Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NBA Store

Toronto Raptors We The North Swarovski Crystal Basketball

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2019 12:26 pm
Sep 13, 2008
88 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
It was On Display during the playoff season I believe at the main shop On the first floor of scotia arena. I believe the price was much higher - $15-18k I believe.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4952 posts
1086 upvotes
If it's shipped from NBA store, you'll never get it.

I'm still waiting for my orders on June 14 that haven't even shipped yet.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5819 posts
3844 upvotes
West Vancouver
Exactly what i was looking for. Face With Rolling Eyes
Mar 10, 2017
304 posts
282 upvotes
Bat Cave
Wow...good find OP (Kinda) haha! I'm just surprised that such a thing exists! If you're a building a Raptors collection, highly recommended LOL! But I'll stick with my good ole newspaper and frame Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
My horn can pierce the sky
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
2025 posts
1032 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP, bought 8 of them for friends and family!!!! Couldn't resist :)
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2006
2748 posts
942 upvotes
Just a reminder: some kid in China spent like 3 hours hot gluing worthless crystal shards to a ball for like a dollar so you could pay $11,500 for it.

I definitely spent a few bucks on raps swag but this is basically a rainy day afternoon craft that costs as much as a Rolex or a brand new Nissan Micra.
Oct 26, 2010
388 posts
259 upvotes
Scarborough
Dont know why u guys are all bashing OPm yeah this is rfd for savings. But when I did see this ball at the main store it looked good and was curious what the price was and was told something like 18k. So just because most of us cant afford it. It's still a discount compared to what it was. If I had the money I would buy it but unfortunately I am not one that can waste that kind of money. But that doesnt mean there wont be others that dont find this post helpful although the majority of us cant.
Mar 14, 2018
542 posts
385 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: $10K aside, this is the most ghetto looking thing I have seen in a while.
Really of all things, this is the most ghetto thing you've seen?
Mar 14, 2018
542 posts
385 upvotes
EL50 wrote: Dont know why u guys are all bashing OPm yeah this is rfd for savings. But when I did see this ball at the main store it looked good and was curious what the price was and was told something like 18k. So just because most of us cant afford it. It's still a discount compared to what it was. If I had the money I would buy it but unfortunately I am not one that can waste that kind of money. But that doesnt mean there wont be others that dont find this post helpful although the majority of us cant.
Exactly and if it was affordable, they'll all go nuts over it.
Last edited by Boondoggler on Jul 3rd, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 14, 2018
542 posts
385 upvotes
kipungy wrote: It was On Display during the playoff season I believe at the main shop On the first floor of scotia arena. I believe the price was much higher - $15-18k I believe.
That's why it's a hot deal, and you can use your coupon code on top. But they don't know tho and hating cause they can't afford one.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Next up: Raptors themed condoms that we'll need because Kawhi about to *uck us and go to LA. (I hope not)
Koodo Mobile
Mar 14, 2018
542 posts
385 upvotes
I was expecting a lot worst from the haters, only -25 dv? You can do better! Like I said I was fully aware of the hate this post will bring. Just know this, there are fans who are way better off financially than you. They'd rather have this Officially licensed/limited 10K Ball that comes with comes with an 8 LED light museum quality case and rotating turntable than one of those cheap collectables that any average fans can get their hands on.
Feb 27, 2007
351 posts
72 upvotes
Said212 wrote: Next up: Raptors themed condoms that we'll need because Kawhi about to *uck us and go to LA. (I hope not)
The condoms are nice, but I really question the addition of Swarovski crystals.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)