Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

NBA League Pass - rest of the regular season

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2017 12:49 pm
Jan 12, 2007
64 posts
58 upvotes

NBA League Pass - rest of the regular season

Deal Link:
Price:
Hi,

Looks like the League Pass has reduced for the end of the Season. (See last year's similar deal thread: nba-league-pass-35cad-rest-season-playoffs-1922649/

Note: *NBA LEAGUE PASS subscribers in Canada will not have access to the Playoffs due to Canada blackout restrictions. From http://support.watch.nba.com/ViewArticl ... =211267092 See last year's thread for similar issues regarding blackout restrictions.

How to get League Pass. Click on the deal link. Then go to "Start Your Free Trial".

Using chrome, the pop up will appear giving you the option to buy annually now for $34.99 CAD.

Using Internet Explorer, only trial option appears for free but on the payment / account pay you will see that at the end of the trial period you will be charged $34.99 CAD.

After, remember to request through customer service, nbasupport@neulion.com , to disable automatic renewal.

Enjoy!
21 replies
Aug 4, 2003
585 posts
6 upvotes
No responses yet? Granted, I think the reduced pricing was offered earlier last year before all star weekend. But am I missing something here, why so cold?
Dec 6, 2010
83 posts
25 upvotes
I also jumped on this and they were offering a free week trial.
It's a no brainer
Thanks!
Aug 4, 2003
585 posts
6 upvotes
Where is everyone? I guess people don't want to deal with VPNs? Or is there a new ballstreams I'm not aware of?
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2444 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
so with VPN I could watch all the games, right?
Oct 25, 2016
18 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
plan b wrote: Where is everyone? I guess people don't want to deal with VPNs? Or is there a new ballstreams I'm not aware of?
reborn4hdlive.org is what I've been using since Ballstreams died. They've got a Kodi plugin and the quality is way better than League Pass.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3470 posts
728 upvotes
GTA
SS is better but a hidden service. I already used up all my invites but it's like $10/year (my account might have glitched at their end) for all sports in HD
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2444 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
"Sorry, we are at full capacity. we don't accept new signups."
Mar 6, 2017
420 posts
308 upvotes
no playoffs? I thought we get playoffs since playoffs in canada aren't all nationally televised

poo!
Apr 7, 2015
42 posts
6 upvotes
Markham, ON
Can I get through it with a VPN?

Edit: Looks like you can.
Dec 5, 2013
374 posts
136 upvotes
Hamilton
No playoff, I tried last year.
Apr 7, 2015
42 posts
6 upvotes
Markham, ON
I got it. Can confirm it works with VPN. I assume playoffs may be part of this as well given last years international pass.
Nov 20, 2012
322 posts
190 upvotes
OTTAWA
jarko wrote: SS is better but a hidden service. I already used up all my invites but it's like $10/year (my account might have glitched at their end) for all sports in HD
Sky sports?
Aug 17, 2010
84 posts
27 upvotes
Pickering
So is there any way to watch the playoffs on a roku in Canada?
Aug 17, 2010
84 posts
27 upvotes
Pickering
Just want to bump this one more time:

Is there anyway at all to watch the NBA Playoffs (or just the Raptors) in Canada, on a Roku Device? Happy to pay for it, just have no idea how to access it.
Aug 4, 2003
585 posts
6 upvotes
Did anyone else realize this was a monthly rate? I was just charged again this month. I thought this was a one time payment for the remaining season + playoff. Does anyone remember if this was the case last season?
Jan 12, 2007
64 posts
58 upvotes
I subscribed in early March and paid the 1 time. Same as last year.

When I signed up, as far as I remember, there was an option to either make monthly payments on a subscription or to pay for the entire season. I chose to pay the entire season. You may have accidentally opted to pay by the monthly fee - which I think is about the same amount as the entire season.
Apr 7, 2015
42 posts
6 upvotes
Markham, ON
My review is that it works well, but you definitely need a good VPN if you want that 4500Kbps to get the high def streams and watch the raptors.

Recomend Kodi over the NBA app to watch the games. Streams better.

The integration of this and the NBA app is really cool. I may go for the full season next year.
Aug 4, 2003
585 posts
6 upvotes
painfullyobvious wrote: I subscribed in early March and paid the 1 time. Same as last year.

When I signed up, as far as I remember, there was an option to either make monthly payments on a subscription or to pay for the entire season. I chose to pay the entire season. You may have accidentally opted to pay by the monthly fee - which I think is about the same amount as the entire season.
I think you're right, I must have missed that option, because I do recall paying only one time last season.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)