• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2005 5:46 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 15, 2003
58 posts
22 upvotes

NCIX.com tracking numbers

Anyone else having problems with tracking numbers issued by <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=27 target=_blank>NCIX.com</a> during boxing day purchases? (even after it said it was shipped on the 26)
26 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
I've had problems in the past. Got tracking number email after I had received the order. With all the orders they get during theses sales, mistakes are bound to happen. I asked for a price match on my last order, so it's taking a bit longer to ship.Price match approved though. :)

11493 CASEDGE DIABOLIC RED/BLACK 17IN CASE 4X5.25 2X3.5 4X3.5INT 400W SIDE WINDOW Original Price $149.10 Price Match $69.95
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1641 posts
272 upvotes
Montreal
Don't know if this applies to you but I do know Canadapost services were closed Dec.27+28. Purolator was closed too during those days. So you might get the tracking number working today if that's the case.
Nov 15, 2003
58 posts
22 upvotes
Right the shipping services were closed on those days. But what worries me is that my BestBuy tracking number issued on the 28 is valid, where as my <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28 target=_blank>NCIX</a> still isnt recognized. *sigh* I guess i'll have to wait till the end of today to see. I'll update you guys if it works for anyone else in the same situation.
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1326 upvotes
Sauga
spike-spiegel wrote:So I assuming all of you guys' orders have shipped? I wonder why mine is taking so long... It just finished order processing stage.
Ditto. I ordered on Dec 26. It finally finished processing yesterday, and now it's waiting to be shipped (via Purolator Air).
Nov 15, 2003
58 posts
22 upvotes
have any of you received a tracking number? I have but like i said, not recognized by purolator.

p.s how were your previous experiences with ncix? (if any) my first time..
Feb 1, 2004
170 posts
bc
I ordered early xmas morning, was shipping out today, would've shipped earlier but stupid purolator didn't open until today.
Feb 14, 2004
236 posts
43 upvotes
Delta, BC
Ordered on Dec 26.
It shipped on Dec 29, with Purolator Express.
It was delivered today (I love my 17" LCD :) ).

Thanks <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28 target=_blank>NCIX</a>!!!

NB: I am in Toronto.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
4070 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
*sigh.. I dunno what's goin on with my BB orders. One order I had that was in stock and processed fine on the 25th was shipped on the 28th from a toronto sort facility and it says shipment in transit. While another order I made on the 26th from BB was out of stock and "not shippable" until today and now I checked the tracking number and the status is "on vehicle for delivery" and it shipped today!.

I don't get it..
Nov 19, 2004
585 posts
1 upvote
Ordered something from FS on the 24th. it was processed on the 25th and got shipping confermation for purolator the 28th. received this morning at 12:30. Tracking information stayed invalid (like before purolator picks it up) up to 10:30 in the morning then jumped to on truck for delivery. Yah... really useful. :confused:

Same thing with the another package shipped Xpresspost. There was all of two entries that indicated it was leaving Calgary on the first day it was ordered. Then jumped to on truck for delivery. Although atleast I actually knew that one had shipped.

Oh well, not really complaining. Can't really, since both came on time. Just bored that's all.
Banned
Aug 3, 2003
970 posts
2 upvotes
I am still waiting for my order from the 25th. Shipped purolator ground. I know with all the holidays shipping can be messed, but it took until friday of last week for them to ship it. It sat completed for 2 days (I still havnt gotten the shipping email, but the CSR gave me the tracking # and said they finally shipped it on friday)
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1326 upvotes
Sauga
My order was placed on the 26th and everything except shipping was completed by Tuesday. But it STILL hasn't shipped. So much for paying extra for "Express" shipping. :confused:
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
ordered on the 25th and still not shipped. No tracking number yet.
Ask them to reimburse you for the express shipping, since you're having to wait this long. You never know.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2002
3493 posts
39 upvotes
According to the tracking, mine shipped on the 29th and it's "on transit" and that's it for the tracking. Purolator is open tomorrow, maybe they'll have mine delivered.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2002
3493 posts
39 upvotes
My order is on "vehicle for delivery" as of today's tracking, but I think I missed the Purolator guy. Any way to ask them to come here again today?
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
yeah call them up and request, or go pick it up yourself. They should've left a paper in your mailbox with info.
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1326 upvotes
Sauga
Rehan wrote:My order was placed on the 26th and everything except shipping was completed by Tuesday. But it STILL hasn't shipped. So much for paying extra for "Express" shipping. :confused:
Looks like I'm not the only one. There are lots of posts in the forums at <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=27 target=_blank>NCIX.com</a> where people are complaining about their orders not being shipped. <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28 target=_blank>NCIX</a> really dropped the ball this time!
Jul 14, 2004
547 posts
35 upvotes
Like the FA posted, there were only 3 days which the shipping companies worked from the 24th to today. Makes it kind of hard to get out orders with sick employees and a rush of orders.

Just IMO