Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

NCIX 14 days to BF

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2012 11:49 pm
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7009 posts
6858 upvotes
Ottawa
wilsonlam97 wrote: I am disappoint. Only warm+ deals.
Are you suprise. It only NCIX.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1187 posts
751 upvotes
Richmond
what time do these change at?
Nov 8, 2005
851 posts
11 upvotes
this should be called, the after MIR sale that is not really a sale...thanks for the efforts OP!
Dec 23, 2009
224 posts
46 upvotes
I agree regarding MIR. I am currently being shafted by one from items purchased from NCIX. The rebate company says to send with other items a copy of the packing slip or invoice. When you send the packing slip they tell you since it doesn't have the tracking number they must decline unless you send an invoice which doesn't have the tracking number which of course is on the packing slip. It's kind of like a person pointing to the left with the right hand - and pointing to right with the left hand ... while saying that's the correct direction to go...

I know others have had better experiences but I have not. Not to hijack this thread but please deem the MIR void when considering the purchase price. If your basing your decision to purchase based on wanting the MIR back - don't do it. If the price without including the MIR is good then by all means purchase the item and then on the chance the MIR actually arrives it will be a bonus ... if not then you won't care because you never expected it anyway.

ok rant over....
Jan 21, 2007
12 posts
1 upvote
I have been tracking their sale and it does suck on a daily basis
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1187 posts
751 upvotes
Richmond
monk wrote: I have been tracking their sale and it does suck on a daily basis
/actsurprised