Jun 8, 2008
3199 posts
538 upvotes
GTA

$35CAD - Rest of the season + Playoffs

Savings:
65%
NBA League Pass Premium $35 CAD - Rest of the season + Playoffs

International NBA League Pass Premium $52.xx CAD(Cheapest locations are INDIA and SOUTH AFRICA)

Proxy list here:
http://www.freeproxylists.net/?c=IN&pt= ... B%5D=2&u=0

-Connect to proxy before visiting ilp.nba.com and complete checkout using Indian location.
-Clear cookies in browser if still shows price in cad or usd.

http://watch.nba.com/packages
Use code LOVELP16 valid till Feb 15th

Best time to be a raps fan. 35 - 17 record. 2 All-Star players.

---------------------
Blackouts
There seems to be blackouts and VPN/Proxy is needed to view "Live" games. On-Demand (after game has aired) is available without the use of VPN.
International League Pass gives the ability to access all games without blackouts by using any country outside of north america through VPN/proxy when signing into the service. Remember you can turn off the proxy/vpn after signing in to watch a game so speeds don't matter and you might not have to pay for VPN.

Having Canadian/USA League pass (using your own IP when signing up) will only allow the use of North American IP's, meaning national televised games will still be blacked out with VPN use (correct me if I'm wrong). Nationally televised games are ABC, ESPN, TNT, NBA TV, TSN, SN which is every game. Again On-Demand will work, just not live.
179 replies
Nov 10, 2011
208 posts
71 upvotes
Love me some Raptors basketball.
But are Raps games still blacked out for us Canadians?
Feb 13, 2007
228 posts
26 upvotes
Aren't Raptors games blacked out by NBA League Pass?

I know MLB.TV didn't blackout Jays games or the playoffs (Rogers owns the rights to Jays games and allowed it) but since the Raptors rights are owned by MLSE not sure its the same situation.

NefCanuck
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3199 posts
538 upvotes
GTA
BargainJosh wrote: Love me some Raptors basketball.
Yes unfortunately always will be, need to log in with VPN or Proxy then you can turn it off for the stream. Still the quality is the best
Sep 30, 2008
942 posts
621 upvotes
Pickering
Yes, but you can use a vpn to get around blackouts. Once the video starts, you can turn the VPN off and continue watching.
Banned
Jan 28, 2015
883 posts
226 upvotes
Markham
BargainJosh wrote: Love me some Raptors basketball.
I checked the site. Yes, it looks like all Raptors games are blacked out across Canada.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
1959 posts
289 upvotes
SweetiePieGumdrop wrote: I checked the site. Yes, it looks like all Raptors games are blacked out across Canada.
All games are blacked out so get international and VPN. Mine says south Africa, will be watching rising stars and celebrity game on League Pass tonight.
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1226 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sounds like a good deal. Is there a Kodi addon for NBA LP?
Nov 10, 2011
208 posts
71 upvotes
jarko wrote: Yes unfortunately always will be, need to log in with VPN or Proxy then you can turn it off for the stream. Still the quality is the best
Hmm, I'll do this then seeing as how ballstreams is no more. Thanks for posting.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
1009 posts
136 upvotes
jarko wrote: NBA League Pass $35 CAD - Rest of the season + Playoffs

For those that lost ballstreams or are tired of crappy streams there is a very good nba league pass deal.

This is the year to be a raptors fan, best team we have ever had and it seems the suffering is ending (hopefully)
Raptors are 35 - 17

http://watch.nba.com/packages
Use code LOVELP16

At checkout.

There is blackouts so you will need to change your location when you log in, once you launch the game you can turn off VPN or Proxy.
I was reading conflicting things with the VPN - do I need to subscribe as an International account to have no blackout games? Or can I register through the Canadian account and as long as I have my VPN started upon logging in and accessing a game(Raps) then I should be good?

I was also wondering, is the account limited to one user/stream? Am I able to share the account with a friend or family member and we can watch the same thing similar to Netflix?

TIA!
Dec 27, 2015
77 posts
50 upvotes
So to watch raptors games we have to buy this and buy a vpn to watch what we paid to watch?

Sounds like a hassle cause i know nothing about vpn
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3199 posts
538 upvotes
GTA
ChristopherA803 wrote: So to watch raptors games we have to buy this and buy a vpn to watch what we paid to watch?

Sounds like a hassle cause i know nothing about vpn
No one is forcing you to get this. It's just the best deal after ballstreams went down.
Jun 16, 2014
139 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
With VPN, are we sure we get live playoff games?
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2009
1721 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
Use reddit and get RAW feeds lol.

thank geebus for reddit.