5675 posts
1276 upvotes
Mississauga
scoper wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 3:20 pm
Trouble in paradise?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2526 ... ion-making
Meh, media like to blow things up anyways. Quite frankly, if teammates can't argue, whether it's in sports, or even in the workplace - THAT, would be a bigger problem. And if Durant leaves in the off season, it's not because of this incident - this won't even be a part of the thought process for him next Summer.

#TeamJimmyButler not #TeamWiggins nor #TeamTowns. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
10660 posts
1322 upvotes
kenchau wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 3:58 pm
Meh, media like to blow things up anyways. Quite frankly, if teammates can't argue, whether it's in sports, or even in the workplace - THAT, would be a bigger problem. And if Durant leaves in the off season, it's not because of this incident - this won't even be a part of the thought process for him next Summer.

#TeamJimmyButler not #TeamWiggins nor #TeamTowns. Face With Tears Of Joy
Completely agree. This is nothing. Until it starts to balloon into open criticism from Durant or Dreymond to the media or they come to physical blows, this is nothing.

On a completely different topic, this year's City Edition jerseys are actually really nice. I like the Warriors Chinese jersey, Purple Rain Timberwolves and the Brooklyn Biggie Smalls. Also, I wasn't much of a fan of the Raptors and Heat jersey's from last year. They are the same design this year, but Raptors gold chevron is on the white jerseys and the Miami "Vice" jerseys are on black. Both 100x better. I thought my jersey wearing days are over, but I might have to pick up some of these.