• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2017 9:28 am
Feb 9, 2004
660 posts
49 upvotes
Markham
bornokjudak wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 8:18 pm
What platform are you using? Android, PC, ios?
I tried running thru VPN to load then turning off for playback but no luck. Thank you for your comment though.
Watched it thru browser on Windows 10. Was using PIA India to log on on but turned it off once reached the Games page,
Jul 2, 2016
40 posts
7 upvotes
Oh ok thanks. I managed to watch from my phone using chrome browser desktop mode.

I was using nba app on android earlier today and was able to watch the 1st game. Closed the app but noticed that I was not able to stream the subsequent games, it's just going on the subscription loop.
Apr 29, 2016
40 posts
8 upvotes
slack wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 9:10 am
How is anybody paying? None of my Canadian CCs will work on the Indian site. Thanks.
Same here.
Jul 2, 2016
40 posts
7 upvotes
Used pcf mastercard. But I changed the currency from Rupee to CAD. I'm not sure if that helps.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1097 posts
151 upvotes
did anyone try a prepaid CC to get that indian nba pass? i might try that...mamaHD tv site doesn't work too well on tablets/phones...it needs ads disabled
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Jun 20, 2004
156 posts
33 upvotes
Bingo. Change your currency to CAD. Thank you!!!
Jul 2, 2016
40 posts
7 upvotes
Able to watch in android tv app as well using getflix smart dns. You can set nba LP as India. Signed up for getflix 14 day trial to test.

But the tricky part is everytime i tried using different country, it won't work and I have to clear data/cache of the app. Set again as India before opening and logging into the android tv app.
Apr 29, 2016
40 posts
8 upvotes
bornokjudak wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 1:32 am
Used pcf mastercard. But I changed the currency from Rupee to CAD. I'm not sure if that helps.
slack wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 8:39 am
Bingo. Change your currency to CAD. Thank you!!!
Still didn't work for me, darn.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1887 posts
166 upvotes
North Vancouver
Thanks! I will try tonight, I need use VPN first to go to www.nba.com/home/leaguepass then select country right? I can't find India pass web address Confused Face

AhmedK005 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 9:00 pm
I used Tunnel Bear on mac and iOS. It's free to use up to 500 mb (1gb free if you tweet an ad for them). You can log in with them then turn off the VPN once you start watching.
Jul 16, 2013
74 posts
32 upvotes
Winnipeg
ecgz88 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 4:53 pm
Thanks! I will try tonight, I need use VPN first to go to www.nba.com/home/leaguepass then select country right? I can't find India pass web address Confused Face
So you'd log into tunnel bear and use an Indian VPN. Go to nba.com and click the league pass tab it will direct you to the Indian site automaitcally. Make sure you clear history (or go through private browsing) beforehand, otherwise it might redirect you to the Canadian site.
Mar 21, 2016
67 posts
14 upvotes
YVR
Thanks OP!
I am able to watch on my Safari browser but i tried to watch on my nba app on iPhone, once i turn tunnel bear off, the nba app kicks me out because i am in the black out area. Any way to solve that?
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1887 posts
166 upvotes
North Vancouver
Same here, I download NBA APP on my android device, keep saying my username/password is not correct, do I need turn on VPN on my android phone first?

update: I turn on VPN, use my cellphone browser go to https://watch.nba.com then it will guide me to download NBA APP again, and it works this time, my cell show same 2 identical icon NBA APP nowSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Spurs10 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 8:40 pm
Thanks OP!
I am able to watch on my Safari browser but i tried to watch on my nba app on iPhone, once i turn tunnel bear off, the nba app kicks me out because i am in the black out area. Any way to solve that?
Jul 2, 2016
40 posts
7 upvotes
So far this method works for my android phone, sony tv and another android tv.

Turn on tunnel bear set to India before opening and logging in to the app.. If it just goes into the subscription and then just loop that it says "you are already subscribed contact support blah blah" or "video unavailable" in atv, I would just clear nba data/cache from android app settings. Then will start logging in again with tunnel bear on. If it is able to load a video, then I'm turning off the tunnel bear without closing the nba app of course.

*I've tried psiphon, vyprvpn, getflix (14 day trial only) for android tv as it does not require mouse in setting up which country to tunnel.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1887 posts
166 upvotes
North Vancouver
I tried in my S7, looks like if I don't log in through VPN can't watch it, will keep getting "purchase the subscription", I clear the data/cache log in use Vpn same error, and now I don't use VPN log in it will show up I don't have any subscription Face With Tears Of Joy, I don't know if this is due to I already watched on my laptop. are they allow 1 device only?

bornokjudak wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:17 am
So far this method works for my android phone, sony tv and another android tv.

Turn on tunnel bear set to India before opening and logging in to the app.. If it just goes into the subscription and then just loop that it says "you are already subscribed contact support blah blah" or "video unavailable" in atv, I would just clear nba data/cache from android app settings. Then will start logging in again with tunnel bear on. If it is able to load a video, then I'm turning off the tunnel bear without closing the nba app of course.

*I've tried psiphon, vyprvpn, getflix (14 day trial only) for android tv as it does not require mouse in setting up which country to tunnel.
Sep 5, 2010
657 posts
98 upvotes
On the CC part what you set the billing info to? Mine is on India, not sure if I should pick canada.